Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Divya..Its not this one..The title track..Its played in the beginning and ending..This one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YH0NsNx4Mo

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

*SPOILER* 

How cool is this!!! 

https://twitter.com/gkstj_wls/status/1138792929550430209?s=20

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I so freakin loved 3th Epi..😃👍🏼

I laughed out loud in the first few mins, Scarlet has some serious anger issues 🤣

Marketing strategy was on point, But Tammy thinks she is the villain now, looks like history might repeat later..I can't stop adoring Morgan & Tammy's relation, Whenever they are together, I can feel the chemistry  Both different perspectives on life, probably because of their age difference or the career path they chose, still make a perfect couple. This duo will remain special to me..😳

Unicon CEO is getting on my nerves, isn't she behaving so immature by firing for a petty reason 😡 No matter how much I try, I don't get her cold relation with her hubby, neither am I able to sympathize with her..🤓

Excited for Epi 4 

ETA - That Ad reminded me of Complain Vs Horlicks 😆 Aggressive comparative advertising 

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I so freakin loved 3th Epi..😃👍🏼

I laughed out loud in the first few mins, Scarlet has some serious anger issues 🤣

Marketing strategy was on point, But Tammy thinks she is the villain now, looks like history might repeat later..I can't stop adoring Morgan & Tammy's relation, Whenever they are together, I can feel the chemistry  Both different perspectives on life, probably because of their age difference or the career path they chose, still make a perfect couple. This duo will remain special to me..😳

Unicon CEO is getting on my nerves, isn't she behaving so immature by firing for a petty reason 😡 No matter how much I try, I don't get her cold relation with her hubby, neither am I able to sympathize with her..🤓

Excited for Epi 4 

ETA - That Ad reminded me of Complain Vs Horlicks 😆 Aggressive comparative advertising 

I think CEO and hubby have a marriage of convenience..And they are into open marriage may be..Only for namesake but can date anyone..

poo_j thumbnail

I felt 4th episode to be very slow..I loved that covering hole in the stockings scenes and how he drew heart..I thought he will draw infinity sign tho..😆

ndivyateja thumbnail

Im loving this show to infinity..❤️❤️❤️ The epi started off light, progressed intensely & ended on a High note where my eyes almost popped out & my heart almost skipped a beat, maybe because of the picturization. I see how BTM is right in her reasoning & learning the pros-cons of it. Brian is such a cool boss, his scene with BTM pacified me, else I would have been cursing her for not deleting the keyword. Scarlett said "I will be against you always so that it reminds you of the drawbacks you've been ignoring" & that's for a reason, she is completely understandable 👍🏼

He used a Permanent Marker 🤣Thankfully it ended up as a pretty tattoo  I just love Morgan's spirit, he is indeed the fueling agent to his passion. He was angry but handled her with such Chivalry, hearts hearts & hearts ❤️

Scarlett is an angel, looks like she will be taking revenge for her "Not collegue/ not team mate/ not friend" BTM 🤣

After Fiery Priest, I was waiting for a show that can suck me in & this is the one..Can't wait for another week..smiley18 Im obsessing over this show & loving every single episode to bits 😃

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

After Misty & MOTA I'm finally hooked to a kdrama. This drama is so cool and I really hope it has a better ending than Misty & MOTA

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am also watching this show. enjoying it so far...though I do feel I should have waited for it to end to binge...I connect easily with shows when I binge watch...

The show instantly caught my attention from the first episode coz of the  main theme "internet" and especially when they mentioned real time keywords can be manipulated or are regulated . Episode 1 was sure shot win...epi 2 escalated quickly too with tae mi getting fired and joining Barro...epi 3 I felt was bit slow and I dint feel the same excitement could be coz of a week gap..epi 4 was more happening than epi 3..

About the leads ..I love them both...I have watched their previous shows... I know this is female centric show but  I really hope Park morgan is much more involved in the script other than just popping at bae tae mi's place as a lover...the stocking scene I cringed so bad 😆but they pulled it off I guess...

the only actor am not warming up to so far now is scarlett...mainly the actress...not the character...I just dont feel the fierceness which the character is supposed to be..hopefully in coming episodes...

the  third lady so far I cant tell anything about her...she is so vague as of now

Edited by EXOL - 4 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gifs stolen from tumblr 😎

a totally determined lover isnt he ? 😆

yes,u r Mr.Park Morgan..😛

literally us 🤣

stop this nose scrunch...who told u to be so cute? ☢️

bae tae mi internally screaming

Edited by EXOL - 4 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I am also watching this show. enjoying it so far...though I do feel I should have waited for it to end to binge...I connect easily with shows when I binge watch...

the only actor am not warming up to so far now is scarlett...mainly the actress...not the character...I just dont feel the fierceness which the character is supposed to be..hopefully in coming episodes...

Even I thought watching this show on completion would make me content, but with a comprehensive, unpredictable story like this, it is better to watch it in intervals to keep the interest on..

My issue with scarlett is her makeup..It is so cakey 😳 Also Loud 👎🏼