Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kabhi kabhi my post mein 500 error dikhata hai  . It is happening since 2,3 days

Aur baaki saare option  easy se khulte hain. Only post  take too much to time to load and showing 500 error in between

main to page open bhe nahi kar pa raha,, page loading hoti hai or 500 wala error gift mil jata hai,

bohot mushkil se ho raha hai..

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

vijay is a big liar...yeh new advance features and technolgoy are just excuses

he only shifted to a new layout to save his money

ary plz eysa nahi kehte, pura naam likho, ( doc vijay ) loool,

galat kiya na, jo bhe kiya.. or rezult samne hai, FG dead,, CC forum dead.. baki sab ka mujhe pata nahi, lol

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

If i were to give one word feedback about all the changes right now, I would say just bullshit. Bullshit it is, i have so many reasons to term it as bullshit. Just gonna mention one out of everything because i know its completely useless to write essays. 

First of all, very freaking first thing, a basic need for any online debaters is that - Fast access. Smooth surfing and let me say this on the face. from time to time, you have absolutely failed in providing 'basic need'. 

100% true,!

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

lol

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

ye dekho kya, old IF,

purani yadain..❀️

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now this time  page loading is quite fast  otherwise  since from 2,3 days   2,3 post kholne mein hi ek ghanta nikal gaya 

vijay thumbnail

Kabhi kabhi my post mein 500 error dikhata hai  . It is happening since 2,3 days

Aur baaki saare option  easy se khulte hain. Only post  take too much to time to load and showing 500 error in between

We are looking into the issue and working towards fixing it. And thank you for putting your problem in a nice and constructive way.

Regards

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Now this time  page loading is quite fast  otherwise  since from 2,3 days   2,3 post kholne mein hi ek ghanta nikal gaya 

1 post open karo then 30 mints lagain ge, 1 hour nahi, Vijay Sir chahte hain ke Ap study karo,

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We are looking into the issue and working towards fixing it. And thank you for putting your problem in a nice and constructive way.

Regards

vijay Sir,

Sir kese hain Ap,

Sir ager Ap ke complaint box main thori space hai to main 1 complain karon?

thank You in advance

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

The word thing..... please😒 

Please PM me the link to a few Word docs which causes this problem so that I can replicate the issue at my end and fix the same.

Regards