Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn90

Hi May

Thanks for the lovely update.

Sorry didn't comment on your last post...couldnt comment.  Yeh Sony channel walo ne Hiroshima-  Nagasakhi jaisa bomb jo phoda hai hum fans par.  Not able to enjoy anything.  Par kya kare jeena toh padega.  Past week has been very depressing.  I have signed the petition to save YUDKBH but deep inside I know they will never give us an extension...Sumeet sir can take the serial to some other channel or continue it as a web series (khayali pulav ) or he himself is desperate to fulfil his acting dream...hence Randeep is not there in the second season πŸ˜­.  Not sure if I would be following  the second season.  Ek hi serial dekti thi.. .jealous logo se who bhi bardaast nahi hua.

Anyways  coming back to the update...last update was awesome...I liked the sunset point part...total bliss and the return of the pink nighty πŸ˜‰.  Loved how Naina held on to Sameer's gifts..cherishable memories, at first I was laughing on reading Naina holding the Doha book in her hand and sameer's reaction πŸ˜† and his  fantasies joh tez baarish mein aaee baad ki tarah beh jaane wali hai.

And this update a masterpiece.  Can understand their plight.   Sex education has always been  a taboo..You have well penned their deliemma.  Poor Naina's ignorance and Sameer's confusion how to take things further makes a funny read.  Poor soul has a huge task at hand of educating his naive wife.  Further updates would be interesting to read.

Samaina ff's are my oxygen masks right now.   Thank you for this.  This world is so dubious..only your updates are helping to remove this dragger from my chest.

God bless you...take care

Thanks so much dear πŸ€—

Seriously yaar, this is the first ITV I am watching after well over 15 years! Samaina se dil lag gaya... not ready to say bye yet. Let’s see what news we get.

Glad are enjoying the latest updates. I am really enjoying writing the HM in Mt Abu πŸ˜ƒ Sunset  point and Dohas are such sweet nostalgic memories of the school track... it will be hard to come anywhere close to that, but hope I can come up with something decent.

Yes, her naΓ―vetΓ© and his long forgotten reluctance should make a fun ride πŸ˜‰ Hope you enjoy the coming updates!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

dear may sorry i am troubling u again and again... agr ap ny show bnd hny ki waja sy story kahi or shift ki wattpad ya kahi or to plzzz ap link idhr share krna...plzzz i cannot loose this story plzzz may...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes dear 😊 will share the wattpad link too at the end!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Wonderful update. So engrossing. It’s beautifully written. Liked it that honeymoon is not only about physical relation but also about knowing each other. 

Thank you dear and so happy to read that you are enjoying the HM and their really getting close, both emotionally and physically. 😊

Love, May 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Yes dear 😊 will share the wattpad link too at the end!

Love, May 

at the end mtlb story k end ma ya friday ko update k end ma?? 

Sonya-2019 thumbnail

May I have a request can you please make this week’s update a little longer than usual.

Thanks

Sonya

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya @sonya-2019 plzzz may is br update zra zyda brhi dena plzzz plzzz plzzz bht intezaar kiya ha plzz thori lambi dena...

laalchi reader of yours... :)

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonya-2019

May I have a request can you please make this week’s update a little longer than usual.

Thanks

Sonya

Will definitely try dear. 😊 But it really depends on how much free time becomes available. 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

The updates have been a blessing, May! Studies had and still have been taking most of my time and whenever I had needed a break(especially teh past few weeks), I just go back to reading the novels I am reading at that point of time or come here and just re-read the updates especially there are some of my favourite in the starting of the story! β€οΈ

Coming back to the story, indeed girls are also supposed to be made aware of the physical aspect of the relationship between husband and wife. Not only Naina isn't aware, she has some wrong knowledge about it like a kiss leads to a baby! I am eager to see how Sameer is going to slowly make her comfortable and when will he be finally able for get his meetha πŸ˜†

You are doing a wonderful job with this story and this story is so much more than just a fiction for me now! It's my stress-buster β€οΈ Sorry for not being able to constantly comment. 

Thanks Shreya 😊

Lol. It’s my stress buster too while I write it! I use it to escape from all the dull spreadsheets I keep pouring over these days 🀣

I agree, girls should be given some proper basic information. If parents are uncomfortable, they can take them to a lady doctor.. 

Anyways, dekhte hai humari ladki Aur ladke Ki problem kaise resolve hoti hai!

Good luck with your studies dear πŸ€—

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Loved this part. Its a tricky situation for both. Not a very easy topic to discuss and that too when you don't know how the lady might react hearing the details. lol.. Waiting to see how Sameer is going to approach this huge challenge. On the other hand Naina might be cracking her rank holder brain to join the dots and get the right picture...rofl...poor kids...well that's how those days were ...

Todays kids might find this situation funny/weird but ask the ppl of 90s and 80s, then they will know how difficult it was to get information on such tabooed topics. As usual May you have handled this part so wonderfully.

I love those lil moments you create between them. As a reader I relish those moments , it kind of stays in our mind and bring smile on our face.

This honeymoon track is going to be fun. Eagerly waiting to see how you are going to help Sameer solve this situation. Just wondering if you would make Naina call Swathi ?? or would it be Sameer who asks her to trust him and follow blindly??...guess will have to wait till the weekend , but one request May , do give us a LOOOOONG update pls :)

Thanks Ashu and so good to read your comment 😊

True dear, the lack of knowledge in this area used to cause a lot of issues in that time. I have heard real life stories where even the guy had no clue what to do exactly! It’s easy to laugh about a lot of these things retrospectively, but it must be so stressful in that moment. 

Dekhte hai humare Romeo Juliet kaise HM manate hai, with all these challenges πŸ˜‰ hope you enjoy the coming updates!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Loving it. πŸ˜³

Waiting for the next updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear and hope you enjoy the next update 😊

Love, May