• Director: Jung Ji-Hyun
  • Writer: Kwon Eun-Sol
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: June 5 - July 25, 2019
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis:

Bae Ta-Mi (Lim Soo-Jung) works as a director for a big web portal company. She is in her late 30's and is quite competitive. With her competitiveness, Bae Ta-Mi enjoys success. The methods she uses to win has her wondering if she is doing the right thing with her life. Has she sacrificed too much of her personal life for success?

Park Mo-Gun (Chang Ki-Yong) is a man in his 20's and is a gifted composer. He creates music for video games. Park Mo-Gun meets Bae Ta-Mi at an arcade. He falls in love with her due to her competitive spirit.

Credits: AsianWiki 

Posted: 4 years ago

First episode is really interesting!!! Strong female leads with ambitions!!! 

Thoughts after watching yhe first two episodes:

Definitely love the FL! I think I am saying this after a long time. I know there are three female leads but the very main one wants to survive rather than be good and take the downfall or be evil and idk what will be am evil thing to do lol.

I do like the FL from Burro as well! She's such a straight forward person lol.

I don't really like the Director and the third FL atm. I think she totally bullied the poor guy in that bar(or whatever they call it) she went to. 

ML seems quite nice too.

Story is quite fresh for me. Nothing seems repetitive in fact starting from FL's work to her love story, it's all very refreshing and smooth. 

Looking forward to future episodes 😍

I like how the show's got some good serious vibes coming from it but at the same time there's an interesting love angle. It's not something you see often in KDrama. Take Voice for example. What a waste of good chemistry.

https://twitter.com/tearexmama/status/1136731291322392582

^^^Image

OMG Tris u started it!! Glad u did coz it looks like a good show in making! And yep I love the main fL the most too... followed by Burro one (who is so pretty too btw) . The other one is bullied by her MIL and in turn bullies others 😒😒 

"How old are you"

"I am not a minor " 

Had my heart racing.. plus that accidental kiss on his shirt 😂😂😂 Tris do u remember the ML ? He was in my mister.. the one who bullied Ji An and her grandma for revenge. 

I am looking forward to more episodes  and I want the love story to be a focus too.. i am already in love with them ☺️

My most fav "WOW" moments of the first two epis were..

1) She puts on a bright lipshade, pretty earrings & tie a scarf around her neck when she walks in the office with same clothes she wore the previous day, people do not notice it & infact compliments her scarf. 

2) That CHEMISTRY..they are honest & transparent to each other even though they are "Strangers"...Whenever Morgan (I didn't like his name 😳) smiles, my heart is melting & whenever they both are together, butterflies in my stomach ☺️

...This boy has a killer smile

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

Tried "WWW" (-after reading few of the comments here) and definitely for me .. smiley36... Hope this show provides what "Misty" couldn't!

Sam, you are MIA for some days now..Good you picked it up..I don even want to compare it to Misty, she was a "Go-Getter" with "whatever it takes" motto. But here the FL is also an achiever with "professional ethics" attached 😳 And ofcourse her relation is not as twisted as Misty 😆

Originally posted by ndivyateja

Sam, you are MIA for some days now..Good you picked it up..I don even want to compare it to Misty, she was a "Go-Getter" with "whatever it takes" motto. But here the FL is also an achiever with "professional ethics" attached 😳 And ofcourse her relation is not as twisted as Misty 😆

Go Hye Ran is an enigma..Whatever one can say..She is the best grey shaded heroine!!! Here FL will come under normal girl who follows ethics ..The only difference is the field in which she is working..

Originally posted by NeanderthalGirl

OMG Tris u started it!! Glad u did coz it looks like a good show in making! And yep I love the main fL the most too... followed by Burro one (who is so pretty too btw) . The other one is bullied by her MIL and in turn bullies others 😒😒 

"How old are you"

"I am not a minor " 

Had my heart racing.. plus that accidental kiss on his shirt 😂😂😂 Tris do u remember the ML ? He was in my mister.. the one who bullied Ji An and her grandma for revenge. 

I am looking forward to more episodes  and I want the love story to be a focus too.. i am already in love with them ☺️

Oh my god yess! I waswondering where I've seen him. I had a strong feeling he was some sort of villain, murderer at that lol.....which is so different from his role in this show. It's making me doubt him lol. 

Omg Shaz, did you notice him in the first episode vs second? He looked so good in those beige clothes with hair gelled up compare to dark clothes and hair on forehead in the second episode. I wosh he changes his style back to the gelled up one 😪😂😂

Originally posted by poo_j

Go Hye Ran is an enigma..Whatever one can say..She is the best grey shaded heroine!!! Here FL will come under normal girl who follows ethics ..The only difference is the field in which she is working..

I totally agree with u on this Poo. Go hye Ran defined badass.. the female equivalent of "bad boys " which girls love to drool over. She is one of a kind.. never seen an FL like her till now 👏👏 Despite problematic story and unsatisfactory ending I loved Misty cos of HER!!