Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SC got a haircut 😆. She looks cute. Thank god they didn’t give her the cliched salwar kameez super traditional look like the earlier doctor FLs on SP had. 

The first look for the show looks promising so far. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
OddChick thumbnail

Loving the look so far 👍🏼 Hope the writing doesn’t disappoint. All the best wishes for Surbhi and the Sanjivani team!

Edited by OddChick - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

SC got a haircut 😆. She looks cute. Thank god they didn’t give her the cliched salwar kameez super traditional look like the earlier doctor FLs on SP had. 

In one of SC insta stories, one of the doctors wore Annika type chappals and her dress had pompoms - Shrirali typical style....😆

ithihaas thumbnail

Also each one is having different colored stethoscope....😆

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is looking extremely charming and beautiful and so different from Annika. I wish all the good wishes for team Sanjivini.

kavya1994 thumbnail

Yeah. She's looking cute in this look. All the best to Surbhi for her new show. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

In one of SC insta stories, one of the doctors wore Annika type chappals and her dress had pompoms - Shrirali typical style....😆

So one more atrangi thread on Shirali's dressing style on the way😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Lol is it? Maybe I spoke too soon. Is pic mein toh clothes looked normal compared to how OTT DMG was. So some other girl will play the standard salwar kameez “middle class” ladki in chappals character this time I guess😆. Usually it’s the main FL who has done that in the past two iterations of Sanjivani. 

ithihaas thumbnail

Lol is it? Maybe I spoke too soon. Is pic mein toh clothes looked normal compared to how OTT DMG was. So some other girl will play the standard salwar kameez “middle class” ladki in chappals character this time I guess😆. Usually it’s the main FL who has done that in the past two iterations of Sanjivani. 

In this photo, SC looks good and normal. Not the typical Shivaani style...

But check this video and the chappals....😆

https://twitter.com/teamschandna_B/status/1142816863522623488