carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Vijay, Minionite and Wildest dreams.

Do you guys understand Analogy?

'He has become the fungus that grows on plop', is an analogy. 

Means when someone is not just insignificant, but extremely insignificant. 

The sentence was about laziness, that keeps someone behind, not about looks. 

It's like to say the rooster that gets up early, doesn't mean, you are making someone into that rooster. Same example here. 

Issue is, I'm from England and may speak a little more differently and as a creative writer, my words may be  more out of people's capacity of comprehension, even though I keep it as simple as possible.  Depends on mood I may add some slang or patois even when I'm feeling a bit irie. So would be best to kind of ask me...

So failing to understand me is compromisable as long as it doesn't have any negative impact for me, but purposefully shrugging it off... brings a word to mind which I do not want to use in fear of sounding a little 'accusing'.

Anyways, rest explained in PM. 

Edited by carisma2 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

We will chat in PM when you send a PM. So far I see nothing from you.

I sent it via a friend Open their PM.

Thanks 

carisma2 thumbnail

Screenshot_20240308_195849_Gallery.jpg

1st para answer to TMs topic question.  

2nd my personal opinion on same topic question in aging, with different actors not given in the options by TM

3rd separate para, on ARK.. on his acting.  

But if you think he looks like fungus growing on the plop then you are reading what you are seeing. 

I think any normal person can see what my statement means.  

So No I do not agree with you and Moderator. And I won't let this go.  I'm not going to repeatedly have you trying to fill your assumptions into my mouth as words. You didn't get paid to moderate, I didn't get paid to entertain and rest of it,  we are equal in raising the profit margin for this place. If you want respect. So do I. 

You guys can admit you made a mistake, (Shreya, Moderator) apologise and then even feel free to Ban me.  I've said it before and proved it before,  this place means nothing for me.  

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Screenshot_20240308_195849_Gallery.jpg

1st para answer to TMs topic question.  

2nd my personal opinion on same topic question in aging, with different actors not given in the options by TM

3rd separate para, on ARK.. on his acting.  

But if you think he looks like fungus growing on the plop then you are reading what you are seeing. 

I think any normal person can see what my statement means.  

So No I do not agree with you and Moderator. And I won't let this go.  I'm not going to repeatedly have you trying to fill your assumptions into my mouth as words. You didn't get paid to moderate, I didn't get paid to entertain and rest of it,  we are equal in raising the profit margin for this place. If you want respect. So do I. 

You guys can admit you made a mistake, (Shreya, Moderator) apologise and then even feel free to Ban me.  I've said it before and proved it before,  this place means nothing for me.  

Carisma it's very easy to try to explain away the rule breaking and bashing afterwards. But the point is the same as in PM. The entire team and the Moderator agree that your post was a bashing of ARK's looks, not on his acting or his choice of projects or anything else. Adding double spaces, making a new paragraph, etc. is no excuse.

I have been an editor throughout most of my schooling and university studies as well, so don't pull this whole "I am a writer and I have a lot of thoughts" thing with me.

We will apologize and correct our mistake when there is one. In this case there isn't one.

After this point, I consider this point moot. Repeating the same thing again and again will not remove the WL. I told you clearly in PM that the Moderator's decision is final and will be accepted. This is the final decision.

Edited by Minionite - 1 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Carisma it's very easy to try to explain away the rule breaking and bashing afterwards. But the point is the same as in PM. The entire team and the Moderator agree that your post was a bashing of ARK's looks, not on his acting or his choice of projects or anything else. Adding double spaces, making a new paragraph, etc. is no excuse.

I have been an editor throughout most of my schooling and university studies as well, so don't pull this whole "I am a writer and I have a lot of thoughts" thing with me.

We will apologize and correct our mistake when there is one. In this case there isn't one.

After this point, I consider this point moot. Repeating the same thing again and again will not remove the WL. I told you clearly in PM that the Moderator's decision is final and will be accepted. This is the final decision.

Again, what I say is a moot point. 

What you assume is correct, I'm pulling a fast one. 

No point explaining afterwards..

Hang on maybe I shud have explained before writing the post.. had I known it will be taken for his looks. 

When did I say I am a writer I have a lot of thoughts?

Again misconception. I said I pack a lot of stuff in one comment. 

Yes I have said I am a creative writer. Not just limited to creative though.  

If you read my posts, you will see that I tend to address a number of things within one comment box. 

But wait.. problem with you.. till date everything I told you was proved correct.. yet you still fail to see it. 

Change reason, for bashing his acting. I'll accept that. But your problem is you think you are clever and know it all. You don't know me even by 5% Shreya. 

Keep the WL, I don't have an expectation of great comprehension from IF team, hence I was Always too good for this forum. Common sense was always IF teams weakness.  Your Shruti Global mod was the best example of that. Vijay is nice but has no idea how much ppl hate this place,  a youth networking platform was the most toxic place they experienced,  you fail to safeguard users. 

I'm not even bothered if you guys ban me Even..but atleast do the WLs with right reasons..not YOUR moot points. Change it to bashing kaushal coz I said he has hooded eyes, change it to criticising an actors lazy attitude and bad acting, atleast it will have some fairness. 

But now thinking more Into it, don't you think ARK is festering away in looks? <----- Does this comment now mean another WL? Or does it justify for the one I got unfairly? If I got the time, I might aswell do the crime huh! 

That's my attitude Miss Shreya, I'm very open about things, I don't sweep things under the carpet or need to lie.  So bear that in mind. Coz you will never come across anyone like me. 

Now for the other times I have been given WL's for which were not crimes... I'll see to make sure to do those crimes too. 

You're always assuming wrong, but never want to admit you are wrong. 

Your post here just proved what I am saying. 

You go after finding an intent, an editor you were? Then pick out proof from the literature. Find words that indicate looks. Show me how that phrase anyhow connects to looks when it means insignificant.  Don't assume my intent, do not make an allegation I'm pulling a fast one. Disect the material, without repeating the same line reading it out to me. Go on as a writer disect it, explore it and summarise it. Don't take guesses in the dark. 

Put your money where your mouth is, I already did.  You chose not to fall of your high horse and believe it. 

So Vijay, Is moderation done upon what's actually written or what the moderation team wants to assume it to be? 

As for whoever this unidentified entity called Moderator is, obvious why they go unidentified, coz another soul with a power trip problem.

carisma2 thumbnail

Vijay, I wrote you a lovely long post which someone deleted 😀 

Ab kya hum itne bure hain? that a simple post of mine gets deleted, then my display name is apt. Seeing that mods say I'm Grumpy and I get burned at the stake ... 😂

So nothing is offensive about my display name, and it sure doesn't offend me. Neither should it offend anyone who do not own the rights to the word Grumpy or Witch from the dictionary.  

So many people are called Angel, shud that mean no one can then be called SexyAngel, KaranGroversAngel, Dark Angel, DevilsAngel, DemonicAngel, AngelWitch, 

So if someone has witch in their name or display name has nothing to do with me or my use of the English words in the dictionary.  Coz the last time I checked my dictionary belonged to Collins. And Mr Collins has not specified that I cannot pick a word from there and use it. 

I will not be changing my display name, unless I'm breaking a copyright law. I love my display name sooooo much, I might just make it my userID name, then it will be my display name too forever and ever and ever..

and ever!! . ❤️

🫡

carisma2 thumbnail

Dearest and Pyaariest Shreya.

I didn't want to disturb you, but unfortunately I may just need a few minutes of your time. 

I really thought about this, and bhai mere tho pahle hi nahin par rahi yeh baat. 

I showed it to some people and they laughed at ne.. 'Cari you know this has no meaning... then why are you showing it to us'. 

So to save me from more zilathi from my friends and ruswayi and all, would you kindly elaborate on this. Tum hi samja dho yeh riddle. 

Screenshot_20240311_040424_Opera.jpg

So when does one explain, before rule breaking and tag you... that I want to write this can I? 

But what if your intent isn't rule breaking, then how can you explain a crime when you don't even know you are commiting one. 

See please do clarify.. because there are plenty of people actually bashing and rule breaking, un bicharon ka bi balaa hojayega.  

By all means any other mods following this rule, or understands this rule.. feel free to explain.. when does one explain a rule break, before breaking the rule when they don't know they are rule breaking.. 🤔?

You got me on this Shreya,  what a riddle. Shreya 1, Cari 0. Even Einstein Cari can't resolve this paheli without your input. 

👌

vijay thumbnail

Vijay, I wrote you a lovely long post which someone deleted 😀 

Ab kya hum itne bure hain? that a simple post of mine gets deleted, then my display name is apt. Seeing that mods say I'm Grumpy and I get burned at the stake ... 😂

So nothing is offensive about my display name, and it sure doesn't offend me. Neither should it offend anyone who do not own the rights to the word Grumpy or Witch from the dictionary.  

So many people are called Angel, shud that mean no one can then be called SexyAngel, KaranGroversAngel, Dark Angel, DevilsAngel, DemonicAngel, AngelWitch, 

So if someone has witch in their name or display name has nothing to do with me or my use of the English words in the dictionary.  Coz the last time I checked my dictionary belonged to Collins. And Mr Collins has not specified that I cannot pick a word from there and use it. 

I will not be changing my display name, unless I'm breaking a copyright law. I love my display name sooooo much, I might just make it my userID name, then it will be my display name too forever and ever and ever..

and ever!! . ❤️

🫡

Well I do not know the whole context for this particular username and I hope it's all about being creative. 

Personally I feel it's great to see members choosing creative and expressive usernames that reflect their personality or interests.

As your chosen username "Grumpy Witch" does not inherently violate any specific rules or terms of our forum, and assuming it is used in a respectful and appropriate manner within our community, there should be no issue with you maintaining this as your display name. We understand that each member has their own unique style and way of expressing themselves, and we respect that diversity.

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well I do not know the whole context for this particular username and I hope it's all about being creative. 

Personally I feel it's great to see members choosing creative and expressive usernames that reflect their personality or interests.

As your chosen username "Grumpy Witch" does not inherently violate any specific rules or terms of our forum, and assuming it is used in a respectful and appropriate manner within our community, there should be no issue with you maintaining this as your display name. We understand that each member has their own unique style and way of expressing themselves, and we respect that diversity.

Thankyou for setting this in stone. 

Yes I chose my display pieces in a creative and fun manner. 

I also have a question, a piece of text, which you may be able to decod see correctly.  I'll come back later with that query.  

vijay thumbnail

Thankyou for setting this in stone. 

Yes I chose my display pieces in a creative and fun manner. 

I also have a question, a piece of text, which you may be able to decod see correctly.  I'll come back later with that query.  

I've reviewed the post in question and want to address the language used. Referring to someone's appearance as 'fungus on a plop' is disrespectful and unkind. It's important to remember that such comments are not only about public figures but also about individuals with feelings and dignity. 

While we encourage open discussions and personal opinions, it's crucial that we maintain a standard of respect and decency in our conversations. Our community thrives on positive interactions and respect for all individuals, regardless of their public status. Let's ensure our forum remains a place for healthy and respectful discourse.