Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It was not received well by critics but it was a hit if I recall correctly. And it is regarded as fans as one of the most romantic movies ever made after Titanic. My question is if the Ranbir-Aloo chemistry in Bramashtra was the best they could do, how is SLB going to remake the film? I mean they were directed by Ayaan, who did manage to create magic between Konkona and Ranbir.

Pearl Harbor was a remake of Sangam. Obviously a less misogynistic film where the woman had more of a choice but was a victim of unfortunate circumstances. Vicky-Aloo had great chemistry. OR at least according to this forum they did. But he is not the lead. I mean the roles were almost parallel leads in Pearl Harbor. But I don't trust SLB knowing his history with Shahid Kapoor. According to Shahid, the role offered to him was a lot different then the one we saw in the movie.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5018125

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Yeah, they had chemistry. But it just did not make sense. Yeah, they both missed Reefe. And Evelyn and Danny both reminded each other of him. But sleeping with your best friend's girlfriend after he died is such a no, no. Maybe because it was just three months later. Maybe SLB can stretch to after two years. The rest kind of makes sense. Reefe was the only person they both had for family. Afterwards, they only had each other. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

In the end I think, Evelyn loved Danny more than Rafe.  They were there for each other when they lost everything else. Plus she is left with his child as his forever memory making their bonding much more deeper and meaningful.❤️

As for SLB, let’s see. Hope Vicky is not going to be handed the short end of the stick.