Posted: 4 years ago

The way they both stood upto Veer today 

Veer definitely had it coming. Also especially Pari, when she tore the check on his face and placed 2,000 rs in his pocket πŸ€£khairat and bakshish πŸ˜‚ Apni behan ki insult mai bardash nahi karungi β™₯ She wasn't a wee bit afraid of Veer. And WTH was veer doing..trying to physically intimidate her and then Arnav came in between β™₯ Rakh le meri naukri khairat mei πŸ˜‚Aage se inke paas dikhai dia to zinda gaadh dunga. Holds their hands and walks away. 

My my.. How Arnav has grown. I owe him an apology. I thought he couldn't handle rejection at first. Turns out he loves the purest and in the most dignified way. His love for Pari is the best. Pari, wake up and see this gem of a guy right in front of you who loves you for your soul and always has since you were little kids and didn't leave your side even when u loved another guy. I'm waiting to see Parnav when pari gets her heart broken. Only Arnav will stand by her like a rock β™₯ 

Thank you makers for this episode. Just make Pari and Arnav grow more, I'm not asking for anything else πŸ€—

I really love Pari and Arnav today πŸ‘ pari was always my fav character and Arnav has own me over with every episode. They just rocked today episode. I like the protectiveness for her sister, parso bhi she was like agar veer ne tere saath misbehave kiya tho MU tood dugi uska. 🀣 aaj bada aaya tha veer mishti ko donation dene wala, Pari ne puri party donate kardi upar se bakshish bhi de dala and Arnav was like ladki se bejati kam pad gyi rakh mere nokari bhi kaitrat me 🀣 when he hold both girls hand and exist from their that was the highlight of the episode. His convo with pari shows how mature he is, For a moment I thought Pari was admiring him. Maybe I am over thinking. For me today's star is arnav and pari ❀️

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

I really love Pari and Arnav today πŸ‘ pari was always my fav character and Arnav has own me over with every episode. They just rocked today episode. I like the protectiveness for her sister, parso bhi she was like agar veer ne tere saath misbehave kiya tho MU tood dugi uska. 🀣 aaj bada aaya tha veer mishti ko donation dene wala, Pari ne puri party donate kardi upar se bakshish bhi de dala and Arnav was like ladki se bejati kam pad gyi rakh mere nokari bhi kaitrat me 🀣 when he hold both girls hand and exist from their that was the highlight of the episode. His convo with pari shows how mature he is, For a moment I thought Pari was admiring him. Maybe I am over thinking. For me today's star is arnav and pari ❀️

Me too LOVED them. They stood for Mishti at the most important point. β™₯  Hahaha.. Yes she donated the whole party plus some extra 2000 donation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ When they hugged today there was some background music too. There is definitely something there β™₯ I personally love best friends turned lover stories if they are handled well. 

This dialogue zinda  yeh khuch jyaada nahi hai . Agar veer ka yeh dialogue mishty ek gold digger hai  galat hai to yeh dialogue zinda bhi galat hai . Veer ko bhi takleef hai  use sudden rejection ka pain . I know his way of showing is anger is wrong  but arnav ko veer se jise sudden rejection ka pain hai use aise  zinda dialogue nahi bolna  chahiye

Agar veer ko mishty ko gold digger nahi bolna  chahiye as it s too harsh then arnav ko veer se zinda wala dialogue nahi bolna chahiye because it is too harsh

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Me too LOVED them. They stood for Mishti at the most important point. β™₯  Hahaha.. Yes she donated the whole party plus some extra 2000 donation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ When they hugged today there was some background music too. There is definitely something there β™₯ I personally love best friends turned lover stories if they are handled well. 

Me too, for me love is friendship ❀️ Pranav gives me one of my fav korean drama couple's vibes  to be honest Arnav was my least fav character, I always thought him as immature character. First I used to ship Rihaan but Ruhaan ka pyaar mishti ke liye dekhke laga ke inka koyi chance nahi hai, fir I was even ready for Veer and her angle but I didn't want arnav for pari. I always believes that Pari deseves someone who is mature and understanding, who took all her pain and worries from her and now I can see arnav is the one, He has grown on me. I love Ruhaan so much and he is my fav character but along with him Arnav also making place in my heart ❀️his character growth is worth watching. I really hope meri tara pari ko arnav dekhke. I don't want her to get heart broken. I so wish Mishaan ke bareme pata chalne se pahle she get over with Ruhaan and realize Arnav's love.

Truly proud of Pari and Arnav today. This is the side of Pari, who is sensible, sherni and intelligent has been missing for a long time. It was shown during the initial days of the show. Super happy with today's episode with the way the characters are back to their usual self, if not for anything else.

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Me too, for me love is friendship ❀️ Pranav gives me one of my fav korean drama couple's vibes  to be honest Arnav was my least fav character, I always thought him as immature character. First I used to ship Rihaan but Ruhaan ka pyaar mishti ke liye dekhke laga ke inka koyi chance nahi hai, fir I was even ready for Veer and her angle but I didn't want arnav for pari. I always believes that Pari deseves someone who is mature and understanding, who took all her pain and worries from her and now I can see arnav is the one, He has grown on me. I love Ruhaan so much and he is my fav character but along with him Arnav also making place in my heart ❀️his character growth is worth watching. I really hope meri tara pari ko arnav dekhke. I don't want her to get heart broken. I so wish Mishaan ke bareme pata chalne se pahle she get over with Ruhaan and realize Arnav's love.

They give me vibes of some stories I read β™₯ Also since I was little Shah Rukh has me convinced that pyar dosti hai πŸ˜‚ I seldom like other hate love stories. Yes I also used to like rihaan but eventually it became ewww. I mean come on why will even pari want to be with a guy who loves her SISTER!? Even I was ready for parveer but look how that turned out πŸ˜‚

Yes pari deserves the best. And Arnav is turning out to be the best πŸ€— 

That won't happen. CVs want drama and they will drag pari through the mud for it. Enjoying these moments while they last πŸ’”

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Same! I don’t like love at first sight bullshit, but I am a huge sucker for best friends having strong mutual admiration and respect that grows into love! Looking forward to see if the writers handle this well. 

Originally posted by sweetzzz

Truly proud of Pari and Arnav today. This is the side of Pari, who is sensible, sherni and intelligent has been missing for a long time. It was shown during the initial days of the show. Super happy with today's episode with the way the characters are back to their usual self, if not for anything else.

Yes. Today I'm really happy to see the original pari I fell in love with back 😍  Hope this lasts ✌✌

Originally posted by Heisenberg23

Same! I don’t like love at first sight bullshit, but I am a huge sucker for best friends having strong mutual admiration and respect that grows into love! Looking forward to see if the writers handle this well. 

Same I hate that love at first sight and hate turned love bs. I mean come on. For me loving someone is loving their soul and that only happens when you know them and are friends on some level at least. Being best friends is the best. You literally love the person for who they are, not their looks. I hope now that the show has extension Parnav are developed well β™₯