Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Same..And Kim Nam Joo nailed the role to perfection!!! 👏👏👏Tho seems I am in a minority..I didn't have any problem with the ending of Misty..As I am used to it..You should see Chinese movies..They end abruptly even when not needed..😆

Yes Kim nam joo was brilliant in the role.. and her dresses were love! Those  pantsuits! 😍😍😍 

I think I loved her mkre coz she was grey.. many things she did were not right at all... but thats what made me like the show.. we are used to see strong women who are perfect. .here we had a very flawed woman who was just invincible. Loved how she was a go getter..though it was not in a very good way. 

About the ending, i expected better. It was disappointing for me (not giving spoilers here). But overall Go hye ran made me love the show. 😁😁

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I find the romantic music on such a fierce action scene a little weird lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U831ja9nXu0

Edited by Tris007 - 4 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I felt kinda bad for the customers there too. I don't think they did it purposely lol. The girl was so sassy there 😂

Divs! How are you😃 I rarely ever get to talk to you 

Im goood, Tris 🤗 how r u doin.? Hoping good, as I see so much into this show..😉 

Im terrible at replying, Tris. I don't like to login from Mobile, I don't stay online for longer. Maybe that's we never gotta chance to interact 😒

ndivyateja thumbnail
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Im goood, Tris 🤗 how r u doin.? Hoping good, as I see so much into this show..😉 

Im terrible at replying, Tris. I don't like to login from Mobile, I don't stay online for longer. Maybe that's we never gotta chance to interact 😒

Divs!🤗

I am so glad to see you though! Why don't you login here.... Oh your UN is quite long... I see..makes sense 😂😂😂 kidding. Are you active socially elsewhere?😆

IKR! If you're watching this show and you are female, it makes you feel good about yourself, right?😄

ndivyateja thumbnail

Divs!🤗

I am so glad to see you though! Why don't you login here.... Oh your UN is quite long... I see..makes sense 😂😂😂 kidding. Are you active socially elsewhere?😆

IKR! If you're watching this show and you are female, it makes you feel good about yourself, right?😄

Im not on any other sns, Tris..Only IF 😃 Either here or Games Forum. 

MY UN..south Indian Names you see 😆  Hence My frnds & Family always call Div/Divu/Divy..Not more than two syllables..😆 

FL caught my attention right away, her charisma is hard to ignore..Not to mention that Boy..He is my Vanilla cupcake with white chocolate icing ☺️

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Im not on any other sns, Tris..Only IF 😃 Either here or Games Forum. 

MY UN..south Indian Names you see 😆  Hence My frnds & Family always call Div/Divu/Divy..Not more than two syllables..😆 

FL caught my attention right away, her charisma is hard to ignore..Not to mention that Boy..He is my Vanilla cupcake with white chocolate icing ☺️

Ndiviyateja? That's how you spell your name? Ohhh nice! I like Divy! Sounds so cute😄

And he's so outright flirty! He was offering himself up? Who does that ever in a KDrama?!😮

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The OSTs are damn good too..I loved the 2nd episode ending song.."I have been a good girl"..They yet to release it tho..

ndivyateja thumbnail

Ndiviyateja? That's how you spell your name? Ohhh nice! I like Divy! Sounds so cute😄

And he's so outright flirty! He was offering himself up? Who does that ever in a KDrama?!😮

N is surname, leaving that aside, It is Divya Teja..😃

I think he was very outspoken..which makes their relation transparent, he confessed his feelings were true, so maybe he was just being #NoFilter 😆

@Bold That's exactly what Im loving, plotline is so original, characters have a fresh take, Romance is very unconventional  

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

The OSTs are damn good too..I loved the 2nd episode ending song.."I have been a good girl"..They yet to release it tho..

Poo, are you talking about this one.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsfTLKo8ro