Move to new thread with buckets 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Move to new thread with buckets 😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Poori raat ye samaj ne me chali gay ke
Why is it okey for actors to get fake married in itv but when fake marriages happen in these fake shows it’s not okey
🤦🏻♀️ Aur phir Be kuch pata nahi chala 🤷🏻♀️
So I’m going to sleeep
Byeeeeeeeeeee🤗
Lots of love to everyone ❤️
What the hell u thinking 🤣🤣🤣
Sleep u need it 🤣bye babe tc 🤗
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Move to new thread with buckets 😆
Okey shifting
🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑
I think pakka this week’s trp will drop again ! Kyunki when people ask is it worth to watch today, sab bhi kehte ki “eeeh just so so, but RaVan ka stupid shaadi hogi” 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
I think pakka this week’s trp will drop again ! Kyunki when people ask is it worth to watch today, sab bhi kehte ki “eeeh just so so, but RaVan ka stupid shaadi hogi” 🤦🏻♀️
hello fellows....
guys dont call it RaVan shadi... i think RaKli.....(Rakshit+chipkli) is better one.
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
he gave it name of fake n did all rituals
Dude I almost didn't recognise you with that panda DP 😆
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Dude I almost didn't recognise you with that panda DP 😆
Koi baat nai 😊
Does it mean that he pretends to be divorced with Drishṭi therefore his marriage with Lavaṇya is not valid?
yup it looks like that