Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for early update.... Very beautiful n so near to reality.... I liked naina s reaction post kiss the urge to call wat comes nxt yet question.... The beauty of today's part is but express both the parts of man n woman so truly n beautifully sameer bechara it's not easy for boys also I guess he has to handle himself his emotions n also naina s super se bhi upar tha ye update... N really a long one loved the length

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally update after a fortnight..

Hope next update mein kiss ke aage baat jaye..

Waiting eagerly for next one

Love

Vandie

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Amazing update dear 

Guddi24 thumbnail

May

I love the way you wrote. So flawless and smooth. 

Dhudhu thumbnail

Hi May what a lovely update yaar truly loved it . The whole update was sooooo real n  very heartful.  At last meetha happened   n u nailed it so well. What to say yaar May everything was truly amazing Waiting  eagerly   for next update. Lots of love n a very bigggg huggggg. Take care .

Srilatha

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mera dil to ekdam khush ho gaya. Thank you so much di. I remember once you had said you are not comfortable writing romantic scenes but you have written so beautifully. I'm in awe! The progress is so beautiful and romantic. Sameer becharašŸ¤£Naina uski itni buri halat kar di hai. Kab tak control kar payega! Aaaah that kissā˜ŗļøAnd after reaction! I'm blushing after soooooo long!

Sach mein bahut time baad I'm feeling good. And the credits goes to youā¤ļø

Archie11 thumbnail

Wow.. u are a great writer. The way you recollect the old memories in the day to day chores, it's too much appreciable. Their closeness slowly is reflecting their bond growing stronger. Waiting for the next update. 

Hopefully you won't stop your story after the show goes off air.

MOH29 thumbnail

Hi May,

Another beautiful and long update. Do hafto ki kadar ek saath Nikal di. Bahut hi pyara update that. Finally Sameer got his meetha. I am really happy to see their honeymoon is progressing well. May be in their honeymoon only we get some more intimate moments and Naina come to know about the relationship between husband and wife.

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Thanks for the wonderful surprise May.. was expecting the Update on Friday... šŸ˜Š

Coming to the update, how do u get such innocent thoughts for Naina where she ends up comparing herself with Sita or characters from Archies comics... it gives such realistic view of a naive femaleā€™s mindset 

That purse thing brought so many funny fighting memories back for me... I guess every husband has atleast once questioned his wife after checking her purse ā€œIsme poori duniya ka Kabaada kyun bhar rakha hai... tumhe isme kuch milta kaise haiā€... once he had said...ā€you know what u wonā€™t even know if there is a snake šŸ in thisā€ šŸ¤£

I loved the way Sameer was restless but skeptical to move ahead and Naina though naive was impatient herself and eager for more.. so natural for a new couple ā™„ļø 

First fight as typical husband wife in honeymoon was cute and I loved Nainaā€™s question whether he has come to learn Karate... girl has no clue šŸ˜‚

On Nainaā€™s job front, I know I myself said that now itā€™s time for Naina to join sameer in Nanuā€™s business but her hesitation makes sense considering she always craved for financial independence. so Iā€™m eager to see how sameer or Nanu assure her in that front 

Loved the subtle description of their first kiss ā™„ļø What a beautiful song u chose for it... I love all songs of VAARIS but this one is my fav

Awaiting for next update as usual 

Cheers,

Akanksha 

Thanks Akanksha šŸ˜Š

Purse ko leke Yeh dialogue shayad hi duniya mein Ki kissi biwi ne sunna nahi hoga šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Snake?? Thatā€™s hilarious šŸ˜‚ 

I donā€™t know how realistic my portrayal of Sameerā€™s state of mind is with respect to the anxiety he is going through right now.. maybe not all, but surely a sizeable guys must be going through varying degrees.  Glad you are liking their slowly but not too slowly evolving intimacy šŸ˜ƒ

I love that song.. and had hoped to see it on Samaina. Socha idhar FF mein hi dil ka armaan pura Kar leti hu ā˜ŗļø

Thanks again for all your comments dear šŸ¤—

Love, May