Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Let me remind everyone that Hrithik fired his manager cause she was stealing money from him..... and kangana hired her....

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

Hence proved..

I told you, she was threatening to go against them , they distanced themselves by spreading to the media that she is " mentally unwell" and in critical care a day before her tweet and interview went out.

This is how Bollywood works, their image means everything to them, will not spare their own.

Or maybe the rumors of her being unwell circulated in the media because...she is. She gave an interview saying she was treated for alcoholism 6 months ago but is still drinking. She has blogged about her psych issues. She has said on insta, Twitter, and in interviews she is “living in hell”. No one who has followed her life story needed rumors carried in the media to know she has issues. She has confirmed it , multiple times. No conspiracy needed. 

And how would rumors of a crisis in her life inoculate the Roshans from this tweet and whatever she might say in the future? If anything it and the blind were warning shots to her family that if they didn’t give her her apartment and money she was about to do something “crazy” . That is blackmail. Give me my way or I will hurt you. They didn’t give in and she did. 

Even still she didn't go directly after her father - who seems to be her real target judging by her interviews and rumors - did she? Why is that do you think? Everyone is convinced Papa is shady when it suits them so don’t try to tell me Sunaina doesn’t know anything to tweet about him if her goal was just to “tell the truth”. That’s not her goal and it’s not what she is doing. She’s not telling the truth. She’s trying to get as much negative publicity against her family’s “meal ticket” as she can in the midst of Super30 promo and MHK trailer release to force her family to give her what she wants and hurt them if they don’t.  Not subtle. Not coincidence. The only real conspiracy here is between Rangoli and Sunaina. 

I guess Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik has stopped paying for her drinking and other expenses, given she has been suffering from cancer and has cured very recently. It is sad because sunaina and Hrithik were always very close to each other and supported each other in all the hardships, her life was always messy and the Roshans have always supported her. She probably is doing this to get her way out of the family and stay on her own, but for how long? This mess will not danger anyone here but her, Hrithik-Kangna controversy will always elongate as long as kangoli is alive and doing movies, so that chapter is not even attention worthy any more, but sunaina is allowing strangers and negative people play with her situation and bringing trouble for her parents and brother who is the sole reason that she is still surviving and indeed physically alive.. 

Originally posted by: tina59

Hence proved..

I told you, she was threatening to go against them , they distanced themselves by spreading to the media that she is " mentally unwell" and in critical care a day before her tweet and interview went out.

This is how Bollywood works, their image means everything to them, will not spare their own.

Hence proved...that Ekta and Kangana planned it out. Look at the timing. When is her trailer again? Tomorrow. Some people will do anything just to promote their shitty films. Still Kriti will crush Kangana's film 😆

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Her support says it all.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Where did I imply that she is right , all I am saying that the news of her being mentally unwell was spread by the Roshans as a pre-emptive step coz she would have threatened to go to the media.

That's all.

Originally posted by: hantel

Right ho ya wrong, jeet hamesha Kangu ki hi hoti hai. Kjo and his pille should be worried. Or Kjo should fix Kaka's rishta with Kangu to save himself from Kangu's ire. 

Kis baat ki "jeet"? If Hrithik is right, she is a stalker. If she is right, she was a mistress of yet another married man and got her arse royally dumped by him. Whichever way, she still comes across as a fool who has her butt hurt each time her film is up for release and is obsessed with an uninterested man publicly for 3 years now so much that frankly people dont even care about it anymore😆

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope HR takes complete distance from her, at least for while!  It's not his responsibility anymore. He needs to take care of his health, kids and films. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

People do anything for money..close relatives too

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

Or maybe the rumors of her being unwell circulated in the media because...she is. She gave an interview saying she was treated for alcoholism 6 months ago but is still drinking. She has blogged about her psych issues. She has said on insta, Twitter, and in interviews she is “living in hell”. No one who has followed her life story needed rumors carried in the media to know she has issues. She has confirmed it , multiple times. No conspiracy needed. 

And how would rumors of a crisis in her life inoculate the Roshans from this tweet and whatever she might say in the future? If anything it and the blind were warning shots to her family that if they didn’t give her her apartment and money she was about to do something “crazy” . That is blackmail. Give me my way or I will hurt you. They didn’t give in and she did. 

Even still she didn't go directly after her father - who seems to be her real target judging by her interviews and rumors - did she? Why is that do you think? Everyone is convinced Papa is shady when it suits them so don’t try to tell me Sunaina doesn’t know anything to tweet about him if her goal was just to “tell the truth”. That’s not her goal and it’s not what she is doing. She’s not telling the truth. She’s trying to get as much negative publicity against her family’s “meal ticket” as she can in the midst of Super30 promo and MHK trailer release to force her family to give her what she wants and hurt them if they don’t.  Not subtle. Not coincidence. The only real conspiracy here is between Rangoli and Sunaina. 

This!