Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

arre first show hi hai. I hope future me aur improve kare โค๏ธ

i remb once some one said its his first show meri zehan se yeh baat gya actually :p

yaah hope he will improve :)

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Currently I am a fan of neither Veer's character nor Rohan's acting. ๐Ÿ˜›

Not a fan but ya now he don't annoyed me anymore๐Ÿ˜†

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

fan toh main bhi nahii but just saying he improved alot ๐Ÿ˜›

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Got it, one way to get in your good graces is to be a negative character. ๐Ÿ˜›

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Got it, one way to get in your good graces is to be a negative character. ๐Ÿ˜›

Na they don't have to be negative characters. I just want the clarity with it. Positive ho, negative ho ya grey ๐Ÿ˜† You know I actually likes and enjoy the characters who has superlative complex. Who thinks that whole world revolved around them, who can't find fault in them self but always in others ๐Ÿ˜† I know yese logo ke saath rehena muskil hota hai but unko as an character dekhna enjoyable.๐Ÿคฃ  I always knew that he has that superlative complex but usse kabhi bahar hi aane nahi di and always make me confuse. Now abhi sab clear hai tho I really can enjoy his scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Yep thats true. I don't like them either, but I liked Ishqbaaz and shivika mostly for the way they were handled and their journey of falling in love was shown 

I will never be able to connect to any love story where there is extreme verbal insults even if journey is beautiful.Today was day where veer crossed the limit.Ghatiya,giri hui or Rakhel like words for your lover is indigestible.Ruhaan & Arnav are real gentle man .

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Yep thats true. I don't like them either, but I liked Ishqbaaz and shivika mostly for the way they were handled and their journey of falling in love was shown 

Wait this got me so u are okay with someone asking women to.marry by keeping brother hostage or calling her rakheel and marrying ,,

Wasn't shivaay engaged too to other women?.and wanted to marry her ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Edited by khatimeethi - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

I will never be able to connect to any love story where there is extreme verbal insults even if journey is beautiful.Today was day where veer crossed the limit.Ghatiya,giri hui or Rakhel like words for your lover is indigestible.Ruhaan & Arnav are real gentle man .

Or keeping women brothet hostage so she marries u but hey journey was shown so many liked but idhar ppl get criticised for mistake which they accept

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pari...Pari...Pari...๐Ÿค—She is back. โค๏ธ

Arnav...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

On the other hand, Veer's deterioration is really, really sad. Can't believe this is the same guy who ran all the way at Dadi's call to see if Ansh was OK. Or who could read Mishti's expressions and realize that she didnt like the ring selected by his mom. Male ego is slowly showing, and in a really ugly manner.

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Or keeping women brothet hostage so she marries u but hey journey was shown so many liked but idhar ppl get criticised for mistake which they accept

Right how could a girl love a man who called her Rakhel and black mailing by keeping hostage family members.