Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

I think the one Tagon took is a twin brother..Song Joong Ki must be playing double role then..One good and other evil sort of..No.He is rising him for his own purpose..

I think this boy might be the boy Tagon raised

The mask covering his lips & instructing him not to talk are raising my doubts.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Maybe... 

By the way, who was the other person who threw a spear to the Sarams when Eunseom and the sarams were fighting (at the end of 2nd epi)?? He helped him but who was he?

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is it good guys...don't know something is stopping me from watching this😆

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Yes its very good!! Fantasy based on barbarians.. a bit like GOT.. with an interesting script! I say..give it a try.. 👍🏼

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If you miss this, you will miss a whole new experience..And NOOO, it is nowhere near GoT, you can say its gives vibes of "Lord of the Rings" or "Apocalypto", but a more insight to Korean ancestors, say before Jaseon. 😳

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just started...liked first epi so far😳 

Well the dream part is confusing🤔 and blue blood🤪 Aisa lag Raha tha jaise colour spit kar rahe the marte time🤣

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Just started...liked first epi so far😳 

Well the dream part is confusing🤔 and blue blood🤪 Aisa lag Raha tha jaise colour spit kar rahe the marte time🤣

Blue blood was a bit funny for me too.. made me laugh while everything was serious 😂😂😂 

2nd epi is better.. things become clearer. 

I am loving it! 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These people are either passing comments without watching or nitpicking on purpose 😡

Purple lips, obviously to differentiate the blue blood.

Young Tagon was effortlessly intimidating.

There is about 23-25yrs leap in total, which makes Tagon a 40+ aged man, which he is.

These people don't even need attention, better ignore. Infact Im happy that Soompi, Reddit, even Online streaming sites have positive comments about this show. People are more appreciative after watching and the comparisons have almost died down. 👍🏼

That's great..I think people not watching it carefully..Even the dialogues are important..If you miss something its difficult to understand..Like Igutu blood is purple as it a mixed blood of red + blue which becomes purple..

Yes..They cast actors perfectly..Its not JDG was cast as a teen Tagon..🤔

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Started this.. watched the first epi and I am intrigued!!!! Amazing concept.. I love how Koreans explore unique things in fantasy genre.. Goblin, and now this.. are such good concepts. Though Neanderthals with blue blood made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 

Tagon is such an interesting character! At first I thought he is good, then I thought he is evil, but now I think he is a grey one. He must have his own reasons to raise the Ituha (or whatever that child is 😆) 

Shaz..You started and loving it too..🥳

poo_j thumbnail

Quite possible..But if these people get slashed by knife etc..Then purple blood must come na..He must have kept that kid isolated from the current world..

Here his is character description from Wikipedia..

*SPOILER*

• Ki Do-hoon as Yang-cha

A Daekan warrior who is adept at using bronze weapons. He always wears a mask over his mouth, as he is serving a punishment of silence for something that happened in the past. Ta-gon gave young Yang-cha a secret order in the past. Ta-gon also reveals to Yang-cha his true feelings. Within the Daekan troops, he is reputed to be comparable to Mu-baek, seen as the best Warrior of the next generation.

Btw IF should include a spoiler tag..So it can be revealed or hid..