Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pretty slow epi, but gave a proper flowchart of power dynamics. Tagon is the most fascinating character, his humming is a harbinger to forthcoming destruction. JDG is completely into the skin of this character. The beauty behind his calmness is overawing. Still, Ragaz is my most fav man in this show. 

SJK was just for few minutes & what a show stealer, the impact he brings in with his naivety & bravery is unmatch-able. He finally got a lip color 😆 That impromptu pinching Doti was cute & spontaneous at the same time 😳

Taelha is one of the most mysterious character with many layers, the actress didn't impress me initially but slowly taking off 👍🏼 

Sinugung proposing her..Ewww Creepy !!!

Today's epi is going to be the game changer, Intrigued to see how Tagon planned. I just read few comments online which read "He is planning from Day1 & expect the future beforehand"

https://twitter.com/BillyRocks_13/status/1135705569355075584 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Pretty slow epi, but gave a proper flowchart of power dynamics. Tagon is the most fascinating character, his humming is a harbinger to forthcoming destruction. JDG is completely into the skin of this character. The beauty behind his calmness is overawing. Still, Ragaz is my most fav man in this show. 

SJK was just for few minutes & what a show stealer, the impact he brings in with his naivety & bravery is unmatch-able. He finally got a lip color 😆 That impromptu pinching Doti was cute & spontaneous at the same time 😳

Taelha is one of the most mysterious character with many layers, the actress didn't impress me initially but slowly taking off 👍🏼 

Sinugung proposing her..Ewww Creepy !!!

Today's epi is going to be the game changer, Intrigued to see how Tagon planned. I just read few comments online which read "He is planning from Day1 & expect the future beforehand"

Taelha is creepy and weird..She like sleep with both father and son..That some whole new level c**p to become powerful..

Yes..Nice touch on lip color change..I am looking forward for Tanya and Tagon interaction today..My favorite is Tagon..😆

For me the best factor is still the legend..How even the enemy horse follows Kanmoreu..How cool is that!!!

https://twitter.com/eun_soos/status/1137580499344302081

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aahh this makes it all the more interesting. I am intrigued by the past story. Loved the 3rd epi.. the pace is slow but I am hooked. My fav is Tagon too.. what an interesting character. And ofcourse SJK is ahhmazing. 

Simi264 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Good tvN released some clips to explain stuffs.

Wow thanks for these. Provides.more clarity

Simi264 thumbnail

In the beginning of the 4th episode there are few hindi dialogues in the background 😆

"Ye ghode side main le jao yaar. Isko side main leke jao. Kaun hai Malik iska"

SPOILER ALERT

Wow Tagon is super cunning. I think he will kill his father and frame Eunsom and thus waha tribe is his and union is also his. Episode 4 shows how big of a mastermind Tagon is

Edited by Simi264 - 4 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Taelha is creepy and weird..She like sleep with both father and son..That some whole new level c**p to become powerful..

Yes..Nice touch on lip color change..I am looking forward for Tanya and Tagon interaction today..My favorite is Tagon..😆

For me the best factor is still the legend..How even the enemy horse follows Kanmoreu..How cool is that!!!

She slept with his Father...Debak !!!! I thought she was just seducing both the men, didn't know she was sleeping her way through power 🤢 This show has some gruesome characters, Poo. Remember, how that man (who was explaining about Aramun reaching Iark) peed in a bowl & fed that to a Slave..*disgusting* 😡

Tanya & Tagon interaction?? He was staring at her in a scene, in the preview he doubts who the suspicious man (SJK) is..Did he get hint or something.? Even I look forward to it 😃

Yes, even Im checking on Soompi & reddit to catch up with this back story about the details, even wiki is updated each week, now I seem to understand more. TFS Poo 🤗 Infact more excited to watch 

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

She slept with his Father...Debak !!!! I thought she was just seducing both the men, didn't know she was sleeping her way through power 🤢 This show has some gruesome characters, Poo. Remember, how that man (who was explaining about Aramun reaching Iark) peed in a bowl & fed that to a Slave..*disgusting* 😡

Tanya & Tagon interaction?? He was staring at her in a scene, in the preview he doubts who the suspicious man (SJK) is..Did he get hint or something.? Even I look forward to it 😃

Yes, even Im checking on Soompi & reddit to catch up with this back story about the details, even wiki is updated each week, now I seem to understand more. TFS Poo 🤗 Infact more excited to watch 

It looked like that from 3rd epi..I missed that scene..How atrocious😡!!! 

I loved the interaction of Tanya and Tagon (Their names rhyme too..lol)..These people tho are brutal believe in curses..Strange..But superstition is part of every culture even now..So understandable..

Same..I was presently surprised in wiki..They gave detailed explanation..

Anytime Divya!!!  smiley31

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Aahh this makes it all the more interesting. I am intrigued by the past story. Loved the 3rd epi.. the pace is slow but I am hooked. My fav is Tagon too.. what an interesting character. And ofcourse SJK is ahhmazing. 

Same..I am totally hooked..I dont find any scene boring or episode slow too..Since we can't predict whats gonna happen..They revelation of each scenes are interesting..Tagon is stealing the show..SJK is cute..As still Eun Seom is in naive stage..

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi264

In the beginning of the 4th episode there are few hindi dialogues in the background 😆

"Ye ghode side main le jao yaar. Isko side main leke jao. Kaun hai Malik iska"

SPOILER ALERT

Wow Tagon is super cunning. I think he will kill his father and frame Eunsom and thus waha tribe is his and union is also his. Episode 4 shows how big of a mastermind Tagon is

Of course Tagon is..I mean can we blame him when his own father plotting to kill him??? He is just fighting for his survival..