Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh my god yess! I waswondering where I've seen him. I had a strong feeling he was some sort of villain, murderer at that lol.....which is so different from his role in this show. It's making me doubt him lol. 

Omg Shaz, did you notice him in the first episode vs second? He looked so good in those beige clothes with hair gelled up compare to dark clothes and hair on forehead in the second episode. I wosh he changes his style back to the gelled up one 😪😂😂

Haha.. i know why u thought he must have played a murderer or villain.. he has this very "mysterious" smile and vibe about him. His smile makes me doubt him sometimes too 😂😂 

Yep he looked better with gelled hair . But whatever the dress or hair his chemistry with FL was hot 😍😍 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Haha.. i know why u thought he must have played a murderer or villain.. he has this very "mysterious" smile and vibe about him. His smile makes me doubt him sometimes too 😂😂 

Yep he looked better with gelled hair . But whatever the dress or hair his chemistry with FL was hot 😍😍 

That's true 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

This show is so good that I can't wait for the next episode!😭😭😭  It's one of those shows that needs to be binge watched 😍😭

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

This show is so good that I can't wait for the next episode!😭😭😭  It's one of those shows that needs to be binge watched 😍😭

Tell me about it ... I had a mini marathon of 2 Eps .. couldn't resist or wait till next day to finish 2nd Ep .. 😆 ... I am loving this show a bit too much ... hope it doesn't disappoint! ... I wanted her to quit the place and join Borro but seeing her loyalty to Unicon, I was a tad disappointed only to be surprised when she kicked those meanies to the curb and went all in for Borro! .. Can't wait to see her defeat Unicon ... journey will be lit af ... will be hella entertaining fosho! ... Pace and adrenaline rush reminded me of MOTA!

Main FL is :LOVE: ... same one from "Chicago typewriter" ... here she's much better tho!

Girl from Borro is just as good! .. Not huge on other meanie ladies especially how they treated the FL! Image result for no no gif

ML is too hot for words ... I loved him since "Come and hug me" ... His other last show from 2019 didn't interest me much ... glad I was able to watch him this year in this show! 

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Tell me about it ... I had a mini marathon of 2 Eps .. couldn't resist or wait till next dayto finish 2nd Ep .. 😆 ... I am loving this show a bit too much ... hope it doesn't disappoint! ... I wanted her to quit the place and join Borro but seeing her loyalty to Unicon, I was a tad disappointed only to be surprised when she kicked those meanies to the curb and went all in for Borro! .. Can't wait to see her defeat Unicon ... journey will be lit af ... will be hella entertaining fosho! ... Pace and adrenaline rush reminded me of MOTA!

Main FL is :LOVE: ... same one from "Chicago typewriter" ... here she's much better tho!

Girl from Borro is just as good! .. Not huge on other meanie ladies especially how they treated the FL! Image result for no no gif

ML is too hot for words ... I loved him since "Come and hug me" ... His other last show from 2019 didn't interest me much ... glad I was able to watch him this year in this show! 

IKR😭 Last time a show excited me this much was MOTA lol  

I thought she wouldn't show Unicon hell either since she was so much in love with that company but I was as pleasantly surprised as you were! It's good. I guess the third FL has her reason but she's being too bitchy for me to be okay with her. The way she slapped the FL at the end? And made the guy throw water on himself? Bitch. <😆

I like the new manager from Unicon who quit with the FL! She told him, she didn't wanna sacrifice him too when he mentioned she needed to get more drunk (Ep 1; the two of them went to eat and drink lol)🤣 They're fun to watch 😄

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Go Hye Ran is an enigma..Whatever one can say..She is the best grey shaded heroine!!! Here FL will come under normal girl who follows ethics ..The only difference is the field in which she is working..

Enigmatic.?? Not really..🤔

She is so closed off to people that no one truly knows her. Im not sure she could've been understandable in the career path she chose. To keep the Mystery intact in the show, she is sketched out as ambiguous, but the choices she made, the consequences she faced, everything is very understandable 😃  *...except for the climax 😡

Just that woman with self destruction mode is not my Idea of empowerment 

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like the new manager from Unicon who quit with the FL! 

Also the part time worker.."Smartest one in Unicon" 😆

Two men : We want this & this

Part time worker : Which one.?

TW : Americano, Orange juice

PTW : We take orders only at the counter *followed by a sarcastic smile* 🤣

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Also the part time worker.."Smartest one in Unicon" 😆

Two men : We want this & this

Part time worker : Which one.?

TW : Americano, Orange juice

PTW : We take orders only at the counter *followed by a sarcastic smile* 🤣

I felt kinda bad for the customers there too. I don't think they did it purposely lol. The girl was so sassy there 😂

Divs! How are you😃 I rarely ever get to talk to you 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I totally agree with u on this Poo. Go hye Ran defined badass.. the female equivalent of "bad boys " which girls love to drool over. She is one of a kind.. never seen an FL like her till now 👏👏 Despite problematic story and unsatisfactory ending I loved Misty cos of HER!! 

Same..And Kim Nam Joo nailed the role to perfection!!! 👏👏👏Tho seems I am in a minority..I didn't have any problem with the ending of Misty..As I am used to it..You should see Chinese movies..They end abruptly even when not needed..😆

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Enigmatic.?? Not really..🤔

She is so closed off to people that no one truly knows her. Im not sure she could've been understandable in the career path she chose. To keep the Mystery intact in the show, she is sketched out as ambiguous, but the choices she made, the consequences she faced, everything is very understandable 😃  *...except for the climax 😡

Just that woman with self destruction mode is not my Idea of empowerment 

Go Hye Ran husband knew her pretty well of all..I mean he was completely obsessed even tho he suspected her of having an affair..I think not all people are open about them-self in general..That's why we never truly know how one is..Its what a person choose to show..

On self destruction..She thought she could control the situation..But it went out of hand..Her aim is a just society..At least she tried her best in her profession..As you can see how easily media can be manipulated by big shots.