Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

If I am not wrong even Mouli was going to turn negative but the backlash bec she was wife & the actor's brilliant portrayal made cvs to take u turn.Here everything is in favour of cvs & Mishaan are accepted whole heartedly by viewers making it successful series.

No, Mauli was the writer's fav character. She was never gonna be negative. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Chemistry was only part of it. If it was the only thing I wouldn't approve. I don't feel the need to justify shivika to u, they are iconic. They didn't have instant attraction or anything yes and I'm glad they didn't. 

I hv not taken any dig at anyone. Not my fault if u think I did. I just said I like best friends turned lover stories best :) 

Did u really not watch show ?.they had all those instant attractions and cliche falling scene too ,because TV drags same stuff for 100 episode or doesn't mean it wasn't shown πŸ˜‚.

Oh u can call anyone iconic for i dont care πŸ˜‚

U used words like i hate love at first sight so it is okay if others have different opinion and ask the same πŸ˜‚

Anyways not gonna spoil thread ...i got my answer 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Werent u taking dig at love at first sight ,and all know who it was directed ...πŸ˜†

So it is okay to break down knowing about girl past ,and all is redemmedπŸ˜†

I don't like love at first sight and I still don't. Yes. If u think that is for u I can't do anything. I won't change my opinion so if u don't like mine I suggest you avoid it :) goodbye .

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

I don't like love at first sight and I still don't. Yes. If u think that is for u I can't do anything. I won't change my opinion so if u don't like mine I suggest you avoid it :) goodbye .

Same others wont like hate turned love or someone who call their wife rakhel or keep hostage and they wont like guy with superiority complex who want girl to dance at her tunes and dont find girl wrong in breaking such commitments πŸ˜† and wont change opinion even if u go on making dig at every post 

Goodbye too 😘