Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
So,for super 30 promotions roshans released blinds n articles of their internal matter.
DushtKanya thumbnail

This is simple. She wasn't getting her constant dose of booze, alcohol, weed to drown all her pain since her parents are neither financially entertaining her nor letting her eff her mental health up by meeting new guys. In order to continue 'partying', she accepted money from Kangana in exchange for her social media support. She is so dependent on escapism. And judging from her constant support and paragraphs about Hrithik throughout and the sudden 180° stance turn, she is clearly bipolar too. I hope she gets through this asap. This family must be going through so much of trauma ._. Kangana is DISGUSTING to cash on this to garner attention on this fiasco again.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This whole HR-Kangana fiasco has turned into a very sick and disturbing tale. Mental illness, narcissism, lies, fabrications, allegations, harassment and trauma galore. Families dragged into it. Third parties dragged into it. Accusation and counter accusation.There is nothing remotely entertaining, amusing or even interesting about this now. Toxic. 

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

So,for super 30 promotions roshans released blinds n articles of their internal matter.

It's really annoying that people think everything is done for promotion.  U really think that this is best way to promote a movie ? 

Clearly this is a ploy to hurt him the most. Ever since the blind from the ranaut camp came out followed by rangolis tweets and then kangana quote yesterday , something was expected. 

I have no doubt that they have approached sunaina knowing she is at her most vulnerable.  Whether they offered her money or just kind words to turn her unstable mind even more against her family we will never know. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh the drama is intensifying wit new twist and turn 😆

Mistyy thumbnail

This is so sad and pathetic , even if she is having problems with her family.. this is a low blow. Hrithik really needs a break!😞

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This whole fiasco just makes me feel sad now. It's so messed up with mental disorders involved . This is kind of like how when whole world watched Britney's meltdown times 10. I don't even know whom to feel bad for ,at this point I feel bad why's this even real

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargazing71

It's really annoying that people think everything is done for promotion.  U really think that this is best way to promote a movie ? 

Clearly this is a ploy to hurt him the most. Ever since the blind from the ranaut camp came out followed by rangolis tweets and then kangana quote yesterday , something was expected. 

I have no doubt that they have approached sunaina knowing she is at her most vulnerable.  Whether they offered her money or just kind words to turn her unstable mind even more against her family we will never know. 

It's really annoying ,ppl annoying with their views on other views . Bollywood is nasty place n they sold their  souls for money n no one is less there ,just dark universe behind tat glamour n glitz. Seems some internal matter n super 30 movie time n dis internal matter coming out at dis time ,who knows wats d truth 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

This whole fiasco just makes me feel sad now. It's so messed up with mental disorders involved . This is kind of like how when whole world watched Britney's meltdown times 10. I don't even know whom to feel bad for ,at this point I feel bad why's this even real

Seems like differences btwn parents n daughter , wats ur opinion on it 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Hr don't know Kr , then how kr n hr sis frds, wats dis roshan family doing at kr birthday party 😆