Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 3  (A)

(its bit long so writing it in two parts. I will post the other later in the day as I know this is too disturbing... so will not keep you all in agony... Except the concept, the social issue everthing the story around is spun by me and nothing relates to anybody>

The War … the Wreck…

They were in the Commisioner’s office…. Where are they? Arjun called daddy check the bracelet, while the bracelet was not showing up… where are you my boy the Lion was breaking his hand.  The commissioner called the school and asked if the van had the CCTV in it luckily it was and they quickly checked to notice that Aa was there in the van till the junction and afterwards not in his seat.  They rushed to the junction.

The photos are up madam said the Commissioner, the baby, Aayansh, Lalit’s photo was up in all channels, circulated through whatsapp and facebook and all social media. The control room was alert to check all the checkposts, airport and all ways out leading out of Shimla.

The CCTV at the junction was checked, they saw a speeding black car they froze and checked the number plate it had sped and they saw a boy bending and afterwards missing. They zoomed and froze to see that it was Aa.  As it was junction they could catch the CCTV but the temple and the other road did not have so they could not check upon Lalit and the baby, but Chakor asked to zoom the camera and she could make out the man driving the car.  He was one eyed, beard and was having a patch tied around his left eye though not very clear. They checked the number plate only to realise the original owner of the car had given complaint of theft two days ago and they found the car deserted near a remote place.  Raaghav found the bracelet within the car with a charcoal piece and also one slipper.  My boy has fought she cried her heart out…AAyansh… hey daak baaba whats this??? holding the charcoal but whose slipper is this?

But who are they, why have they taken him…. its not planned as they would not know he will get down so are they randomly kidnapping boys?? if so what’s the motto… the eagle was pounding her head…. Chakor…. The Lion was restless. Bajrangbali ka kasam kehethey… whoever is doing this he will see hell bey!!! Commissioner Saab we don’t have time please lets get into some action he said.  They quickly set a team to trace the one eyed man which is Rakesh.

Mohit was running everywhere asking near the temple if they saw anyone with his baby…he was disheartened… they saw a lady walking scared, in hiding and caught her… she said she indeed took the baby to help but a man took it from her and ran off..  She was taken to the police station but was of no use as she was terribly traumatized herself.  Why the baby??? Chakor could not understand…

It was dark everywhere… it was filthy smelling room…looked like a godown…

Aaayansh woke up slowly, his head was hammering with pain…. his hands were tied.  Eyes were blurring……Where am I … Leave me…. Daddy, mumma he started crying terribly…. Chup the man held his hand. Keep quiet he said else I will break your hands he said. Aa was hell scared, shocked.. he looked around to see all the boys and girls… where am I? 

He saw in the corner another boy coiled…. The boy slowly lifted his head opened his eyes… Lalitttt Aa called …… oh you know this boy Sukir asked… yes he is my friend.  oh good then. Lalit started crying… Aa… leave us what do you want??? Daddyyyy….They both cried… we shall take them in the other van to Chandigarh hesaid.  Chandigarh???? Why…. Bhaaai…. He cried… he looked at his hand to see his band missing… he remembered that while he was fighting in the car, the band had fallen … oh god Daddy you can’t trace me too...He cried… Mummaa…. He hugged Lalit who was equally traumatized…

The man left them…..

The boys and the girls came around the two and started crying….. Aa got scared looking at them all were shabby, many of their parts of the body had been twisted or broken…. One young girl hugged AA must be around three and cried…. he held her…. There was another boy aged four who was crying.  He hugged… whats your name he asked… he couldnot speak… he opened his mouth when Aa just screaaached, the tip of the tongue has been severed… he felt dizzy. He just left the boy and hugged Lalit.. where are we?  he cried.  

They were taken out in the van  it was dark…. He found a paper… he quickly wrote with the charcoal… daddyyyy help….…. By the time he could finish the evil walked in he quickly threw the paper while getting into the van….. the van left to a certain distance, when the baby was brought in the front seat near the driver…

RagKor were at the junction…. Looking out for clues….Mohit called and told Raaghav that the baby was taken away by a man..Chakor was shocked .What about Lalit…. His father was going mad…. My son, I lost my wife and now will I loose my son he cried… he said he has only one slipper of his now which he found while he was going searching the route he took.

The police were searching for Rakesh,  and managed to get info that he was with his friend in a bar. Don’t nab him, lets follow him she said….. but mam, please….The eagle was planning herself while the Lion was restless ….Chakor… Aa is not like Arjun he will get scared, don’t know what the poor child is going through…but he knew when his Eagle is in her thinking mode all he has to wait for her word to get into action.

What connection…. the boys and the baby…. They found from records that Rakesh was a petty thief and lift cars but just this morning he was lavishing at a high end bar…  My Boy be bold…. I will not allow anything to happen to you.. … but where is Lalit????  She looked at the slipper which they found in the car.  Is this??? She quickly took a pic of the slipper and sent it to Lalit’s father and got it confirmed.  So AA and lalit are together.  But what about the baby?

One team was following Rakesh… who was happy drinking….

The children were being driven in the van…. The van stopped… walked in the man… hey he called Sukir where are you taking the children… Aa face lit up… somebody is coming to help… is he superman???…. Hey god…. Sukir was surprised…. He got a call.. The man got in and said take the van back….,,

The children were pushed to the godown in the darkroom… walked the man with the paper in his hand…. The paper which Aa had written…. So who wrote this he asked…. Tell me he shouted… he slapped Sukir…..it was Krodh… how careless are you.  He showed the paper… written …Daddy help…… if this was found we would have been in trouble… he said.  He took his iron rod and asked who wrote this….

AA kept quiet…. He was scared…. The evil hit the small children … he said no no don’t beat…. So did you write…..tell me he said…. Tell me or I will pull this hot iron rod on your friend … he pulled Lalit’s hand.  No no no please, don’t hurt my friend… Yes I wrote he cried…. please leave us… the wicked laughed and said still I will hurt your friend when he was about to the draw the rod…. Aa quickly held it with his left hand he shrieeeekkkkeddd aaawwww  bhaaai… Daddy… Mumma….his fingers bore the brunt.  He shivered with pain.  Lalit cried…. he was not allowed to go near Aa.

Don’t ever try to do this… I will hurt your friend….

Bhaaai,……. AAyaansh Arjun screeeammmed out …. Raaghav felt his heart with shooting pain….Chakorrrr lets do something . Something is wrong happening to our boy…. He wa sraging.  She was crying…. Lets go in the route of the black car..said the Commissioner.. They got into the Rover… all roads are blocked… mostly if they try to take boys they would take the forest route  not realizing that’s the route to Chandigarh they started on that route when the police split into many teams and were checking around at various checkposts. Mohit and Govind were in separate police teams.  He was praying God god not the boys. Bhaai and Madam has gone through so much pain please please save theboy.. 

They brought the baby…. It was crying…. Arey what why is it crying…. Shouted the evil.

The girl in the 14 slowly came to the crying baby… she took her slowly and held her… she cried… the evil gave her a bottle of milk and she gave the milk but the baby was still crying for its mom’s warmth.. Arey issey chup karo…. He raised the hands. When AA realized it was Mohits baby… Lalit looked at  AA when he said no no don’t harm the baby….Krodh looked at him you know the baby… Lalit tried to say when AA quickly said with pain in his fingers no no I don’t know the baby but it’s a small baby…. Oh!!  he laughed … he got irritated as the baby was still crying.  Give the drops he said when Sukir gave a drop in its small mouth when it calmed down and kept still.  She cried….holding the baby…

Sukir said Krodh bhai just now Rakesh called saying there is police everywhere I don’t know he showed his phone see the boys photo and the baby’s photo has been put up by the police.  Its better we stay for a while and change the van and go in the morning….

They all were pushed to the corner.  Call that Rakesh find out what’s happening and he looked at Aa…. Sukir darken his and the other boys face…. Sukir took the charcoal,mud and dirt and rubbed it on their face so that they are not identified. 

Krodh was irritated as his plan is being hampered….The shambled man with the gangrene foot was coming in the van in the front who laughed again….. ha ha the lion and the eagle……. Krodh lost his cool….and kicked him hard hard.

The children surrounded lalit and Aa… he cried in pain.  They were given dried rotis and water and pushed to the corner.  Eat, wewill come back left Krodh and Sukir. Lalit asked AA why he did not tell about the baby.  AA said no just because I told you are my friend he was trying to hurt you so he will try to hurt the baby and make us do things.  You are right, Lalit said. 

The children told their plight….

They were kidnapped from various places and were gruesomely dismembered by breaking their legs and twisted their hands… one of the 8 year old boy was made blind as he sang well.  There was a baby which was taken by the girl but the baby died recently due to continuous dose of drops.  The drops made the baby drowsy. The children were sent in pair and made to beg at the junction, signals and tourist places.  Aa was getting the ugly picture before him… so they are kidnapped to beg on the streets, in the junction and the shambled gangrene foot man was managing them at the signals while Sukir would be far away watching them.  The money earned would be given to Krodh… Krodh had an ugly network in many small towns of HP as being a tourist place.  All these children were abducted four to five years back and none had escaped… No one had reached out and if anyone tried to talk to them at the signal the children were severely punished by pouring hot oil, and with hot iron rod and sometimes twisted and bones broken… This is gruesome…

The girl cried she told him they brought me to beg on the streets of Manali for four years and last one year they had been taking her in the evenings to the rich bungalows….. she cried she cried…. could not talk further.  There is no escape… we will die…I tried to kill myself, she showed her severed veins but these animals made me live to torture me… she cried. 

AA felt dazed…… who will save us…. He cried… if  Arjun was there he would have thought of something…. But how will he come…

Arjun was praying at the Mansion… AAyansh wherever you are stay brave, be bold… we fought karan, we fought the human sacrifice, we fought Hira Laal.  My brother be bold. Daddy and Mummy have set out they will get to you but please be bold, be brave…

Aayansh heard the footsteps of the evil…

Arjun Bhaaai…. He cried holding the 4 year old boy……they cried hugging him….. we cannot wait for the superman…(He heard Arjun) . He wiped his tears….Yess…. Turn your strength into superpower…our Mumma is super and our dad is a hero (he heard Arjun) .. Yes…..Be brave bhaaai (Arjun prayed at the Mansion…) But I cannot fight them… Its not necessary to use your might, use your mind, rise to handle the situation… Yesss bhai…. I have to turn myself …. Turn my strength… I will save you all he hugged the children crying.  I am RagKor’s son and I am Arjun’s brother…  he wiped his tears…I will not accept defeat.  I will fight… I am the fighter’s son… held out his hands when all joined him.. you all listen to me and do as I say he said. 

Aayansh  saw in the side few big stones… he quickly took them gave to Lalit and others.  He grabbed his charcoal and put in his pocket.  there were torn clothes he gave it to the other children to hide…

They made them get into a different van… it was smelling apple… looks like they carry apples in this.

They were driving through the forest way towards Chandigarh… they did not realise that they were driving to meet the Eagle and the Lion for they are not carrying a kitten but their cub….with them.  They have wronged so to be thronged.

They were driving through it was quite calm when he heard the sound of another vehicle… he saw through the van door… it was the Rover which was following them…. He knew the eagle and Lion were there daddyyy…mummaaaa he whispered.. but how to get to them…

Aayansh signaled the children, he quickly drew something with the charcoal and wrapped the stones with the torn clothes. 

There was a crowbar beside the huge apple carton boxes in which when they were taken.  He and Lalit without making noise slowly tried to open the little opening in the van door which was latched with chain. It opened just enough to throw the stone…

He aimed and threw a stone at the Rover and it missed…. He threw a bigger stone again when it hit the mirror and passed. Heyyyy shouted Raaghav who was driving….but didnt know what was hitting..

He aimed and threw the stone covered with the torn cloth and also few apples at it non stop. The Rover stopped not knowing whats happening but the van sped and went fast.   God …. Did we miss…. Aa was upset.  Please daddy please mumma look at the stones he was praying. Bajrangabli hamari madath karo.. please…

Krodh got a call saying the forest area is also blocked and its not advisable to go through that route. He got irritated and was raging with anger.   In the meantime the police cornered Raakesh but he just refused to give any information and said he was not aware of anything.….The van sped to another place for a temporary halt.  The children were again pushed to a corner…in a old godown

The shambled gangrene foot man got down….. he was made to stay with the children.  He laughed I told you don’t go to Shimlaaa, the Lion and the Eagle are there…. He saw AA and Lalit but as their face was with charcoal he could not identify…

The Rover stopped… raged the Lion… Chakor got down ..she saw the stones… and apples… she picked them… The commissioner was with them while he got the call that Raakesh does not have any information.. he asked them to leave him but keep a vigil and follow him like a shadow.

Raaghav look here she said.. where did these apples come??  look at the stones… the clothes were flying away when she picked them… Look… She saw a pic of the Lion and Eagle.  They teared… Aaayansh…. So you are here somewhere, you have given us hope… the next pic had the small baby sleeping in the hands with bangles.. the last one had a pic of boy with one eye…with tear drops… she could not understand. They looked at it… her eyes grow in shock… Raaghav the baby sleeping…and boy with one eye gruesomely drawn. God God she jittered… …. But apples???What does that mean????  She looked at Raaghav with heart palpitating… she said the baby is also with the boys…. the commissioner understood the ugly network which was coming up.  He said this is dangerous.  Raaghav said what danger… Chakor explained him when he was just raging…. If anything happens to my son, even a small scratch on him I will kill all he raged..  she cried, praying but was putting a brave face… we will get you!!! 

let them breathe but Raaghav break their bones…promise me don’t kill them in your anger but make sure they just live as vegetable.for the first time…she flared with anger….sorry bapuji…she teared….. for this time I will follow Bose…the Maa Durga indeed turned Maa Kaali and asked her lion to turn ferocious.  Hunt the devild….. she shouted ... at her words Raged the Lion....

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama so much. These words mean a lot. As I was bit skeptic as one it's bit filmy i accept but at the same has to bring the horrendous pic of the ugly network.  Happy you could relate. 

It was like a full on suspense thriller Sumi di👏👏bt so so distributing n💔..d unveiling of d darkest, grouesome realities..d agony of those innocent souls,d ghastly torture dey faced..was so horrifying💔💔Ragkor's concern,Raghav's restlessness,his roar,d way he raged n warned d unknown evils👌👏active Chakor..despite being so worried for Aa,d way she was planning n trying to unravel d kidnapping mystery was very commendable👏👌..N our brave Aa👏👏❤❤so glad that he remembered Ar's words n gathered inner strength n decided to fight d evils n save himself&all d other kids❤❤d way he intelligently decided not to reveal d truth abt Mohit's baby,d way he gave courage to all d other kids,his plan..using d stones n d charcoal..fantafab..indeed d epitome of courage&fighting spirit he was😘super happy to see that his efforts were successful&Ragkor got the clues..now eagerly waiting for Ragkor to trace d kids n teaching those inhuman evils  befitting lessons..bring it on Sumi di👍👍

Unquote 

🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗

sumsukor thumbnail

Part 3 (B) (As promised I am posting the second part)

The War / Wreck (contd…)

Raakesh happily went away thanking his stars when he got a phone call from Krodh.. hey idiot all the roads are blocked… you come to this new place…and bring that lady..the baby is crying..… I will kill you if you don’t show me the safe way to getout of Shimla …. Ok ok I will come he said and took his bike towards the forest.

The one eyed fellow was driving.. when he got the call again from Krodh…his bike stopped in the middle of the forest.  He called Krodh, arey Krodhbhaai mera gaadi karaab hogaya,  please send me your guy so that I can come fast. Yehan tho koi gaadi vaadi nahi hai !   Ok!! Sukir came, arey Raakesh what happened to your face, so dark and what happened to your voice.  He said arey woh police pakadliye aur maardiya humko, isliye….. oh… acchaaa. Haan good they did not suspect me. Bachgaya…but where is the lady… wohhh … chalo chalo he hurried. They both reached the place where the children were kept.

Hey Raakesh did you see all the routes are closed and don’t know if these two are a curse I am having lots of problems showing AA and lalit. And this girl is ever whining. You take care of her she pushed her towards him… Raakesh caught the girl looking at the other children…. She screamed don’t touch me.. leave me….  Aa was looking at him …..and this baby again has started to cry.  Oh god… please give the drops he said.

Raakesh if you don’t show us the way, I will kill you before I am caught he said. You suggested that going via Shimla is easy but that Commissioner is creating hurdle….

Krodh bhai  nai nai you will not do like that, said Rakesh wait I will call my friend he will suggest the way….but where is that lady who had to come to take care of the baby else I will kill the baby.  … Rakesh eyes was looking at the dark faced boy….  Where is that lady… Sukir …..Krodh shouted…aaayiaayi walked the lady with her gungat with dark face, chewing her paan…. Give me the baby…. Sukir was confused .. who  is she.. I never……. But before he could open Raakesh called him arey I am not getting signal, let us go out and call my friend he said..

The lady took the baby and gave the milk which was with the girl, she was looking at the children all were shabby dark, the light was too dull. The little girl was too scared to go near her.  Her eyes was searching….Aa saw her, her eyes….His eyes grew wide…. Mummaaa???…. He told to himself….

Arey where are you going out to get the signal, my dear….. told Sukir  talking on the phone while another guy came inside who was also one eyed…. Krodh bhai kuch gadbad…told Sukir....Whaaaattt??? krodh shouted…

Who are you he shouted …. I am Raakesh he said….  The lady was pulling the children to her side…. No you are not… I am Raakesh shouted the other one eyed…who entered. haaaan lalla hum Raakesh nahi, he removed his aank ka patti…. One hit on the original Raakesh pounced the Rowdy!!! He saw stars….Who are you shouted Sukir, AA slowly went near the lady….. holding her hands mummaaa…. She cried my boy… he said shhh…she took the stones which were there and gave to the children.

Haan I am the hunter one hit on Sukir and another hit on Raakesh again.  Came to hunt you heartless  animals… They both saw stars.  He held them both throttling their necks with both his strong arms. Chakor hit Krodh with a rod which was nearby, but he quickly turned to catch her. The Lion raged and doubled up…the children threw the stones at him… Dare touch her, he kicked with his legs still throttling the both.  Pushing Krodh down and them too down….

Daddy shouted Aa, Mera betaa he caught his hand when Aa shrieked… the burns in his hands …..Seeing that raged the lion how dare you hurt my son he just broke Krodh’s hands…. He pushed him under his legs and justs queezed the jaws.  Chakor call the police…. She was trying to call  but there was no signal….

The children came to her… they were crying.  She shrieked to see the dismembered parts….No no no .. she jittered..  the lion was raging… AA cried… mumma they are ruthless, they have cut the tongue, taken the eye…. She saw the disfigurement of all. The baby in her hands did not drink the milk too properly as it was dazily whining.  The 14 year girl came to her and cried…. They are cruel they abused me…. Haaaannnn she cried…. the lion was throttling them… Chakorr tell me should we still be calm… boloooo……he has burned our son’s finger.  Hum chodenge nahi… bolo….Chakorrr…. his eyes was emitting fire… red with blood….he was waiting for her… for her words…

She jittered looking at them..No  No No….. these are vultures….. she saw the burns of Aayansh, the little boy who was muted was banging his hands asking them to kill the evils…she saw the gruesomely removed eyes of the 8 year old…she shuddered. Raaghav these are worse than rakshas… we cannot take their lives,but yes let them live through the pain they had inducted on these children.    I am taking these children and going out,  let them breathe but Raaghav break their bones…promise me don’t kill them in your anger but make sure they just live as vegetable let them suffer the pain... the trauma...for the first time…she flared with anger….sorry bapuji…she teared….. for this time I will follow Bose… the Maa Durga indeed turned Maa Kaali and asked her lion to turn ferocious. Hunt the devil….. she walked slowly with the children taking them out of the apple godown… she came out and called the commissioner who was coming with his team…..they are inside…. She said… The commissioner quickly called the Control room for ambulances…he knew the lion would  be raging.  He took his time to go into the godown..

The shambled gangrene foot guy was there he said I told you ha ha…the lion and eagle are in Shimla.

The Lion raged its anger and the three were on the grounds with twisted hands and legs bleeding…How dare you hurt my son.. how did you touch him? I will burn you down…he was literally looking out to torch them when the eagle came … Raaghav…. she called coming running back. Enough…hossh mey aaoo…. Go.. take AA she shouted…..  he calmed ran to pick AA… hugging him….my boy…mera sher!!!… Dadddyyyy….. he cried…..Mummaaa…. she hugged him…. my boy…. She kissed him…thu teek tho hainaaa…  I am proud of you… You are indeed a superman she said…they both kissed him. 

She hugged Lalit…are you ok she asked… haan  mam... Mummaaa… call Arjun….. he must be worried.  Yes Yes…..She quickly called Arjun….. mummaaa where is Aa is he alright…. Bhaaai…  Arjun heard his voice and  he cried…. I am sorry I made you go…. Bhai AA smiled but bhaai I indeed turned as Superman he said…I did… thank you….come soon Ar said… I cant wait to see you… the roses are crying for you.. Haan am coming…. I will tell you everything….I love you Arjun he cut the call.

But daddy …he hugged Raaghav.. my fingers are burning he said…. … Hey bajrangbali… he cried…. he was blowing air…. While Chakor was soothing .  They tried to hurt me but he took it on, cried Lalit….. its ok said AA, hugging Lalit, but its burning…poor boy cried..

The ambulances came and they were taking the children…Chakor quickly applied an ointment for AA.  You will be alright soon she said..  Chakor looked at the girl and she asked what’s your name.  she was scared as she had a bad experience with the lady… AA said didi this is my super mumma…. This is my hero daddy hugging Raaghav… the girl took slowly AA hands and said you are our hero today.  You did great….

She cried but she did not go near Raaghav she went behind Chakor.  She hugged  Chakor and said my name is Laila….. she narrated her story…. she told about the torture and abuse of the riches at the bungalows, Chakor cringed…. Raaghav just could not tolerate it… I will burn them Chakor,  raged the Lion.  She calmed Laila.  Everything will be alright she said.  No kaaki I want to die… I tried to die but I was saved to be tortured by these animals. She said I don’t want to live… Chakor hugged her…One man came to me and said he is my father but he too didi….she cried…. Chakor cried a lot…. you did no wrong…she showed the picture Govind gave. Is this you she asked as she was too young and had changed due to the tortures.  Yesss… but how did you get this she asked.  I will tell you.. she did not want to shock her as she was completely traumatized and did not trust anyone…even a woman leave alone men.

Sukir and Raakesh were carried in the stretcher.. The commissioner laughed at Raaghav ...this is sixth degree treatment… not there even in the police books. But I turn blind he said…. as I have not seen or witnessed it… He put his hands around Raaghav’s shoulders and said with tears… Raaghav, I must confess to you, sometimes I want to do this, just butcher such devils but law ties my hands but I am happy seeing you as an ordinary civilian, he said patting the Rowdy…Raaghav smiled… Saab dulaai karna bahuth pasanth hai but you know my eagle na….. aaj hum bahuthey kush hai bey!!! How dare they burn my son’s fingers. 

Krodh was still lying down…he could not move even a muscle.  He asked feebly, tell me where the Lion and eagle.. looking at the shambled guy…that guy pointed his hands at RagKor …. How do you know… I got broken because the Lion pounced on me… I am Kedar I worked for Hira Laal, we did wrong with them…the 20 years tea empire was dusted within 2 months by the eagle. Hira is rotting . We were jailed, I escaped and ran to Manali but only to get into terrible diseases and gangrene and your man wanted me to take care of those children at the signal so I stayed….. but I told you not to go to Shimla….. haha ha….

The little boy whose tongue was severed was walking slowly towards Krodh who was lying down.. he looked at him…. grabbed the big spider which he saw in the web which was in the godown.  He opened Krodh’s mouth and put the spider and closed and tied his mouth with his torn cloth. Ummmm ummm Krodh could not even shiver as he could not even move a bone.. he was carried to the ambulance. The spider was weaving inside…

They were in the Rover… but dadddyyyy …..how did you come…ask your mumma, the eagle said the Lion. . lalit and Laila were with them…Chakor informed Mohit that the baby was found. She asked him to bring Renu to the hospital.  Raaghav told Govind to come to the hospital.

A small fb…..

Chakor was deciphering the drawings.  Raaghav the baby is there where the boys arebut looks like they are into a terrible web. Its like in a girls hand so made to …..she shivered to say the word …beg..Whaaaat??? Raaghav was shocked… And this boy… see his eyes .. No No .. Chakor lets get … but why throw apples… are they in a van which carries the apples.  The commissioner said yes as only perishable vehicles will be allowed through this forest route as there is no check post as this comes under the forest department control.  So they must be in any apple godown nearyby she said.  Commissioner was not surprised as he knows the Eagle’s brilliance.  But how to get to there??… Every minute delay will be more danger for the boys and the baby I don’t know what state she will be in… Chakor cried praying to DaakBaaba.

The police left Raakesh who took the call and started with the bike towards the forest.  The police was following and they quickly informed RagKor and the Commissioner.  The eagle planned it out… The Rowdy caught hold of Raakesh and kicked him and handover over to two policemen.  He grabbed the patch and changed his attire by covering his face with the mud below.  He took the phone and took his bike. Raakesh was stubborn did not tell where to go.  The lady by then came to meet Rakesh.  Chakor quickly hit her and changed into her attire.  Rowdy dialed the last called number and told that his bike got repaired and he went in as Raakesh with Sukir who came in that van.. By then Chakor got into backside of the van which was open as it was not luckily latched after removing the children.… But the policemen were fooled by Raakesh and he quickly called Sukir and went to the godown.  Rest we know…

Hmm daddy you are really a hero and you too Chakor  kissed AA… you found me… haan maa your eyes… how can I not identify… he kissed her eyes, those beautiful eyes… looking at the Rowdy… who was driving… arey Romeo… but daddy he immediately cried… my fingers are burning …she smiled.. she said it will be soon alright… she was blowing air.

They reached the hospital.  Renu came running to Chakor…. Where is my baby my baby she cried.  the ambulance nurse was treating the baby… she gave the baby to Renu… she hugged the baby when the dizzy baby feeling the warmth of its mother cried cried aloud….Hugging , kissing her she ran inside the hospital to feed the little mouth…thankfully not that much dose of the drops so the baby was fine. She ran to give all her blood into milk to heal the baby. Mera sonu, mera gudiyaaa, mera jaaan she was nonstop..

Mohit came with his mother who was equally happy,thanking all the gods….

The children were taken inside for the treatment.  The hospital staff themselves were shocked to see such a state of the children.

Govind hugged AA… and lalit father was there.  He hugged his son…. Thanking RagKor and the gods..

Chakor slowly took Laila inside the hospital.  She signed Raaghav to bring Govind along.  Look there Chakor said.  she was scared she very very hesitatingly saw Govind… she scrunched her eyes… she realized it was her father… the father whom she lost five years ago.  Govind could not identify her.. she slowly said baapuu…. Govind was tearing… laiilaa??? Is it you mera bachi he came running… but she screamed… no no no please don’t come near me … don’t touch me.  No… she hugged Chakor… no no she shivered. She was traumatized.  It is her father but her five years of horrendous tortures has made her not to believe or trust any one.  He cried, I failed as a father to protect you,  please you beat me… she said no no you are my baapu but please don’t come near me… dont touch me… pleaseeee.  I am sinned… I have to die she said… Raaghav held Govind… Govind cried.  Bhaii, madam what should I do.. I got my daughter but still not got her… I failed to protect her. 

Chakor took her inside.. comforted her.  She dressed her as she was traumatized. Laila did not allow anyone to touch her.  She said he is your baapu… you should not die… nothing has happened to you.  You will be alright soon. You have come back to your safe place.  She cried hugging her..

The children were treated.  They were entrusted to the NGOs and was taken care of. The eye bank was approached and registered for suitable eye for the 8 year old boy.  The ortho surgeon was attending to the children who had broken bones. The little boy cried as nothing could be done to make him talk. He hugged AA and cried.

Mummaa I want to see bhaii said AA.

The Rover raged home…lalit came along as he wanted to see Arjun.  he told his father that he would stay with the boys and come the next day...

Arjun was much better… he limped and waited at the door…. AA came running to him… hugging him…. ARjunnnn bhaaaiiiii….. they hugged, kissed each other. AA are you ok, Thank the gods… you are fine and back to me.  I am so so sorry I left you to go alone.  I should not have done it.  Please please forgive me. Arjun cried his heart out when he saw his burns in the fingers. It must be paining for you..

RagKor were tearing they held the roses who were crying wanting to go to Aa and were watching them.  Shyaam kaka was there listening to RagKor..he was shocked at the same time was proud of RagKor and AA. AA quickly hugged the roses…. mumma please please we should be careful with the roses…. he was too traumatized too though he was brave.

Arjun, why are you feeling sorry.. and my brave and intelligent bhai is crying??. Na na crying does not suit you ..AA said wiping Arjun’s tears.   You know you were always with me… your those words made me realise my power and indeed I turned into a super man he smiled.   Lalit said yes Arjun… infact Aayansh was just amazing.  He was wonderful.. he rose during the situation. 

The boys went together after invoking gods blessings.

It took couple of weeks.  The children were put under the social homes,which were directly run by the plantation. Krodh’s complete network was surrounded and all the children who were held captive in various places were released, but there were practical difficulties of finding the right parents/as the children were too small to remember the address so a generic advt. was given in the newspapers.  Few came to take back their children and they were handed over after scrutinizing them.  But many were still left in the social homes.  They were taken care of and were inducted into schools…

Laila was recouping very very slow as it was very difficult to break her fear, her trauma as she had terrible nightmares.  She was made to stay in the plantation along with Swati but it took a herculean task for Chakor to make her get acquainted with Swati.  Swati was very considerate and was willing to help her out. Govind would be there till late night but he knew it will take a very long time to get his daughter back but he was ready.  Laila started to smile, she underwent medical treatment as she had been abused ( I don’t want to elaborate).  She slowly started to look at Govind and called him Baapu but not more….

Chakor knew it will happen but will take time.

The lift work was going on fine and everything was being done… Girija was happy..and at the same time was too emotional.

Raaghav had gone out for some work….Arjun was fine and perfect and was amazed at the way AA handled it but still AA had terrible nightmares and would wake up so Raaghav was with the boys for most of the time and would get back to cuddle his birdie.. AA was recovering fine.  

Arjun was always with him. But being smart he said,  Aayansh… its but wrong that you got down at the signal.  Its risky .. and if any speeding vehicle had hit you?. Hmmm right said Chakor… even I wanted to tell AA…

But mumma as you say everything happens for a reason and god knows it well. Maybe to rescue these kids I was kidnapped or rather made to get down… AA was trying his smartness too.  Hmmm she kissed him ….smartoooo. But still you are not right.  AA held his ears..sorry mumma will not do it hereafter. Kissing her eyes…. Thank god daddy is not here… the three laughed…

Chakor was also having trauma as she was with Laila and would end up crying and jitter in the middle of the night to be cuddled and soothed by him..  She was extremely vulnerable like a jittered sparrow.. he would always cuddle her and even a slight cry or a jitter he would kiss her forehead and bring her into his arms… please Chakor…everything is fine… gather yourself..

She would sleep talk… how can they do this Raaghav to those children…cut the tongue.. to Laila… he would just kiss her forehead and give her water and say, you are bold… you handled everything.. please just forget it… I need my birdie back… she would smile... hugging him..I am missing you he would say… she knew, she was trying to forget …

She went into his chest and cried… Everything happens for a reason well known by god but Raaghav what is the reason that these children were punished… what wrong did Laila do….

He cupped her face and said, remember you told me….somethings are not within our control, so yes… we should come out of it…she just closed her eyes and rested in her safe abode… he was praying Bajrangbali, please calm my birdie..kissing her head…hugging her close to his heart.

Things were going fine…. The children were recovering and Laila was much fine and Govind would stay in the plantation while Laila was with Swati but was beginning to be cordial with Govind.  He would take her to the temple and otherplaces. She was getting tutored by Swati to get back to academics.  She was physically fine with various treatments and was improving psychologically too.  She would go with Govind to their house but Raaghav organized Govind to stay within the plantation apartments along with Laila as she will be among the people and Swati was happy to help her.  Gauri had set off to London for the processing so she heard about the happening was shocked indeed.

Just to change the mood and also to celebrate… Raaghav organized a party at the plantation and the commissioner was also invited for this. All children were invited for the same.

The commissioner made a surprise announcement and appreciated AAyansh smartness and gave him a special gallantry award. Mohit,Renu, his mother were also there. Lalit came with his father.  He was dressed as Spiderman.

The small children were awed at the celebration.  They were dressed as various characters while the Rowdy Rosey dressed as Marvel holding Ananya who had went along with daddy all over Shimla to get her blue Barbie dress the same she saw in the Barbie movie. Dadda realized that shopping with his little lady was not easy.  

The boys were holding their princesses and they walked cute in their dresses.  There were balloons, bouncing castle, merry go round and magic shows.  Arjun walked as Batman while AAyansh walked as Superman.  Chakor was very very happy and was just admiring Raaghav for the arrangements.  Food, fun and frolic it was a happy occasion.  Chakor was admiring the roses and the boys but lost herself seeing the Barbie dress. That’s so cute and pretty Raaghav she said.  Raaghav smiled…he was happy to see his birdie back again… it’s been a month now since things were fine…..

Do you like the dress he asked… I love it she said…wish I was a small girl like your Rosey she said… smiling.  he too smiled loosing themselves in each others eyes.. its been long…forgetting everything he just cupped her face to give a peck.. she closed her eyes to feel the bliss on her lips.. they were too close.....when Anan called daddy lift me up I want to go to the bouncing castle.. raising her cute hands… smiling…

Arey aagaya mera romeo ka deputy…they both smiled.. he ran …..coming my Barbie doll…. He lifted her, kissed and took her to the bouncing castle turning back looking at his doll who was smiling at him from far…

A surprise in the wash and walk to the ………….with love from your love

??? Do we have???? Rowdy.  She smiled…

It was till her thighs and her toned legs were beautiful.  It was chill too though she was in her stockings… You have prepared too well she said…smiling.. He removed his dress and was in his simple T… He slowly lowered her zipper…. She closed her eyes in the sensation that rippled in her…..

Before I gulp down how about a thank you demo….

Demo what demo…😉. Hehe and they went into a sweet slumber. Tata bye bye!!!😃

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita. Means a lot your words 🙏🙏🙏

Part 3A:

Just finished this part. It's a quite fast paced & superb update Sumi , though it was so stinging & heartwrenching😟😟💔💔. The contexture of your story is always commendable 👌👌, you had maintained the frisson throughout the part👏👏. Loved intellectual Chakor, sensed that it wasn't a pre-planned but a random kidnapping, found out the nexus among all the abduction👍👌. Raghav's restlessness, Mohit's concern, running to& fro. Finally Aa & Lalit met at go down. It's heartening to see a friend suddenly in a very drastic situation, it's like a bit of ray in darkness . Aa's presence of mind, writing on paper with charcoal, it could have been a superb clue if not caught. But how bravely Aa took the coup on himself to save his friend👏👏❤❤, Ar & Aa soul connection, one got hurt, another screamed out❤❤. The unutterable torment on the small children bring tears to my eyes😢😢. It's unimaginable that how much unbearable physical & mental torture they had to go through during those years😥😥. 

Being separated from their family they were burning in the hell fire. Aa's planning of not to reveal the baby's identity to save her from their wrath👍👍 , Ar's prayers, Aa heard  his voice, remembered his words, his plan to throw the charcoal drawing a pic of Lion & Eagle & the sleeping baby was quite appreciable👏👏, after all he is Ragkor child, Ar's brother, eventually proved to be good clues for Chakor. Let's see how Ragkor will overthrow the impediments & rescue the children , suppress the sinner. Waiting for Raghav to torn their https://t.co/ePaE24YhRX this Krodh has to face Raghav babu ka krodh which is ferocious😨😨. Thank you.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama 🤗🤗🤗😍

Out n out smashing blockbuster😍❤from start to finish,each n every scene was an absolute delight to read👏👏👏👌👌Ragkor entering d enemy den in disguise,Aa recognising mama,Chakor taking charge n safeguarding d kids, Raghav's Rakesh act n d way he caught dem off guard n attacked Rakesh n Sukir,Krodh in full on filmi style👊👊👏👏d way he broke Krodh's hands seeing Aa's hands..indeed he was d raging hunter💪seeing d dreadful conditions n agony  of d kids Raghav's fierce rage, Chakor taking Bose's path n asking his lion to turn ferocious n break their bones into pieces..absolute whistle whistle moment it was👏👏undoubtedly those creatures r worst thn rakshashs..n that little boy too did a gr8 job in teaching Krodh a befitting lesson👏👏loved inspector Raghav convo n Ar,Aa emotional reunion..so proud to see d bravery&courage of Aa who was instrumental in busting dis dirty begging rackets..d hospital scene,Renu n her baby's reunion,Govind n Laila's meeting after ages,it was so emotional..

Laila's psychological trauma,d way she reacted seeing her father were so heartbreaking 😥💔those monsters literally turned her life into a hell..so happy know that d hospital is trying to give a new life to that little boy who lost his eyes..I wish d other little one too could get his speaking ability back😢😢Ragkor making arrangements for all d kids in their plantation home was such a lovely move..so good to see d kids n Laila recovering well n slowly slowly coming out of d truma..Raghav helping Chakor overcome d truma,Aa getting d award was ❤❤Raghav's spl kids party idea was so cute❤❤all d kids enjoying d fun in their fancy dresses😍😍😘😘Chakor getting fascinated seeing Aa's Barbie dress,Raghav enjoying her innocent talks,their personal moments😍😍❤❤bt as always able deputy was at it again😆just loved d party scene❤❤d precap😍Raghav's surprise gift..Chakor's dress..d demo🙈🙈eagerly waiting for Ragkor's pvt party😜😜🙈🙈

Unquote 

Awwwh Ragkor moments.. 🙈🙈

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumiiii fantafab 3a and b updates👏👏👏

the harsh reality, the grotesque condition of the kids, laila's tragic story,  aayansh's bravery,  clever chakor, Bose chakor(if I may say), roaring lion,  apt plan, spider in the mouth(serves the fellow right),  hospital reunions, kids recouping physically and mentally, raghav calming chakor and last but not the least the kids party and the child in chakor getting excited seeing the barbie dress..... everything superrrrrrr superrrrrrr superrrrrrr...like one entertainer on screen👏👏👏👍👍👍

Reminded me of Slumdog millionaire..... goosebumps yaar!!!! 

And and and the precap is ........ Need i say anything😜😜

Update soon😈😈

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumiiii fantafab 3a and b updates👏👏👏

the harsh reality, the grotesque condition of the kids, laila's tragic story,  aayansh's bravery,  clever chakor, Bose chakor(if I may say), roaring lion,  apt plan, spider in the mouth(serves the fellow right),  hospital reunions, kids recouping physically and mentally, raghav calming chakor and last but not the least the kids party and the child in chakor getting excited seeing the barbie dress..... everything superrrrrrr superrrrrrr superrrrrrr...like one entertainer on screen👏👏👏👍👍👍

Reminded me of Slumdog millionaire..... goosebumps yaar!!!! 

And and and the precap is ........ Need i say anything😜😜

Update soon😈😈

Hey Niki thanks so so much dear the lovely comment. 

Ugghhh i had to write to get that word from you 😅😅

Jokes apart yes the gruesomeness. Horrendously was hitting me. 

Bose chakor thanks good name.. 

Update 🤔🤔🤔 what update. 😀😀😜😜 What precap 🤣

Okok i know you will stop my increments 😉

sumsukor thumbnail

The final chapter

Winsomeness – The Weave of Magic

The plantation was indeed in a gala mood.

He ran …..coming my Barbie doll…. He lifted Ananya high up…kissed and took her to the bouncing castle looking at his doll who was smiling at him from far…Daddy dance with Anan Barbie the cutie pie wanted to shake a leg with the handsometa. The cubs ran to him and also rowdy rosey clinging on to him.  He danced with Ananya…she was excited about her dress and about Daddy dancing with her.…. kissing him...  Laila was there but she was quietly watching Raaghav….

She walked up to Aayansh.. held his hands and said thank you…she stood watching Raaghav dancing with Ananya . AA asked Didi… want to dance.  She nodded and teared hesitatingly yes and gave her hand.  He held her hand very very tenderly and danced. For the first time she broke her walls and danced… Raaghav saw her and smiled at her… she walked slowly to him, looked up to him.. very slowly held the tip of his hand and said with tears thank you. He without touching her bent and placed a soft kiss on her centre of the head.  She smiled, Chakor walked towards her.She hugged her. She was indeed breaking her walls.

Raaghav kissed his cubs and roses and started a bit early from the celebration going to his office stating he had to sign fewd ocuments which was a bit urgent to be mailed. He asked Chakor to take the children and go to the Mansion.  She just told him…please come soon….He smiled I will and left.

The children played for a while and felt tired, they set off with Chakor to the Mansion with the driver.

The cubs kissed the roses and mumma goodnight and went to their beds, the roses were hell tired and went sleeping to glory in their mini beds.

Raaghav please come soon…. She walked to her room…

She saw a bouquet of pink flowers in the centre of their bed with a note.

A surprise in the wash and walk to the terrace…….with love from your love

Terrace??? Do we have a terrace???? Rowdy always surprises with something. She smiled… Has he come already???

She walked to the wash to be smitten by the magic!!!! 

The Mansion was silent and she walked to the lift….

The private lift opened to the Terrace…. it was on the top most of the palatial Mansion.  They could see the whole of Shimla...

It was very dark …. With the stars above…..

Raaghav….. she called…. came a spot light on her……

She could just hear the steps walking up to her…. Raaghav where are….y….?… He came into the circle and held her hands.

Both were lost in each other…

He was looking like a Prince with those sequenced outfit in light pink…  Her lips opened apart, eyes wide and dazzled in front of the handsome who was there standing with a smile, that smile which can make anyone forget the whole world.

He was in the attire of a Royal Prince, trimmed stubb,going down on his knees, kissing her slender hands at the back. He was ravishing….

He stood up to be mesmerized at the angel in front of him..My Barbie Princess you look stunning he said…. His eyes froze on her.

She was in her baby pink colour Swarovski sequenced silhouette fitting strapless full gown with a stiff frilled skirt.  Her bodice was so beautifully done to hold perfect her waistline and reveal just the right amount of mounds of her toned assets with a perfect cleavage.  It was zipped at the back in such a way that she could get into it with ease.  The seamstress must be a veteran to know her perfect curvature she thought.  There were little Swarovski pink stones shimmering on her seams and not too many.  She wore matching transparent gloves that showed her Swarovski bracelet and the diamond ring he gave her. 

She had knotted her hair up to be snugged with a simple string of diamond studded hair band around it, matched with her pink diamond danglers and a beautiful single Swarovski diamond pendant perfectly setting in the cleavage. A mild make up with a touch of mascara and liner with a perfect pink gloss made her lips inviting and juicy.

He lost in her beauty and she in him…he moved back….And said 3….. 2……. 1….at the click of his fingers the lights were on.

The whole terrace lit up like a dream land…green grass flooring…. Smoke coming from the sides….. there were beautiful small colorful lights with creepers around …. A beautiful swing made of pink flowers in one corner. Kashmiri pink carpet with satin boulder cushions in the middle of the terrace laid on the green grass floor with fresh juice and fruits.  She looked up to see the sky filled with stars and the moon.  She was astonished….. kept her palms on her cheeks.. looking around the magic that he has created.

This is beautiful, oh god lovely…. She swirled around hands wide open it was like being in a fairy land. She was like a little child in bewilderment, smiling… Raaghav this is magic, I love itI just love it…. she laughed only to realise there were flash of lights, every moment of her happiness was being snapped, photographed…

He was looking at her, enjoying her childishness,happiness,  for a moment he saw the roses in her… she teared,   he ran to her holding her waist. No he nodded…They were photographed …She just went into his chest….A terrace?? We never had one??  When did you do it? how did you?…. and this dress... on my god… her eyes glistened with smile, tears, surprise, shock all emotions at the same time… how did you get this dress.?  She was just on and on…..He just looked into her eyes, lifted her chin locked her lips..very gently and said… I love you my angel… you look gorgeous…. Kissed her very very softy, she closed her eyes to drench in that kiss… He kissed her preciously… This is beautiful.. I just can’t believe it…This is absolutely marvelous… …. She kissed him back..very soft pecks.

The music started to play very softly when he took herhands … a dance?? with my doll? he asked…she nodded yes yes and he took her left hand with his right and held her waist with his left and swirled into a dance…it was snowing slowly which made her more happy…. He swirled with her… looking into her eyes….they were very graceful…she laid her head on his shoulders, eyes closed…resting each other’s foreheads,subtle kisses and a kiss on her valley when she went backwards arching down..the snow stopped as though nature too was fulfilling her wish.

They sat in the swing… she was on him resting on his chest.. it was bliss

This is so so beautiful…. When did you do,How did you do? she asked…..

The day you saw that movie, the movie of princess Barbie, I decided to do this….. her eyes were wide…..  when I did the lift did this too!!! For you! My angel for every dream of my angel is my wish….My Barbie Princess!!! He kissed her forehead.

But…. this dress…. It fits so perfectly, the satin bodice everything, the seamstress did not take my measurement, a questioning look at him.

Well ! nuzzling her neck.. circling her waist. Pulling her close..…I know every inch of you, my hands know your  perfect measurement, so I sat with the seamstress and we did it.  She blushed….I don’t shy as I am very possessive of my queen, my angel so don’t want even  a seamstress to lay her hands on my Angel… You look gorgeous My Angel, My Princess he said…. She was dreamy… and you look so handsome my Prince Charming…. She kissed him hard…

He slowly took his hands to her zipper at the back of the gown when she jittered… Raaghav those photographs,who is it… he smiled… those are automatic settings of the DSLR powerful cameras set in the corners on their tripods..He got up and switched off the settings and the shutters as henceforth its private and none to see them not even the lenses.

He lowered her zipper slowly, and made her come out of the gown.  Removed her gloves…She was with a beautiful pink satin bodice hugging her perfectly. Her assets were hugged close pushing up and revealed her cleavage …It was till her thighs  and her toned legs were beautiful.  It was chill too though she was in her stockings… You have prepared too well she said…smiling.. He removed his dress and was in his simple T…

They went to the carpet and he sat down, rested her on him…served her juice… and he lay down, making her lie down and she looked into the skies… it is beautiful.. she hugged him tight.  Holding her, rubbing her shoulders for warmth… this is …. She could not complete her sentence as it is bliss. Every wish of hers was being fulfilled….He kissed her slowly on her lips….looking into her eyes… I love you she said…you are looking at me… look up,  look at the moon, the sky, the stars…its soooo beautiful…she said….he smiled… I need not, as my moon is beside me, my angel he said…You wanted to lie down and see and enjoy the stars.  Hmmm and drench in your love… she blushed….She kissed him and she was ready for him to make love… it was open though it was private…

He got up and clicked a remote button and slowly lifted her.. Raaghav where are you taking meI know you don’t like it open neither me as you are precious to me I don’t want even the stars to see us. She held his cheeks.. the last corner of the terrace was lit.. it was a tent laced with pink creepers…. He carried her into the tent which had very subtle lights.. Laid in the centre was  a beautiful  satin mattress on the floor. How many surprises you have,  her eyes grew wide…  He placed her on the bed and sat beside her.

She hugged him, felt teary, his ears were getting wet,he brought her to face him, please my love, your those pearls make me weak, donot shed them.. I love you Raaghav she kissed him tender. How can you be so pure… You have surprised me with so much.  I have none….. Just love me more Chakor, just love me angel, I need nothing, every love of yours is a surprise and a gift for me. 

He slowly removed her stockings and kissed her legs and toes, he removed her hair knot and her band and let it loose, you are too sexy and gorgeous in this  he said kissing her temple, she kissed his hands, removed his T and kissed his forehead… he handled her preciously like an angel, like a fairy princess, he removed her accessories slowly…  she kissed him on his lips, cheeks and neck…. Kissing her neck he slowy unzipped her satin hug placing light kisses when she started to feel his torso on her.. it was fire… she moaned… she caressed his back and came upto hold his head… I love you he said… yes love me with all your love… I am just yours… My King…love me till you want to for what can I give you other than thyself..

Chakooor he moaned when she kissed his torso… he was gentle… he kissed her mounds and gently started to derive pleasure from her peaks and her assets sucking them. she kissed non stop on him, her love and kisses were driving him crazy.  She smiled when he was sucking her assets, looking down caressing his cheeks, you never get tired of them, she asked.. No he said,  I was in awe when I saw them first when I made love to you, was amazed at the way they were prepared when you carried the roses,respected them when they fed my roses and now I admire and love them as they are just mine, just mouthing them, pressing his kisses, for they soothe me, they are sexy, beautiful and intoxicating, my special dessert.. her sensations were flaring and it was bliss. Raaghav

He slowly lowered her down kissing her, caressing her back, down… she held his face, looking into his eyes… I love you…. Sublime me in your love, love me till I loose myself, love me till the stars are shining, till the moon fades, for I want to be loved by you and wake up loving you.. kissing you… Removing the little piece of cloth hindrance he took stride… loved her slowly, beautifully, she moaned as he was taking her into a different world.  She loved him made him feel proud as she , was just calling his name in ecstasy. He just looked into her eyes, loosing himself in those, she whispered into his ears, I love you sweetheart, he just hugged her tight, subliming in love, in her warmth through the dawn, she lost herself in his lovemaking…. He lost in her love…………… they lost in each other’s love…they were indeed going slow, making up for their month’s missing…. . They moaned…soft kisses… sweet mutterings….made love till the stars were shining, through the dawn……………..till the moon was fading…

It was beautiful… he did take his Angel into the fairyland which she dreamt of.  She indeed drenched in her Prince’s love which she dreamt of… He did not dream anything asevery dream of hers was his wish… love.. pure love and they sublimed in that…

I just flew and stood by the guardian angel who was mesmerized and lost herself  along with the moon who was turning pink in witnessing the pure souls beneath…  we could just see the shadows becoming one in the subtle lights as he had downed the screen of the tents as their lovemaking is precious and divine not to be seen by any..

It was going to dawn, the wee hours.. the moon was still blurry….

she wriggled a bit, only to feel something warm on her…. Good morning Angel… he kissed her lips when she smiled waking up to his warm kiss.  It was cozy, she was in a their bed their quilt covering them…. Howz it …. But…. she opened her eyes into his eyes which was smiling at her.  She looked around… when did we come to our room??? She realized she was in her robe…. He kissed her… pulling her closer to him… she went into his bare torso, hugged him… you carried me down?… sorry I slept like a logNo you slept like a baby, he said kissing her lips. She shy very cutely…he lost himself in that cuteness..

She cupped his face…. Kissing him…. …. Are the kids awake she asked…No… and its too early too….oh… she smiled….. He reached over crushing her assets to her tablets on the bedside as they had sublimed without any barriers……She had told him to give the tablets first thing in the morning. Thanks for the surprise Rowdy she said, thanks to you too Birdie….  Soooo she said…..soooo…he asked… scrunching her one eye….I was thinking….crushing herself on him.. birdieee…he felt aroused  as she removed her robe and was downing his boxers with her legs….

Before I gulp this down how about a thankyou demo for my Prince Charming, she winked biting marking his torso,his soft spot earning a moan from him…..and going over him rubbing his naughty…I love you Rowdy… Thank you… thank you for everything…for making me live my dream… she said seductively… hey sexyyy!!! this is bomb bey he brought her down …. Drawing the quilt over for a quick sssspicccy chatpata bites !!! It was indeed unexpected, fiery,passionate, sheer pleasure and the naughty rammed into the sweety with full force…she gasped at his force…and he knows she freaks crazy with it…and he feels proud of it……digging her nails in his broad shoulders… her eyes were fluttering… lips shivering, I love You….. Rustic Rowdy,  I love you Sexy Birdie… he throbbed in her warmth…kissing her fervently..  All I could hear was vigorous rolling,kissing and moaning of them…the pleasure was building.. very soon they will call each other’s names when reaching their bliss.

I saw up the sky to see if it was bright, No… still the moon was there fading…. I smiled as they wanted to make love till the moon faded.  I wished the moon never faded……………

The day dawned beautifully..

The cubs and the roses were playing in the garden as it was a happy weekend….

They made it a practice to visit the children who were rescued too and spend some time with Laila too.

He was busy with the new set of orders. Chakor was visiting the welfare centres.

It was evening when they got the information that AA’s caricature won the first place in the District level.  He hugged Arjun… Arjun said I knew I knew you will win it…

That caricature was made as the montage for a welfare scheme.  The caricature ….

It was a picture of the baby girl inside the trash bin…. There were many hands weaving no no… around it.

There was a beautiful picture of a young girl with wings flying high towards the sky. … with a tiranga in her hands…

With the words written in calligraphy

We are not born to be killed as we are indeed skilled.  Skilled to fly high to chase our dreams for we are born to win.

Love the girls for they teach the mankind to love all…

The Jury were teared at the caricature and appreciated the positive message in it.

Aa was awarded at the Town Hall by the District Collector.  It was indeed a proud moment for the parents.

Girija was all the more vibrant and was using the lift to the maximum… Raaghav used to tease her.. arey mausi you are becoming young now a days when she smile with a shy… chup beta…

It was Sunday late evening….

The kids were playing in their garden while Ragkor were in their balcony resting her head on his chest… he was nuzzling her… Raaghav  the roses will be happy to see the fairyland in the terrace she said... He kissed her… I can make one for them down but the one above is for my Angel…my birdie…just for you to enjoy the stars, the moon, the sky...she turned to him caressing his cheeks looking into his eyes,,, and to drenchin your love… she slowly raised up to take his lips as to infuse in his warm kiss….only to be called by AA and Anan… dadddaaa mummyyyyy dinneeerrrrr!!!

AAagaya mera chota villian aur inka deputy…but Rowdy this time was firm in finishing his brief kissing the birdie … Buddaaa hmmm chodoooo… she pushed him after his brief smooch…. I love you he said…I love you too….. he ran down…while she went blushing to set the dinner with Girija Mausi and Manju.. . Daadddaaaa aaaggaaayaaa my cubs and my princess he said doubling down to the garden. They clinged on to his biceps and the roses got on to his shoulders.  Our daddy strongest… ha ha ha there was laughter echoing the Mansion…he carried them to the dining….

This journey..

Thanks for travelling with me in this journey..

Suddenly why this story??….. a quick fraction of minutes interaction with a begger boy at one of the signals while I was driving showed the ugly network.  I asked the boy who must be around 8 years if he would like to study,  he quickly lowered his head and said akka  (didi in tamil) don’t talk to me they are watching, they will hit me . He quickly moved and was limping holding a very small girl around three years…. .I looked around and I saw a very very shabby lame guy at the junction corner watching. I could not do anything… but to tear…I felt cringed at my heart thinking of the family who would have missed him… and the little one… I did a bit of research to look about the beggar network and also a quick talk with my NGO friends who threw some harsh and horrendous facts. So thought to bring some peace through my Lion and the Eagle…so wrote. 

Thanks all for supporting me… 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama that a lovely lovely review and feel so happy. 

Gosh what a beautiful fairytale it was😍😍I was indeed in a dreamland while reading dis..just amazing❤Raghav dancing with Anan n Aditi,Ar,Aa😍Aa asking Laila to join n she finally coming out of her shell n joining dem..such a lovely moment it was❤Raghav's surprise for Chakor😍😍Raghav in his royal prince attire n Barbie princess Chakor in her Pink gown😍😍was visualising MeeJay😍😍😍d devine ambience,d celestial feel he created,d stars,d music,their dance n on top of that snowfall..just a picture perfect classic fairytale movie scene it was😍❤Chakor's child like happiness,enthusiasm😍Raghav enjoying n capturing his Barbie princess's innocence..both dem drenched in their sublime love amidst d heavenly atmosphere n,d tent,their dremy lovemaking😍🔥❤n d fiery passionate,wee hrs. round 2🔥seductive Chakor offering a thank u demo🙈rowdy saying dis is bomb bee n gleefully accepting it😝🙈Aa getting d award,his beautiful caricature n d words written in calligraphy❤such a relevant msg it was..

N d back story of dis story u narrated was so heartbreaking n disturbing💔😢my heart is cringing for that little boy n d girl😢😢hope our government take note n dey make a very stringent law against dis begging rackets soon n dis innocent souls should b rescued from dis horrible agony ASAP..thanks a ton Sumi di for dis hard hitting n very relevant,important story..hope n pray that dis barbaric,social menace will b erased from our society very very soon..

Hope u will get some food for thought for ur next one very soon n we will get d next one quickly..will eagerly wait for that😍😊

Unquote 

Thank you dear for your encouragement.. Means a lot 🙏🙏🙏

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi dear I am barely coming out of this fairyland 👏👏👏❤❤❤ its lovely, amazing,  awesome, fiery,  sweet,  fab....in short too too good❤

Barbie and her Ken are both WOW 🥰🥰🥰 as usual lovedddddd them and the quick bites... tingling... enjoyed it🙈🙈

Caricature theme and the writing....fabulous 👏👏👏

Thank you for giving us an insight into the dark side of this society through your wonderful story.

Waiting for the next😜😜