Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishu136

No I meant even if Akash did not know/reciprocate Khushi's feelings also, Arnav will misunderstand Akash's motive. I know we have to know about Khushi-Akash story first. 

When Arnav can't see through Manohar's motive through his actions imagine how he will react for Khushi's secret.. 

I Know man and I hope our Arshi separation is misused by Shyam like Arnav's hatred to Manohar is misused. I think Khushi will step in then

You are right, when ASR loses it, he loses it entirely and no one can make him see sense. 

I am sure, he has Akash in his bad books and now Khushi will be added there in bold and gold. 🤢

Ecrivain thumbnail

As of now, I think Akash is more practical than others at least emotionally. 

He is more observant and takes decision wisely (like how he suggested Manohar about reaching Arnav through Khushi) unlike Arnav who goes with his heart and trust people. 

Yes Akash helping Arnav is only for Manohar but at least he cracks the way to reach Arnav and help him out rather blaming him like Khushi and Manohar! Khushi is the key for Arnav now!! 

The difference between Arnav and Akash is their temper and I think, in the show also, its been like that. 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Yeah we know the happening but not the sequence LoL. 

I have a feeling it's going to happen at the same time - Khushi falling in love with Arnav and Khushi losing Arnav's trust when he finds out Khushi's secret,  what say? 

Hmm, it will be a blow to Khushi as well. Her finding out that she loves Arnav and him throwing her out of his life, will be simultaneous. 

Ecrivain thumbnail

[QUOTE=Aishu136]

Yes though now she has decided to give Arnav and the relationship the fair chance, it makes no difference for Arnav as he thinks she was into him and the relationship from the beginning. 

May be Khushi will taste her own medicine when Arnav will not believe her when she confess her love ☹️ 

[/QUOTE]

Oh my God, I had to rub my eyes and read your comment. How come a Khushi lover is writing about her low. 

But yes, Khushi will have to go through hell to win his trust now, imo. 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Hmmmm so we get more chapters, not that I'm complaining 

Right now she has taken one step towards Arnav and whereas Arnav is taking wrong steps ahead, hope she reaches him before he goes far off

Something makes me think, Khushi will be late this time. 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

@bold- I wouldn't say that Arnav wears his heart on his sleeve, but definitely Akash is way more shrewd. For a lawyer and a Politician to lock horns, Arnav still has to come upto pace. 

Yes, because Akash has been groomed to be a shrewd and wise man, but Arnav hasnt been through that yet. Aman and Shyam and Khushi's deceit will make him that. 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Life comes a full circle. 

Arnav and Khushi are in for trouble. Go easy on them N 😒

Ecrivain thumbnail

No, the chapters are the same, but the storyline is something that will be a surprise for you. 

And we love your surprises and shocks 🤗

Ecrivain thumbnail

Hey Raji 

Due to summers most of the people are on leave, and hence, updating is taking time, Pls bear with us. The chapter will be posted today or max, tom. 

Waiting for the update N 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

No problem N.  I understand and I will wait.

May be they are all watching WC finals between England and NewZealand.  Even I am watching.  Later it will be Wimbledon men's finals.  Busy day or night in my case.

No offence to anyone , but, I would like Kiwis to win the cricket World cup and Federer to win Wimbledon.  Kane Williamson is good bloke.  Cheerful and always cool as a cucumber.  Federer is no less.

Cheers........

Oh what a game it was. The Indian team needs to learn a thing or two from NZ and England teams. Cant believe that English beat Indians in their own game. And I would have loved NZ to win too, but it was not destined.  

Perhaps, its time for Ashutosh Gowarikar and Aamir Khan to come together for Lagaan 2. 🤣

I like Federer, but I like Nadal the most.