Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ithihaas

well, 7:30 PM slot is dead time slot for long now....not sure how this show will survive with such a huge popular cast...the budget of the show seems high.....

Lol 7:30 timeslot pe toh likely flop hi milega. The usual 4-5 month run and then pack up. That seems to be the record for this timeslot since some months now 😆

6 months later they will be replaced by another Gul trashfest 🤷‍♀️😂. The cycle of SP shows these days is such 😆

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

well, 7:30 PM slot is dead time slot for long now....not sure how this show will survive with such a huge popular cast...the budget of the show seems high.....

All the other shows of the channel are doing well  except DTHHJ, EBSS😆...so 7:00 and 7:30 PM slots are the only choice left...Not sure whether the channel  can take risk and shift the other shows to either of these two time slots to provide prime time slot for Sanjivani 😆, but again may be if the channel want to compete with rival shows like KKB and KDB, and want more trps than current trps , they will take risk and shift  yrkkh or KTKH to other time slots considering the popularity of SC😆....Lets see😆...KTKH is getting 1.4- 1.5 very less compared to its rival show KKB😆....Yrkkh is already 9 yrs show and not in Top-5 these days i guess... I feel Sanjivani will get around 1.8  like Ishqbaaaz if they give prime time slot....So would get better trps than KHKT😆....So there is a chance to shift KHKT to other time slot😆..

Okay i have done lot of analysis here😂...

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Lol i was wrong i just checked, Yrrkkh is Top most on trp list today😆

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1149270030066114560?s=20

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1149268548889587712?s=20

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Its back to being on top in SP after the leap....

AreYaar thumbnail

YRKKH isn’t going anywhere anytime soon😆.

The 8 - 10 pm slots are booked solid. 10:30 would be a better slot for Sanjivani but SP is obsessed with YHM despite low TRP there so aise hi chalega 🤷‍♀️😂

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

YRKKH isn’t going anywhere anytime soon😆.

The 8 - 10 pm slots are booked solid. 10:30 would be a better slot for Sanjivani but SP is obsessed with YHM despite low TRP there so aise hi chalega 🤷‍♀️😂

yes YRK is not going any where..its still the top show on SP....

they can still move YHM to 7:30 PM its original slot and then give Sanjivini that slot....

Free_Rein thumbnail

Lmao i was just  checking Zee TV schedule, just came to know there is a show called "Hamari bahu Silk" at 10:30 PM in Zee TV 🤣...Dont know how do they get such ideas😆...Sanjivani will get good trps than this Silk😆 if it will be aired at this time slot and they can shift YHM to DTHHJ time slot😆

Free_Rein thumbnail
Free_Rein thumbnail

PV's article about airing date lol.. as channel started showing "coming soon" I think it's reliable.. 

https://twitter.com/PinkvillaTelly/status/1149566543090475009?s=20