~*~|| Episode Discussion Thread #3 ||~*~ - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

My question with precap is where did drishit come from was she in the car with divya and shikku (didn’t seem like it) or ambulance with rakshit and family (which also seems unlikely as I think it will be mahima ojas and ash with Rakshit in the front🤔) 

Why CV's confuse us so much🤦‍♀️

Is Rakshit really Anjaan?

LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I mean u see her face but no scene from what I’ve watched 🤣

I didn't even saw her face🤣

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daydreamer123

I didn't even saw her face🤣

I prefer not too 🤣

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Why CV's confuse us so much🤦‍♀️

Is Rakshit really Anjaan?

Probs is otherwise this vms are gonna get a little awks 

Every time someone questions rakshit being anjaan..deepikas comment Abt  him  holding drishti intimately/closely comes into my head and I can’t unsee it 🤣

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
LabyrinthTV thumbnail

I prefer not too 🤣

🤣🤣

LabyrinthTV thumbnail

Probs is otherwise this vms are gonna get a little awks 

Every time someone questions rakshit being anjaan..deepikas comment Abt  him  holding drishti intimately/closely comes into my head and I can’t unsee it 🤣

Me too😆

Why did we watch that VMs?

And Drishti hasn't told D about Anjaan. 

LabyrinthTV thumbnail

I saw picture on insta and the caption was 'Are we going to see Drijaan lovestory?'🤣

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Me too😆

Why did we watch that VMs?

And Drishti hasn't told D about Anjaan. 

I don’t know I think after the pic went around everyone said anjaan was adhvik therefore most people thinking it’s rakshit 

Which will be really awks if it turns out to be his dad 🤢🤣

Or his look alike or brother 

Drishit hasn’t told divya abt anjaan but now divyas seen anjaan so she might just ask drishit abt him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mevsta101 thumbnail

See my question at this moment of time is that star plus IG and sanas and adhviks all had a pic from the kiss scene with caption:Love is in the air 

Which to me indicating there’s going to be a romantic scene 🤔 so really I’m hoping there is one...which I don’t think will happen and then I’m gonna be sad 😒

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

See my question at this moment of time is that start plus IG and sanas and adhviks all had a pic from the kiss scene with caption:Love is in the air 

Which to me indicating there’s going to be a romantic scene 🤔 so really I’m hoping there is one...which I don’t think will happen and then I’m gonna be sad 😒

That screenshot was from the old kiss scene. Starplus IG account hadn't posted anything related to DD in forever so this was their way of promoting the show and regaining the lost TRP (or that's what it looked like to me) 😆