Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

What’s the general consensus on the new Kairav after watching today’s episode? No offence to the kid but he doesn’t know how to act. His scenes were so bland. 

Previous Kairav had such a beautiful chemistry with Kartik. I missed him so much today. 

The episode was extremely bad. For the first time I didn’t feel emotional when Kartik kissed and held Kairav, nor did I think about the fact that Kartik doesn’t know he’s his kid. 

Don’t know where the show will go from the point on. Kairav is integral to the storyline but he has no chemistry with Kartik or Naira. Couldn’t even sit through the entire episode. 

I know the makers are too proud to recast Shaurya and he’s not even well, but I hope they recast the new kid. He’s too big to be Kaira’s child. Idk I am so disappointed after today’s episode. Don’t know how long I can continue watching it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I missed the innocent smile previous Kairav gave to Kartik whenever he used to see him....❤️

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel the old Kairav was special in is way of acting and the bond he had with kartik and Naira I miss him already after just one episode.

Please bring back the old Kairav when he is in better health because no chemistry with this new one, sorry also the old one had call dadi a child theft who would take away and make them beg in the road, it would have been nice to see the reaction when their came face to face it would be a sight for sore eyes when Kairav would say who he is

Fari_15 thumbnail

@screen22, exactly. The child had such a good chemistry with everyone, be it Kartik, Dadi, Liza. I even started warming up to his scenes with Naira. He had a very good screen presence. 

From the past 4 weeks I have been quite vocal about his I want Kartik to know the truth about his son but now I just feel they need to hold on to the revelation till they get a better child actor. How are we suppose to connect to the pain of the characters when the actor only has one expression. I don’t wanna be rude towards the kid but was the team thinking when they casted him. I am praying that somehow they change the actor. I just can’t watch him as Kairav. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess we have to wait and watch to see what the writer's plans are. Original Kairav looked older than Gayu's son. New Kairav looks about the same age or little younger than Gayu's son. He has a certain innocence about him where as older Kairav was more manipulative. He knew how to outsmart his mom and for me he looked too big of a kid in front of small Naira.

Fari_15 thumbnail

@Rose, I guess you could say looks wise Shaurya looked older (I don’t think so but still), but he’s certainly smaller in size than Vansh and the new kid. 

He’s only 5. I guess they went for an older now to avoid the issues they faced with Shaurya. Apparently the production house wanted to work him for 12 hrs or so and he got sick. 

To me the new child looked big in front of Kartik as well, forget Naira and unlike the previous one, he doesn’t seem expressive. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

New kairav dialogue is like a puppet ie it seems he gives some script and he deliver their dialogues but without any emotions but a stone one may be he is new time passes when bond is strong  he improve but rt know it's dialogue delivery without any emotion and before coming here I think I am the only one who think like that seeing this post I am not only but others also think that 

Fari_15 thumbnail

@Neeru lol you should check twitter and instagram. You are certainly not the only one. The whole fandom has been complaining to dkp team since the episode aired. I guess we were prepared for the replacement but hoped it would be better than what we got. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We really need to wait and watch. The new kid has only been shown in one episode. For me the other Kairav did not look like he could be Kaira's son. Maybe it is just me. I am curious to see how this new kid performs.  I didn't mind the new Kairav at all.

I was more annoyed with pathetic Naira that just cries all the time. Single mothers go through lot of struggles but that makes them more resilient and stronger because their purpose is to take good care of their children. Naira doesn't reflect any of those qualities. I hope that Kairav gets taken away from her by Karthik and the Goenka family.

Why blame God for your own choices? Naira made a decision and she needs to accept the consequences. Ganga Maiya is not going to help her. I really now just forward her scenes of blaming God for the situation she is in and crying all the time. She gives a bad name to single mothers.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago