I loved episode 

Thrill n plot fix wise episode is good 

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Everything in moderation is good👍🏼... otherwise you eat/sleep/live IF😆

🤣

LOL I think u would be disappointed in me if u knew what I spend my day catching up on 😆 (hint: itv 9:00) 

But there was no way I was missing divya drishit this anjaan had been doin my heading all week I needed to  know 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

Bitchoo has trapped romi and shikaar in the web kinda thing and then p comes there, bitchoo is happy to see her and She gives bitchoo the responsibility to find a kuwaari kanya who goes in shikaars form and targets simran by taking her to the bridge 

Simran recognises her as preeto (didn’t really watch the rest of the convo) 

Shows back to dd in devri struggling to get out, drishti gets a vision of simran in danger she’s also asks divya to see if her powers still work (which they do) Drishti goes to the side and sees a button/gem kinda thing (anjaans ) she picks it up and gets another vision of anjaan saving her from the lava and the fire and then another vision of him throwing the kaalvijay ratan aside and giving p a different one 

Dd find the actual kaalvijayratan 

Thank you for the update. Reading it, it seems an okay episode. As long as there is no senseless RaMaLa scenes, it will be fine for me.  Of course, Drikshit scenes makes it a lot lot more enjoyable. 

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestar2

No we’re not, she was with Shikhar.the chain hit her and she fell down

Anjaan is trying to save the ambulance 

Abhi drishit got hurt so I’m hoping for the appearance of Dr.Rakshit 🤞🏽

LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Precap is confusing me🤷‍♀️

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Thank you for the update. Reading it, it seems an okay episode. As long as there is no senseless RaMaLa scenes, it will be fine for me.  Of course, Drikshit scenes makes it a lot lot more enjoyable. 

No probs 🤗

To be fair I think it was a good episode the only reason I forwarded some parts was cuz it 3:00 am here and I want  to sleep 🤣 thank God there was no unessesary RaMaLa scenes also it was nice to se p sachine back in actual form. I mean nayra tried and it was good but that version was a little to intense for me I prefer our original p sachine 

LabyrinthTV thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

No probs 🤗

To be fair I think it was a good episode the only reason I forwarded some parts was cuz it 3:00 am here and I want  to sleep 🤣 thank God there was no unessesary RaMaLa scenes also it was nice to se p sachine back in actual form. I mean nayra tried and it was good but that version was a little to intense for me I prefer our original p sachine 

Bold: Thank God !

And no Lavanya for today's episode. 

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daydreamer123

Precap is confusing me🤷‍♀️

My question with precap is where did drishit come from was she in the car with divya and shikku (didn’t seem like it) or ambulance with rakshit and family (which also seems unlikely as I think it will be mahima ojas and ash with Rakshit in the front🤔) 

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daydreamer123

Bold: Thank God !

And no Lavanya for today's episode. 

I mean u see her face but no scene from what I’ve watched 🤣