123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update wait for the next update

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

For Chapter 44

May, I had read the update long back, but couldn't share my views earlier. This was an amazing one.

Their kiss was nothing short of beautiful. I really don't hv words for it.

I'm really liking how all this is progressing. Naina is willing to trust Sameer to lead her down the path of intimacy. While Sameer wants her to be aware of whatever is to come, and not just give in for him.

Aisa pyaar sacchi mein thodi na hota h yaarsmiley12

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

For Chapter 45

May! 5 more chapters n RGAB ki half-century ho jayegi🥳

So Poonam Bhabhi wali baat saamne ayi, I was waiting for this.. But mujhe laga nhi tha Sameer sirf has k reh jayega! Khair, he's reluctant, kya samjhata😆

Naina is doing everything she can to make their chaar din ki chaandni special. She even read an ashleel book can you believe it!

Sameer is understanding, he gave her time to let all the new information sink in.. But iska to gussa hi gadbad kr deta h humesha.

May, I hv to applauad you for writing their lovemaking in such a subtle way.. It wasn't even close to getting vulgar at any point. It wasn't like an entire thesis dedicated to their consummation, coz the rest of the happenings in the chapter had been equally important. Like, Kudos👏

Inki boating finally ho gyi

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mindblowing update, you have outdone yourself, i know you had your reservations about writing lovemaking scenes but you have done a great job. Thank you, please update soon.👏

Itsflora thumbnail

Hayeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm all blushing. 

Hamara samaina. Hayeee   

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Unres at 44

Edited by myprimechicago - 4 years ago
Mariarexiline99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice and romantic update. 

Jainaayu thumbnail

So beautifully described...i love the fact that they are not completely aware about each other thoughts but still so honest at last they share everything to each other...sameer felt disappointed and he shares with her vice verse...naina gathered knowledge herself she do not want to spoil their honeymoon aahh this lady😍😍..so beautifully written about her feelings...and thoughts..finally they became one...finally together in every possible way..😍😍😍 lots of love...

Archie11 thumbnail

Wow.. it's Lovely one again. Finally the two became one. 1 more day left. Hopefully more intimacy and surprises waiting for them. I hope that it didn't have end. But every good thing needs to end one day.

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello May

Another beautiful update. You have very well described Mount Abu and places. I can understand Naina's curiosity, the girl who had endured so much in building this relationship wouldn't want to spoil their honeymoon just because she doesn't know. The talks she heard from other couples also made her ponder was she missing something? Loved that, she tried from her end to find answers. 

I can totally understand Sameer's frustration when he has to always find the reasons behind her silence. "Kuch Nahi " is a very dangerous word for any man from his women. His patience and understanding you have shown it very nicely.  The mixed emotions that any human would feel you have portrayed so well keeping the essence of real life. 

Dil to mile hi the aur jo adhura sa tha is rishte mein baki tha woh pura ho gaya. Very realistically you have shown their lovemaking. 

Love

Sajida