Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

I lost interest due to season break..But yes..I am watching it tho..The episodes 13 and 14 were good..Not boring..But don't know how they gonna wrap it up..And I miss Kanmoreu..Seems they forgot him!!!

Tagon being an Igutu is revealed..Is it only me who wonders why Tagon didn't kill Asa Ron early on? This drama lacks a powerful villain..At least they should have made Tagon one..Taking against the twins..But he is neither a villain nor a hero!!!

Poo, I completely agree that Tagon is hanging in between good & bad., for me., I feel he lost his charisma or say due to., saya taking over s2., I almost forgot about Tagon as an antagonist, eunseom as protagonist 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Poo, I completely agree that Tagon is hanging in between good & bad., for me., I feel he lost his charisma or say due to., saya taking over s2., I almost forgot about Tagon as an antagonist, eunseom as protagonist 

Ya..How exciting Tagon was in the initial episodes as teen..They wasted Eun Seom and Tanya love story too..He was hardly shown..Now they focused on ES in epi 16..But too little too late..If they show just like that ES defeating Tagon in the last episode while arriving it will be totally ridiculous..

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hows s3 going?? Did the show go downhill ? 😔

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Hows s3 going?? Did the show go downhill ? 😔

Its going well..Not boring at all..But its obvious they can't wrap it up within 2 episodes..Even in epi 17 preview..Eun Seom didn't come to Arthdal..When will he come and take the mighty Tagon and defeat and reunite with Tanya??? If this all gonna take place in the final episode it will be rushed!!! 🤔

I feel they gonna freeze the scene when Eun Seom, Tanya and Saya meet and leave it as cliffhanger!!! Which I don't want!!! 

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

So the season 1 ended with Eun Seom becoming Inaishingi and unifying Ago Tribe..Tagon becoming King of Arthdal..And Saya coming to know that Eun Seom is alive and he is his twin brother!!! 

Wonder whether we will get season 2..As tv ratings were quite average..Unless Netflix produce it..

abi06 thumbnail

Please sign this petition to help bring Arthdal back

http://  chng.it /   v8FDMDtn5d

REMOVE THE SPACES IN THE LINK