EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I plan to start this.... donno when though

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I dont watch GOT too..But all complaining its copy of it..I mean are the producer foolish??? Why would they plagiarize the most famous drama.. Its not like barbarian roles are patented to GOT..Barbarians and different tribes of people exist everywhere!!! 

Same..Btw Tagon younger version slayed it na..I am intrigued to know how Tagon gonna fall for Tanya too..As he already loves Taealha..

IKR !! They are baseless comparisons, it is unfair to take credit away from the original efforts. This is written by an ace writer, who penned masterpieces in sageuk genre like "Six Flying Dragons", "Deep rooted Tree". She doesn't need to copy. We all know the Director's vision, enough proved through "Signal". It far away from even being inspired by the western series.

Infact, I would blame their ignorance who is comparing. They should watch "Chuno- Slave Hunter", "War of the arrows" , movies which have already dealt with Politics, Barbarians & Tribes. AC is not the first in this genre. 

Im so happy & immensely satisfied to see AC explore the myths in history with a raw taking. Shows like this are a rarity, better embrace it & enjoy while it is playing.

Tagon younger version looks eerie with his calm demeanor. I remember the director saying, he wanted an aura like JDG for this role as the character is not cruel, he is a survivor with his own sense of justification. That man always gives his best. JDG is known to be one of the most good looking actors till date, hence in every show he ends up romancing a girl even if there is no requirement only to satisfy the fans😆 He might be a lady's man in this show, Taealha is more like an emotional support to him. Let's see how it unfolds.

Only thing Im wondering is, "Are the kids twins" Why is Tagon raising him.? He should have killed him by now. 

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi264

I have watched GOT and apart from the fact that both showcase the struggle for power I do not see much similarity. 

I think the reason why people are comparing the two might be because GOT also had a prophecy about the return of a hero,Azhor Ahai to save the world from darkness. 

Hii Simi.. Welcome to the forum.. 😃

Good to hear this from a GoT watcher. 👍🏼 Stories dated B.C more or less give similar vibes. Comparing is pointless. 

Let us all keep up the excitement & discuss the show every week. 😳

blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the first two episodes. Refreshing to see full on fantasy genre in kdrama. I see Knetz are being overly critical about this drama, nitpicking every little stuff. I hope they give this drama a chance it worth watching for the production alone. There are some  terrific shot and aesthetically pleasing location.  And no way this is copy of GOT its miles away from it. 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

IKR !! They are baseless comparisons, it is unfair to take credit away from the original efforts. This is written by an ace writer, who penned masterpieces in sageuk genre like "Six Flying Dragons", "Deep rooted Tree". She doesn't need to copy. We all know the Director's vision, enough proved through "Signal". It far away from even being inspired by the western series.

Infact, I would blame their ignorance who is comparing. They should watch "Chuno- Slave Hunter", "War of the arrows" , movies which have already dealt with Politics, Barbarians & Tribes. AC is not the first in this genre. 

Im so happy & immensely satisfied to see AC explore the myths in history with a raw taking. Shows like this are a rarity, better embrace it & enjoy while it is playing.

Tagon younger version looks eerie with his calm demeanor. I remember the director saying, he wanted an aura like JDG for this role as the character is not cruel, he is a survivor with his own sense of justification. That man always gives his best. JDG is known to be one of the most good looking actors till date, hence in every show he ends up romancing a girl even if there is no requirement only to satisfy the fans😆 He might be a lady's man in this show, Taealha is more like an emotional support to him. Let's see how it unfolds.

Only thing Im wondering is, "Are the kids twins" Why is Tagon raising him.? He should have killed him by now. 

Exactly..I have not seen those..But I do remember..There was a similar Chinese drama called Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy..I saw few episodes in it..But its very lengthy of 75 episode..So dropped it..

You should see Knetizen comments they thrashing younger Tagon actor so badly..What even!!! 😡And for JDG they calling him so old for that role..They have complain about purple lip color of SJK too..Its the character he plays..So obviously have to wear those..🙄They seems to want to write an essay on what and all not good according to them..How much effort the whole team must have made to create a new world, language and characters..🙄

I have seen JDG only in Suits kdrama..Loved him there!!!

I think the one Tagon took is a twin brother..Song Joong Ki must be playing double role then..One good and other evil sort of..No.He is rising him for his own purpose..

Btw read few comments saying that Tagon may be Igutu too..Not sure that;s correct tho..As Igutu bloods are in purple..

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Started this.. watched the first epi and I am intrigued!!!! Amazing concept.. I love how Koreans explore unique things in fantasy genre.. Goblin, and now this.. are such good concepts. Though Neanderthals with blue blood made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 

Tagon is such an interesting character! At first I thought he is good, then I thought he is evil, but now I think he is a grey one. He must have his own reasons to raise the Ituha (or whatever that child is 😆) 

Simi264 thumbnail

Exactly..I have not seen those..But I do remember..There was a similar Chinese drama called Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy..I saw few episodes in it..But its very lengthy of 75 episode..So dropped it..

You should see Knetizen comments they thrashing younger Tagon actor so badly..What even!!! 😡And for JDG they calling him so old for that role..They have complain about purple lip color of SJK too..Its the character he plays..So obviously have to wear those..🙄They seems to want to write an essay on what and all not good according to them..How much effort the whole team must have made to create a new world, language and characters..🙄

I think the one Tagon took is a twin brother..Song Joong Ki must be playing double role then..One good and other evil sort of..No.He is rising him for his own purpose..

Btw read few comments saying that Tagon may be Igutu too..Not sure that;s correct tho..As Igutu bloods are in purple..

I too suspected this in the scene where he saw the baby lying in the forest. When the other two soldiers say igutu brings bad luck, he says is that so and kills them. (Although I understand he had to kill them to hide the baby but that felt so suspicious)

Also in one of the scene, his father was asked does he intentionally keep sending Tagon away. It's quite possible that his father keeps him away because he is an igutu 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^Oh thats quite plausible!! 

ndivyateja thumbnail

These people are either passing comments without watching or nitpicking on purpose 😡

Purple lips, obviously to differentiate the blue blood.

Young Tagon was effortlessly intimidating.

There is about 23-25yrs leap in total, which makes Tagon a 40+ aged man, which he is.

These people don't even need attention, better ignore. Infact Im happy that Soompi, Reddit, even Online streaming sites have positive comments about this show. People are more appreciative after watching and the comparisons have almost died down. 👍🏼

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Started this.. watched the first epi and I am intrigued!!!! Amazing concept.. I love how Koreans explore unique things in fantasy genre.. Goblin, and now this.. are such good concepts. Though Neanderthals with blue blood made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 

Tagon is such an interesting character! At first I thought he is good, then I thought he is evil, but now I think he is a grey one. He must have his own reasons to raise the Ituha (or whatever that child is 😆) 

Saz, you joined in 

This show is surely gonna be another ride for us..😃

Even I have the same thought about Tagon, his father keep sending him to dangerous places, the preview shows his father saying "Tagon is a destruction, he is unstoppable". Something fishy about this man 🤔