Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

what on earth is going on

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

Hence proved..

I told you, she was threatening to go against them , they distanced themselves by spreading to the media that she is " mentally unwell" and in critical care a day before her tweet and interview went out.

This is how Bollywood works, their image means everything to them, will not spare their own.

Her own tweets show her instability and her intvs reflect how selfish and self centred she is . It's not about sparing their own : it's about protecting them . 

Kangana should thinn about her own proofs which dont hinge on an unstable woman. 

And by the way we arent in a court of law and hrithik isnt accused if murder. She is trying to prove a relationship with a then married man . Geez . 

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

And I say again 

Sunaina's problems have been documented by her in her blog and her own interviews . They dont  need to give out false news of her troubles because she herself has vouched for them . 

So can lets give the conspiracy theories a rest and again focus on facts 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel bad for roshan’s family...and I have seen cases where grown up kids blackmail their parents to get what they want and I believe Sunaina is one of them....hope she realizes soon what she is doing in public...sigh

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Is sunaina wants to booze up, party with men and live on her own.

The she should do on her own dime instead of blackmailing her family for money 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So will they say Kangana jacked her account an tweeted that. Whatever happened between the roshans and even if she is not really stable doesn’t make HR and his father look innocent. No one out of the blue would behave like that especially if it’s their own daughter/sister

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Feel sad for HR... Forget Kangy, he has his own sister doing this to him... sad

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This is sad but it only hurts her, both emotionally and financially. The HR - Kangy saga is not going to change, anyone who believes in HR will still do so even after this and vice versa. It may hurt her family members feelings but other than that it won’t achieve anything else let alone prove Kangy to be right. 😂😂 People can scream all the want how this proves something but it proves nothing. This woman doesn’t sound like she’s right in the head so I really hope she gets better for own sake now that she’s pushing away the only people who truly cared for her and Kangana is going to take full advantage of her.  It’s indeed sad. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

What the actual frak! This is the most shocking thing I have read on IF in years! How and why has she turned against HR????!!

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Eboza

So will they say Kangana jacked her account an tweeted that. Whatever happened between the roshans and even if she is not really stable doesn’t make HR and his father look innocent. No one out of the blue would behave like that especially if it’s their own daughter/sister

No one?? In what world do you live in?? Because if it’s the one I live in then plenty of people are capable of doing just that.