Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

stop this nose scrunch...who told u to be so cute? ☢️

bae tae mi internally screaming

That nose scrunch..Me screaming ☺️❤️

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Liking the show fosho ... tho a bit slow now compare to pacey first 2 episodes ... not sure if I can keep up! ... Let's see! 

Scrumptious ML ftw ... 😂😆🙆

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Liking the show fosho ... tho a bit slow now compare to pacey first 2 episodes ... not sure if I can keep up! ... Let's see! 

Scrumptious ML ftw ... 😂😆🙆

Sam..I felt same..Tho here others said it was fast paced..I was wondering did I saw some other drama..😆

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nope the pace is slow. Esp in ep 3 i was getting impatient when they kept showing falling leaves while ml was waiting for fl and they went to the restaurant. I want the pace to be fast. Stiry is going good till now but slow pace can kill it  .

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Nope the pace is slow. Esp in ep 3 i was getting impatient when they kept showing falling leaves while ml was waiting for fl and they went to the restaurant. I want the pace to be fast. Stiry is going good till now but slow pace can kill it  .

Falling leaves 🤣 Totally Agree Shaz 🤣

Guess what, I just read this show makers are of Goblin's..So no wonder we are thrown those annoying slomo wide angle shots 😆

FL is annoying me with her constant "look-at-me-I-am-so-idealistic-smart-strong-independent-and-still-need-a-man-to-my-rescue!" ... 🙄 .. why do such dramas show everything right in your face?! ... stopped watching it 10 mins in Ep 5! ... Nah some other time! .. [Same FL from Chicago Typewriter ... she was irritating there and is irritating even here ... another one of those faces I feel like punching!]

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

FL is annoying me with her constant "look-at-me-I-am-so-idealistic-smart-strong-independent-and-still-need-a-man-to-my-rescue!" ... 🙄 .. why do such dramas show everything right in your face?! ... stopped watching it 10 mins in Ep 5! ... Nah some other time! .. [Same FL from Chicago Typewriter ... she was irritating there and is irritating even here ... another one of those faces I feel like punching!]

Sam..Hi5!!! Same..She for 38 years was doing fine with all tribulation and success in her life..And suddenly she needs a man.. It was annoying to the core..JKY too started getting annoying with his clinginess..Yep..He wanna pursue her..But I don't like the way he does here after a ONS..He is suddenly knight in shining armor giving emotional support..What even???

And the  way they showed Park Mo-Gun was able to call her in the no cellphone service area..🤣And he always come to rescue her..How even he knows where she was when the top searching ranking of Bae Ta Mi broke out..Unless he is stalking her with gprs tracker..😳

See..This drama can never be SKY Castle for this reason alone..There the ladies slayed it..

Hi5 on Chicago Typewriter too..😆I liked her in first few episodes..But later half..I totally didn't..I almost stopped watching CT..But went on to finish it for the 2 ML..

Except last 5 minutes of the drama the episode was slow and boring..

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago

I skipped Ep 5 and ended up watching beginning of Ep 6 ... and we find out there only who was behind her ranking! ... So nothing much lost in Ep 5 ... Glad skipped through it all ... even with 30 mind in Ep 6 not feeling it ... I may end up dropping it in few Eps if it doesn't hold my interest!

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am kinda losing interest too.. not watched ep 4,5,6 yet. Ep 3 was boring.. and Morgan is giving  me stalker vibes.. when the girl says no it means no.. gosh. Why is it so difficult to grasp? But then FL is to blame too.. she says I don't need anyone i don't care for you this is the last time i am seeing you yet goes on and calls him and meets him. Lady decide first what u want 😒 

The actress was very annoying in CT. There also she was supposedly string but always needed to be rescued. Here in this show loked her in first 2 epis.. but hearing u all now I guess she is again acting annoying here. 

ndivyateja thumbnail

What I found the most annoying after Ep 5 is..Deviation from the main theme..Isn't this show about Internet, isn't the FL suppose to do her job of  placing Barro ahead of Unicon, why isn't the story progressing towards it..Instead we see her confused towards Morgan, "Im always Right" attitude, and that irritating camera work.. All these fillers are killing the show, sorry should I say already killed it. 😡

I loved it til Ep 4 because it was still on track, thought FL is understanding how keywords affect lives, but nope in Ep 5 she came out as head strong, annoying girl who stands on her opinions "No matter whoever is ruined" only & only to prove her point right.

Morgan, Boy what are you doing here .. Initially he was a breather, but now, a beautiful distraction 😆

The only saving grace, Scarlett, If not for the chase & car crashing scene, this episode would have left me in rage. 

All said & done, looks like this is another Goblin, starts off exciting & gets on nerve at a point of time. 👎🏼