Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I seem to be the last one to watch the epi here. I didn't find it that bad may be coz I was expecting the worst ๐Ÿ˜†.

Dee's expressions while waiting for revival of Pi's body reminded me of 

"dekho... dekho woh aagaya" (helen in cage expression!!) 

Even now I believe Ra is Anjaan and I am disappointed in him big time, but not for giving in to MaLava (actually I skip watched that) but for making Dri stab her own sister whom she spent her whole life searching for. He demanded that sacrifice of her, yet when he miscalculated/or was misinformed and had his own love dying before his eyes, he took the knife away so that Dee would live and thus his love. And helped Pi. I am sure Pi's words in Precap that Anjaan was aiding her is not right. He improvised the situation so as to keep Pi from suspecting. 

Yet whatever his plan B is, if Plan A was unpardonable if by it  Dee was to die but Dri to live. I have lost my soft corner for Ra. 

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I seem to be the last one to watch the epi here. I didn't find it that bad may be coz I was expecting the worst ๐Ÿ˜†.

Even now I believe Ra is Anjaan and I am disappointed in him big time, but not for giving in to MaLava (actually I skip watched that) but for making Dri stab her own sister whom she spent her whole life searching for. He demanded that sacrifice of her, yet when he miscalculated/or was misinformed and had his own love dying before his eyes, he took the knife away so that Dee would live and thus his love. And helped Pi. I am sure Pi's words in Precap that Anjaan was aiding her is not right. He improvised the situation so as to keep Pi from suspecting. 

Yet whatever his plan B is, if Plan A was unpardonable if by it  Dee was to die but Dri to live. I have lost my soft corner for Ra. 

wow I didn't think at all from this angle makes sense but I feel its a stupid cheap thrill added by the makers to show him "negative"they're obviously going to turn it around as showing it as his master plan to somehow save them both! also if anjan is supposedly helping pi then shouldn't he technically also be aware of shikhars big secret and what drives him to be team pi!!! ummmhhhmmm now I wonder what the creatives will do?? have they really thought this angle enough......

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@bold that was a total giveaway that anjaan is indeed rakshit.

He lost it when he saw dri dying.

Ofc the precap is misleading..but if you remember episode 1..guruji had said that when his vanshaj and DD come together..some big raaz will open up.maybe all this is related to that.

But seriously I hope they do away with this chipkoo lavanya and shut up mahima ..this is driving away even the loyal viewers.

Drikshit needs to be a team..action and romance saath mein milega!

Edited by ratna.nanda - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What will come up with Simran and her visit to the temple by herself? I guess the  Ganesha temple her saas mentioned is the one Anjaan took Dri to after the kitchen fire. I wonder what is the significance, if there is any? 

Our CVs have a habit of showing and saying things which we expect to be of significance, but then it turn out to be unimportant or to be forgotten in the same episode itself ! 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tomorrow please give updates here๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations on new EDT btw๐Ÿฅณ

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Main yahan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon ...yahaan

Sofna thumbnail

What will come up with Simran and her visit to the temple by herself? I guess the  Ganesha temple her saas mentioned is the one Anjaan took Dri to after the kitchen fire. I wonder what is the significance, if there is any? 

Our CVs have a habit of showing and saying things which we expect to be of significance, but then it turn out to be unimportant or to be forgotten in the same episode itself ! 

Since the holi episodes we need to watch and take everything with a pinch of salt๐Ÿ˜†

At least till then at least the characters had consistency...

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Get ready to watch mahima shaitaan n lavanya bhoot ki ott 

MudrasV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Get ready to watch mahima shaitaan n lavanya bhoot ki ott 

episode is filled with that only?

Sofna thumbnail