Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Right how could a girl love a man who called her Rakhel and black mailing by keeping hostage family members.

Well because journey shown ppl are okayπŸ˜†

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Wait this got me so u are okay with someone asking women to.marry by keeping brother hostage or calling her rakheel and marrying ,,

Wasn't shivaay engaged too to other women?.and wanted to marry her πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I didnt like that part. I skip and watch the all the shows I see. But yes I liked their journey and their chemistry. But I dont approve of all that obviously.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Pari...Pari...Pari...πŸ€—She is back. β€οΈ

Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ

On the other hand, Veer's deterioration is really, really sad. Can't believe this is the same guy who ran all the way at Dadi's call to see if Ansh was OK. Or who could read Mishti's expressions and realize that she didnt like the ring selected by his mom. Male ego is slowly showing, and in a really ugly manner.

Yes she is back πŸ€— Arnav too is improving everyday. 

Yes me too can't believe about veer. But he has to be negative, they can't make another Mauli out of him, otherwise their canon won't be accepted. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Well because journey shown ppl are okayπŸ˜†

I hv not seen the redux one, I quit IB mid way. But the original Ishqbaaz had an unbeatable journey and shivaay payed for each of his mistakes and transformed completely into a loving caring husband. Shivaay was a grey character, never shown to be the total chocolate box hero. 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

I hv not seen the redux one, I quit IB mid way. But the original Ishqbaaz had an unbeatable journey and shivaay payed for each of his mistakes and transformed completely into a loving caring husband. Shivaay was a grey character, never shown to be the total chocolate box hero. 

In original.one didnt he kept brother hostage to marry annika and what did he pay exactly ?

Because i never saw him pay for anything ever πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.

And same case all are grey even here so how do u conclude anyone is butchered for any character ?

Edited by khatimeethi - 4 years ago
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

In original.one didnt he kept brother hostage to marry annika and what did he pay exactly ?

Because i never saw him pay for anything ever πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.

And same case all are grey even here so how do u conclude anyone is butchered for any character ?

His redemption was shown. He broke down when he learnt about Anika's past, when annika left him, when she almost married someone else. Anyway I still think that was wrong. I had skipped that scene. I don't support wrong. 

I haven't said anything  bad about any of the characters of this show in this post as far as I remember :)

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes she is back πŸ€— Arnav too is improving everyday. 

Yes me too can't believe about veer. But he has to be negative, they can't make another Mauli out of him, otherwise their canon won't be accepted. 

If I am not wrong even Mouli was going to turn negative but the backlash bec she was wife & the actor's brilliant portrayal made cvs to take u turn.Here everything is in favour of cvs & Mishaan are accepted whole heartedly by viewers making it successful series.

khatimeethi thumbnail

I didnt like that part. I skip and watch the all the shows I see. But yes I liked their journey and their chemistry. But I dont approve of all that obviously.

So even u agree it was chemistry then why take dig at others when they like other couple ?.or other character love at first sight when all show have similar story ?

Their journey was same old isnt it ,guy marries girl tries divorcing figure girl whom he was about to marry isn't good girl ,she is exposed slowly realize love for girl..

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

So even u agree it was chemistry then why take dig at others when they like other couple ?.or other character love at first sight when all show have similar story ?

Their journey was same old isnt it ,guy marries girl tries divorcing figure girl whom he was about to marry isn't good girl ,she is exposed slowly realize love for girl..

Chemistry was only part of it. If it was the only thing I wouldn't approve. I don't feel the need to justify shivika to u, they are iconic. They didn't have instant attraction or anything yes and I'm glad they didn't. 

I hv not taken any dig at anyone. Not my fault if u think I did. I just said I like best friends turned lover stories best :) 

khatimeethi thumbnail

His redemption was shown. He broke down when he learnt about Anika's past, when annika left him, when she almost married someone else. Anyway I still think that was wrong. I had skipped that scene. I don't support wrong. 

I haven't said anything  bad about any of the characters of this show in this post as far as I remember :)

Werent u taking dig at love at first sight ,and all know who it was directed ...πŸ˜†

So it is okay to break down knowing about girl past ,and all is redemmedπŸ˜†