Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm excited to watch this, but only for sayantani, gurdeep and mohnish.

Sanleema thumbnail

Nice to see almost all the NK cast are already on their next show.  Sayantani was awesome in NK, expecting nothing less in this new show.

Sanjivani was a really nice show, especially iravati harshe and mohnish were awesome together.  Hope sayantani and mohnish get paired.  Always wanted someone special for her in NK, but never happened, hope it happens in this show.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I always wanted to see Adiza in a show like this or Dill mill gayye. I have always imagined them in the role of Armaan-Riddhima. Hayyeee! 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanleema

Nice to see almost all the NK cast are already on their next show.  Sayantani was awesome in NK, expecting nothing less in this new show.

Sanjivani was a really nice show, especially iravati harshe and mohnish were awesome together.  Hope sayantani and mohnish get paired.  Always wanted someone special for her in NK, but never happened, hope it happens in this show.

yes all the cast is back onscreen except Aditi,..I wonder if we will ever see her back onscreen ...I really hope so..but it looks like she is not even interested in acting ..

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

I always wanted to see Adiza in a show like this or Dill mill gayye. I have always imagined them in the role of Armaan-Riddhima. Hayyeee! 

u just penned dwn my wish.they wud hv nailed dis youth shws.I remembr evn aditi said once she used to wtch dil mil gaye.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roshni_az

u just penned dwn my wish.they wud hv nailed dis youth shws.I remembr evn aditi said once she used to wtch dil mil gaye.

Exactly. Both Aditi and Zain suit Armaan Ridhima very well. Aditi is sweet, innocent, ladylike, simple just like Ridhima. And Zain is a stud, dashing, naughty, romantic, adorable just like Armaan. Aur inki chemistry toh laajawaab hai hi. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even Zaan got a new show as lead actor.

What's wid Aditi ?? I don't get why she isn't even active on social media ? I mean people who quit also stay in touch wid fans through social media. 

She has completely disappeared. I wonder why .

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting to see sayantini in this. Must be a good role.

Sanleema thumbnail

It’s been more than a year and I still miss this forum, actually more than the show.  There used to be so many interesting discussions, not just on the leads, but almost all the characters.

Miss the days when i would wait eagerly to read the views of others and discuss them.  Is there any show right now that’s worth so many discussions?

Edited by Sanleema - 4 years ago