Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Jurassic Park

No matter how many times you see this movie, it never gets old. A Speilberg classic. 

Anaconda

Before WAP there was Anaconda the OG music video about the dense, dark depths of the Amazon jungle. 

https://www.returntohades.com/2020/10/18/reviews-musings-the-folly-of-man/

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The Trial of the Chicago 7

Strongly recommend this one on Netflix. Based around the time of the Vietnamese War, this is a courtroom drama about a group of people accused of inciting riots against Chicago PD. Brilliant acting from the entire cast. This one will keep you gripped throughout. Expecting this one to win or at least be nominated for awards. 1968. 2020. Pretty sad how in some ways things haven’t changed at all. 

Honestly it was kinda crazy reading more about the case after watching the movie because the reality was even crazier than what they showed. 

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sev.puri

The Trial of the Chicago 7

Strongly recommend this one on Netflix. Based around the time of the Vietnamese War, this is a courtroom drama about a group of people accused of inciting riots against Chicago PD. Brilliant acting from the entire cast. This one will keep you gripped throughout. Expecting this one to win or at least be nominated for awards. 1968. 2020. Pretty sad how in some ways things haven’t changed at all. 

Honestly it was kinda crazy reading more about the case after watching the movie because the reality was even crazier than what they showed. 

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Brilliantly crafted by Alan Sorkin.. Eddy Redmayne was so good, but man, Sacha Baron Cohen was such a scene stealer! 

framesandechoes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Recently wAtches serious men. It is such different story. Very refreshing 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mirzapur S2 -

what a f**cking disappointment . 

Too much unnecessary characters and tracks.

Wannabe GOT

Only positive is that all the female characters are very strong

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Mirzapur S2 -

what a f**cking disappointment . 

Too much unnecessary characters and tracks.

Wannabe GOT

Only positive is that all the female characters are very strong

Well, that is good to hear. I was about to run through season 1 again to remember what the show was about. Thanks 😆

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Well, that is good to hear. I was about to run through season 1 again to remember what the show was about. Thanks 😆

Whether it’s movies or web series , BW just can’t do sequels. Same happened with sacred games

DushtKanya thumbnail

Fleabag (Season 1 and 2) on Amazon Prime

What an absolutely delightful watch smiley27 Phoebe Waller-Bridge is phenomenal as the escapist, reckless, rebellious Fleabag who's beautifully authentic, even though she has her own ways of dealing with her issues which she represses - she's deliciously funny especially when she breaks the 4th wall and makes those expressions - that makes her character so relatable. Sian Clifford is incredible as Claire, Fleabag's sister. The dialogues are epic, the characters are wonderfully knitted in the narrative, making it raw, quirky and endearing. It's unpredictable, sad, funny and cathartic.

Oh, and I still fancy the hot priest, it won't pass smiley43

I'd hiiiiighly recommend it.

raj80 thumbnail

Mads Mikkelsen starrer The Hunt. Do give it a watch. 

I had seen this movie long time ago but the current controversy created by irresponsible reporting of media outlets reminded me of it. Especially the outrage over it which could have a long term effect on some lives. 

Mads is excellent in the movie. The movie has a very simple plot but it is very thought provoking especially the climax. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ginny/Sunny movie was decent ❤️