Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Update:

1. Buddy Search is now working
  2. Last User Visit Date is now showing in the Hover Card

I cannot search by buddy name is there a specific place πŸ€” I am putting buddy name in the search option  ....  I tried desktop version too but it too didn't help πŸ˜‘ 

In last visit option I got an update of a single person who visited my profile on 16 july 2019 which is yet to come πŸ˜’  not of others if you say I will share the screen shot

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

I cannot search by buddy name is there a specific place πŸ€” I am putting buddy name in the search option  ....  I tried desktop version too but it too didn't help πŸ˜‘ 

In last visit option I got an update of a single person who visited my profile on 16 july 2019 which is yet to come πŸ˜’  not of others if you say I will share the screen shot

Same with me it shows 16 july how it possible so IF know knows future too 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Same with me it shows 16 july how it possible so IF know knows future too 

Thank you for reporting it. We are looking into it. πŸ€”

The bug has been fixed.

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Thank you for reporting it. We are looking into it. πŸ€”

The bug has been fixed.

You are most welcome Vijay Sir πŸ™‚ 

Yup date is fixed now πŸ‘ 

But buddy search is still pending 😞

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

You are most welcome Vijay Sir πŸ™‚ 

Yup date is fixed now πŸ‘ 

But buddy search is still pending 😞

No its working. click on the search button above. scroll down n u will see members option. type ur friend UN 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

what's the process of changing username? Do i need an approvel of high court of something? I am really curious because you have provided username change log and i am not able to figure out that what is the basic use of username change log,  when , there's no ongoing changes happening in that section? 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

No its working. click on the search button above. scroll down n u will see members option. type ur friend UN 

Dear leenaaa it's live from 2 days & working fine I thought that buddy search in PM is added today that I  can't find so I said that πŸ™‚ 

@ Vijay Sir  it's main buddy search or PM buddy search? Well main buddy search is working πŸ‘ but I think PM buddy search is to be added yet πŸ™‚

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm missing sig and gif as my signature 😭 plz tell us when are you bringing it back? 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

what's the process of changing username? Do i need an approvel of high court of something? I am really curious because you have provided username change log and i am not able to figure out that what is the basic use of username change log,  when , there's no ongoing changes happening in that section? 

True user name change is blocked right now it will take sometime to bring it live again πŸ™‚

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So far we have not removed any post due to Image Removals.

Yes if the post is just image post and now the image is removed resulting in an empty post, those will be removed eventually.

We will be slowly moving from Post count to gamification with point based system based on various parameters including number of likes, views and replies. Members earn badges for different activities. But before all that we are working on fixing issues which are still pending.

Sir plz dont remove the post counts!! Rankings also will be removed with it? :c If so, we worked hard for our rankings please  keep the rankings and add this new idea as an additional thing not a replacement

Aren’t earning badges for activities is similar to Winners contestants receiving a siggie with 'xyz banner winner' in their hovercard ?