Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Same I hate that love at first sight and hate turned love bs. I mean come on. For me loving someone is loving their soul and that only happens when you know them and are friends on some level at least. Being best friends is the best. You literally love the person for who they are, not their looks. I hope now that the show has extension Parnav are developed well β™₯ 

While I don’t care for love at first sight, I really despise hate turned love stories. I can’t imagine being a loving relationship with someone who insulted me, my self-respect or even my even is too much to handle that. πŸ˜…

People have different preferences though and enjoy different kinds of relationship dynamics and thats fine. :) 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

While I don’t care for love at first sight, I really despise hate turned love stories. I can’t imagine being a loving relationship with someone who insulted me, my self-respect or even my even is too much to handle that. πŸ˜…

People have different preferences though and enjoy different kinds of relationship dynamics and thats fine. :) 

Yep thats true. I don't like them either, but I liked Ishqbaaz and shivika mostly for the way they were handled and their journey of falling in love was shown 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

They give me vibes of some stories I read β™₯ Also since I was little Shah Rukh has me convinced that pyar dosti hai πŸ˜‚ I seldom like other hate love stories. Yes I also used to like rihaan but eventually it became ewww. I mean come on why will even pari want to be with a guy who loves her SISTER!? Even I was ready for parveer but look how that turned out πŸ˜‚

Yes pari deserves the best. And Arnav is turning out to be the best πŸ€— 

That won't happen. CVs want drama and they will drag pari through the mud for it. Enjoying these moments while they last πŸ’”

Yes, Pari deserves the best and Arnav is the best πŸ€— I can't believe I didn't like this guy at the beginning of the showπŸ˜†

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Yes, Pari deserves the best and Arnav is the best πŸ€— I can't believe I didn't like this guy at the beginning of the showπŸ˜†

Same here. Big mistake πŸ˜‚ he has had the best character development in the show among them all 

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

but arnav that guy cant act at all so i connects less with  him very less 

rohan was good he is improving alot i dnt see ppl bashing arnavs acting the way thy bashed rohan maybe becz he is n der side lol  just an opinion pahar na bano eski plz mehrbaani hogi :)

as characters pari and arnv ne jo kia bilkul sahi kia :)   

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

but arnav that guy cant act at all so i connects less with  him very less 

rohan was good he is improving alot i dnt see ppl bashing arnavs acting the way thy bashed rohan maybe becz he is n der side lol  just an opinion pahar na bano eski plz mehrbaani hogi :)

as characters pari and arnv ne jo kia bilkul sahi kia :)   

Haha yeah, people's perception of a character does taint their judgement of the actor's acting as well. 

The actor seems to be new, hope he learns from this assignment and gets better. :)

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Haha yeah, people's perception of a character does taint their judgement of the actor's acting as well. 

The actor seems to be new, hope he learns from this assignment and gets better. :)

Ya he is new, this is his first show. he can get benefit of doubt which Rohan can't πŸ˜† Either it should be actor or character who uplift the scene. Arnav ka character scene ko acha banta hai, Veer na character na Rohan ka acting. But I must say rohan is improving or sayad I starts to like veer as character iss liye mere ko yesa lag raha hai πŸ˜†

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

mujhe nahi pata tha its his first show 

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

mujhe nahi pata tha its his first show 

arre first show hi hai. I hope future me aur improve kare ❀️

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Ya he is new, this is his first show. he can get benefit of doubt which Rohan can't πŸ˜† Either it should be actor or character who uplift the scene. Arnav ka character scene ko acha banta hai, Veer na character na Rohan ka acting. But I must say rohan is improving or sayad I starts to like veer as character iss liye mere ko yesa lag raha hai πŸ˜†

Currently I am a fan of neither Veer's character nor Rohan's acting. πŸ˜›