Nothing major. Gem and dd r safe 

Anjaan is on dd side n fooled p

P ott drama with simran 

U can watch it in a one go.. its not that interesting though 

Will make do with IG clips then 

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bitchoo has trapped romi and shikaar in the web kinda thing and then p comes there, bitchoo is happy to see her and She gives bitchoo the responsibility to find a kuwaari kanya who goes in shikaars form and targets simran by taking her to the bridge 

Simran recognises her as preeto (didn’t really watch the rest of the convo) 

Shows back to dd in devri struggling to get out, drishti gets a vision of simran in danger she’s also asks divya to see if her powers still work (which they do) Drishti goes to the side and sees a button/gem kinda thing (anjaans ) she picks it up and gets another vision of anjaan saving her from the lava and the fire and then another vision of him throwing the kaalvijay ratan aside and giving p a different one 

Dd find the actual kaalvijayratan 

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
Mevsta101 thumbnail

Shikaar and romi start feeling a little better they see rakshit and tell him to go after simran 

Simran and p scenes 

Ratna falls p goes to find it and discovers it’s fake and screams for anjaan 

Rakshit comes and saves simran 

Dd get out of devri 

Rakshit comes  home with simran (aagams family have left) everyone is worried 

P and anjaans chit chat she’s blames him his like I gave u the real one she gives him the responsibility of getting the Ratana to her 

Dd use the rs to find out what to do next with ratna their told to go to the temple 

Precap was shiku and divya in car with ambulance infront (with rakshit in) shiku tells him to go slow as everyone is in danger, ambulance is abt to fall off anjaan comes with these chain kinda stuff and pulls it back it slips out of his hand and I think both him and drishit get injured 

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Look who's here giving epi update 😲

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

Precap was shiku and divya in car with ambulance infront (with rakshit in) shiku tells him to go slow as everyone is in danger, ambulance is abt to fall off anjaan comes with these rod kinda stuff and pulls it back it slips out of his hand and I think both him and drishit ade injured 

Saw the precap clip..... are we heading for DriJaan love story now😆... lost and injured in middle of  nowhere 

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Overall I think it was an okey episode I found it sorta interesting. I think the issue is that everyone wants some sort of Drikshit scenes (including me) so when we don’t get them it can get a little irritating since we have to wait a whole week but when u look at it from the perspective of the show is based on dd I don’t thinks it’s that bad. I feel the show would do better if it moved to weekdays, episodes are not bad I think people just get irritated by not getting any Drikshit scenes. Even though this is against the weekend formula I hope tomorrow we do get a scene 🤞🏽

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Look who's here giving epi update 😲

🤣 I know I kinda been off IF today but I just saw the ep and thought I’d check in and do all the other IF catching up tomorrow 😆

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Better cvs stab my brain wid tht knife.woke up at 2 am wid d excitement to watch todays episode.i was so excited tht i didnt go even for jogging today.cvs ne popat bana diya mujhe.d day divya  became pisachini i was so hopefully for todays episode.

Anjaan is on DD side only he tricked Pi.y did thy reveal it so early.we know rakshit is anjaan he is helping DD ,he is positive bt thoda toh suspense rakho yaar.matlab jo wo kar raha hai jese wo kar raha hai atleast usse toh suspense rakho.sab avi hi dikhani hai inko.sirf chehera chhupana hai.

Divi- what happened to dis girl now.where is d impulssive short tempered divi who love her sis d most.she likes shikhar bt tht was jus peanut infront of her love for drishti.shikhar tamasha dekh raha tha jab drishti mar rahi thi.divi acted jus like a wife who is angry on her husband becoz of his misdeeds.i think i expected too much .

Rest of scenes i dont was to discuss even,even DD scenes failed to connect me.

Todays only scene liked is when dristi ask divi to do sometime divi becomes angry and says toh kya karu sab kuch kar chuke, uss jhumar darwaze par de maru kya and door breaks.i felt lyk i was watching DD show which had its own charm in d  initial episodes

Edited by shruti. - 4 years ago
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

🤣 I know I kinda been off IF today but I just saw the ep and thought I’d check in and do all the other IF catching up tomorrow 😆

Everything in moderation is good👍🏼... otherwise you eat/sleep/live IF😆

fivestar2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Saw the precap clip..... are we heading for DriJaan love story now😆... lost and injured in middle of  nowhere 

No we’re not, she was with Shikhar.the chain hit her and she fell down

Anjaan is trying to save the ambulance