Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I know there are some more issues  are left  but   comparatively from since last 7 month  now IF can be use in more convenient way

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This new site is a pain. I stopped coming to IF due to this new design. It is not convenient at all. At least describe date and time instead of ....years or ...months and ...hours ago or ...minutes ago. Very confusing. Its difficult to find old posts and comments.

surabhi01 thumbnail

To find old post   click on ur dp beside ur comment  . U will see  number written beside  post. Click on  number then u will see ur link to ur post  by clicking  black down ward arrow  on right side of topic name 

Other option is go to top right   where ur dp is shown and click on arrow  then will see all ur option there 

2 to c time in PC  just bring mouse toward    ago u will see exact time and date 

And in mobile tab ur finger where ago is written u will  see exact date and time

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since the beginning of the changes we’ve been waiting on copying and pasting from word. When will this be fixed? 😬😬 Still waiting on that for agessss 🧐

Many of the words club together, pasting as plain text is fine if you’ve not got any wordings in italics or bold and just plain old writing. 

We’ve also requested for the different fonts and the universal sizes for the fonts not the small, normal, large or whatever else options. 

The signature box though limited, I’ve added a small siggie but it doesn’t show which is disappointing 😐 and I can’t see other siggies. 

Again, when pasting links and saving a post the hyperlinks disappear and I’m having to go back into it hyperlinking or find the link if I’ve changed the text name. ☹️☹️

The forums seem to be dead across IF, many have moved to Insta or Wordpress as that’s much easier, it’s got the vibrant colours that was once in IF. For the old design, we just needed speed to load up the pages. 😒

I, myself prefer blogging rather than posting into IF as formatting is such a massive issue and very time consuming. I loved to be able to change the fonts, copying and pasting from word carried in my italics and bolds with the perfect spaces between the paragraphs on the previous IF design. 😖😣😠

Whilst I appreciate it does take time, I didn’t think we’d be facing all the issues at once. 😬😬

Sites when changing, small changes are made first rather than the whole forum being overturned in a night so the changes are kinda smooth though may have a couple of bumps. 

Majority of the members I’d used to chat to on IF have left due to this design and we’re only in touch because of Facebook. But IF was our ‘hangout’ spot in a way, we’d come here in our free time and discuss about anything and everything. I miss doing that on FB, it just isn’t the same and there isn’t that sort of atmosphere. 😐

I am really hoping that by the end of this year, the bugs we’ve all reported is fixed. I’m hoping you’d give that to members who’ve been here. It’s going to be 9 years on IF for me soon, I’m hoping it’s going to reach the 10th but if this continues I don’t see myself remaining active. I’ve come on IF once a week since these changes, before I used to be logged in and visit multiple times a day. I miss coming on every day and missing the vibe that IF used to have. 😖😭

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only good thing I see are the emojis, there aren’t many positives right now as the negatives are overtaking whatever positives that may be. ☹️

surabhi01 thumbnail

IF site  did not turn suddenly 

Here is link where feedback of new design  was asked approximately 4 month before  site changes in to new design  

And also in every user page  user was informed about to give about feedback of new design  in red color

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149150302   . This  feedback  of new design was asked 5 dec 2018   and site was migrated around middle of April 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NerdyBirdy

The signature box though limited, I’ve added a small siggie but it doesn’t show which is disappointing 😐 and I can’t see other siggies. 

Again, when pasting links and saving a post the hyperlinks disappear and I’m having to go back into it hyperlinking or find the link if I’ve changed the text name. ☹️☹️

U can see ur and other's siggy by switching ON the 'Show Signature' at the top of the thread title. 

I didn't get ur point about hyperlink.

surabhi01 thumbnail

I think  there should be some indicator on dp beside  comment which can make member know   by clicking dp beside  users comment  one can see and use all features

Because   some member no have idea by clicking dp  one can see and use all feature

Similarly there can be indicator on dp beside bell icon too  in mobile version  too  time to let member know one can click here too because in mobile version  it doesn't not show down ward   arrow  near dp beside bell icon 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vijay Sir, it is difficult for us to post, Edit, Like in our CC for a long time. We already put our problem in this thread repeatedly but in vain. Please look in to this problem. Using a tedious way to post there. Please make it normal.

Here is the link --- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5108252?pn=134

Thanks to Vijay and the tech team for the prompt action👏. Now, most of our problems were solved and interactions in IF seem interesting to us again!😊

Image result for good morning wishes to friends with quotes

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Our Chat Club's, Somewhere over the Rainbow, posting and other woes are resolved, thanks to IF and all concerned!👏