Suggestions / Comments

Lets Discuss Site Issues and Site Updates Here 😇 - Page 19

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

Sir plz dont remove the post counts!! Rankings also will be removed with it? :c If so, we worked hard for our rankings please  keep the rankings and add this new idea as an additional thing not a replacement

Aren’t earning badges for activities is similar to Winners contestants receiving a siggie with 'xyz banner winner' in their hovercard ? 

Yes its somewhat similar just that we will be trying to make it more attractive. And there will be many badges to be earned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vijay

Update:

1. Buddy Search is now working
  2. Last User Visit Date is now showing in the Hover Card

Sir it’s still not working for me unfortunately 

Also how can we see how’s visited our profile from the safari 

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

how do I change my username?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Vijay. There is this ID is of my friend Pavan - 'Rishabhprerna'. He took self-ban from IF long back 6-7 yrs back (he is one of the oldest members of IF). However, now when he tries to login back after site revamp, he is allowed to log in, but not able to post. And also, his posts are showing content removed. 

Can you please help us in here how to make his ID usable. πŸ€”

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How to upload Dp

I am feeling error everytime

BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

There used to be a section called topic index in the previous site. Dont see this anymore. Can you help?

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KaziRume

Sir, I'm facing the following issues-

1. I'm not able to embed a link even now.See the first picture, I embed a link. In second picture, after embedding when I checked.

Now, I'm embedding a link.But I'm sure it'll not embedded the link but my current post. A forum

I don't know anyone else is facing the problem or not but I am. Please look into the matter seriously.

2. After editing a draft for an hour, while I tried to save it, it says I used offensive words.Then I tried editing some words ( though I don't think the words were offensive ) but nothing worked. But same lines when I saved one by one ( Only for checking which is offensive word ) it worked fine. Please fix this issue. And please can the offensive words be highlighted as the words may be not offensive in our eyes but site and we couldn't figure out.

3. Earlier we could scrap anyone whether they are in our buddy list or not. But now we have not this feature. Can this be back? It was useful for new readers to let their views on stories to the writers even though they were not in their buddy list.

Regards,

Vijay Sir, Can you Please reply about Embedding Link at least?

Edited by KaziRume - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Every now and then I get 500 internal server error πŸ˜³

Vermilion thumbnail

Sir I am Neera, 

I am a senior member now so I can post unlimited posts but whenever I tried to post more than 11 , IF say you are new bie you can't post more than 11 post. 

Sir plz check the matter 

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KaziRume

Vijay Sir, Can you Please reply about Embedding Link at least?

Let me try the same here:

India Forums

I am using Safari Browser.