Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: afideen

This is seriously crazy. I am telling you Rocky is not a damn baby. If saving him was the case then even now his life is in danger since he is kept in the dark. He can better take precaution and protect himself and family if he knows the threat. Happy is being stupid. I just hope that Grover finds out the situation Happy is in and out of concern for the probable danger shes in, he must decide to tell Rocky everything. So that Rocky can come up with a plan to get her out of this mess. Rocky will have better plans than Happy. 

But according to the last episode, her plan made it seem like this marriage was important in exposing RV and that RVs days are numbered. I cant seem to come up with any valid reasons which only marriage to the damn criminal can solve. If that is so then she will have to marry all the damn enemies Rocky has got. Rocky is way stronger and smarter than she thinks he is. 

This better be a good plan or i am gonna be so disappointed. My only hope is Grover confiding in Rocky. I still think Grover will be the one who is getting the evidence while Happy distracts RV from finding out and hurting any more people and keeping a close watch on his interactions. But the way Rocky interferes his life is not less in danger than it was. And Happy doesnt seem to be doing a great job at it since she got herself beaten. She just cannot see Rocky being hurt and her concern is gonna make RV suspect her plans. Whats the bloody use of this marriage. Cant an engagement get the same results. That would have been the better option since RV will be on his best behaviour as to not scare her off before the wedding. But now that the marriage took place he can do anything since shes bound to him. No matter what keeping Rocky in the loop would have been the best option. 

This thing is not letting me have peace. I hope the CVs will not make me regret watching this show. Marriage was too much and if rape happens i dont think it will be of any use. And then the story will be Rocky accepting her and baby. And then it would be like history repeating itself. If story is trying to say Rocky will be a better father to that child than kulwant was to him no matter the circumstances of birth then i am done. 

No matter what i dont want RV to touch her that way. She should be only Rockys. This marriage was a very bad idea. It was hard accepting this marriage and on top of that if she was forced by RV i dont think i will ever want to watch this. Why cant this be a normal Happy track? 

Agree word by word! I just can’t seem to justify the need for the marriage.. aisa Kya tha jo sirf shaadi karke achieve ho sakta tha.. 😕😕 safeguard Rocky? Newsflash that is not happening, Rocky will barge in more and it will not help his safety... RV will do anything to get him off.. and yes RV now does not need to put up the perfect man’s facade as he is now married to her... he has got Happy and now he can do anything to keep her with him easily... now he cares a shit about what she thinks of him... 

@bold now that you mentioned I am realising that yes this could be the case given Rocky himself was a rape child and had to suffer all his life because of that.. and now what they intend to show is he would make a better father than Kulwant and he understands the pain.. w*f 🤬😡😡🤢🤮🤮 i will be officially done if that happens... the way things are going RV will certainly try to rape her to fulfil his pervert desires if he gets more suspicious than he already is 🤦‍♀️ And knowing Rocky he will accept her without a second thought along with the kid 

Oh gross and stupid I will be out of here if that happens 🤢

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Wrong post 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We got such a pure bond of care and sweet affection evolved from raw friendship. Such genuine and touching love story! RoHa united would have been so dreamy!

We know that Rocky accepting Happy and child (possibly) would be a proof of his true love when he knows she sacrificed herself for his sake. It will also showcase Rocky's mature transition. Seems a story, which in real life, would have appeared so emotional and moving.

But in the show, the dreaminess would be gone if such thing happens! The rawness would turn into heaviness! RoHa would live with heavy hearts and so would us! 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only child i want Happy to have is Rockys baby. And they can show that during the final episodes. Rocky being a father and holding his baby with love radiating from his eyes would be a sweet ending to this show😍

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Agree word by word! I just can’t seem to justify the need for the marriage.. aisa Kya tha jo sirf shaadi karke achieve ho sakta tha.. 😕😕 safeguard Rocky? Newsflash that is not happening, Rocky will barge in more and it will not help his safety... RV will do anything to get him off.. and yes RV now does not need to put up the perfect man’s facade as he is now married to her... he has got Happy and now he can do anything to keep her with him easily... now he cares a shit about what she thinks of him... 

@bold now that you mentioned I am realising that yes this could be the case given Rocky himself was a rape child and had to suffer all his life because of that.. and now what they intend to show is he would make a better father than Kulwant and he understands the pain.. w*f 🤬😡😡🤢🤮🤮 i will be officially done if that happens... the way things are going RV will certainly try to rape her to fulfil his pervert desires if he gets more suspicious than he already is 🤦‍♀️ And knowing Rocky he will accept her without a second thought along with the kid 

Oh gross and stupid I will be out of here if that happens 🤢

Yeah i know. Hope that nothing intimate happens under any circumstance. The quicker the proof is found and this marriage is over the better for our peace of mind 😂

Just wondering - could it be that RV actually didnt beat Happy? But in anger he might have pushed her away when she went to him resulting in her falling and hurting herself or getting knocked on something? Or maybe he was throwing stuff in anger and when she entered the room or came near him it accidently hit her and hurt her?  And RV was too mad at her at that moment to care about it.

Bcz RV was doing all those murder in order to keep Happy from knowing his secrets and hating him. I dont know if he will want her to hate him cz for his way of thinking he loves her so much. Unless he finds out she knows his truth and hates him anyways. Then he wouldnt mind showing his dark side and making sure she stays with him using force.  

afideen thumbnail

BTW guys! Did u see ansh's new IG post? Looks like he got into another fight? ☺

And i just noticed Nilanjana Maam has taken down her Happys shaadi video post. I guess everyone was not too happy with the track. I feel bad too. Maybe we ought to support them. Maybe it will be okay? She had liked a positive comment which spoke about RoHa. I cant remember the comment and was gonna check it when i realized she had taken the post down. 

Sorry guys that guess was incorrect. That pic is from the fight in the spoiler video. The black tee was inside the jacket. So thats not from another fight. It was just from the fight with RV at home after the wedding. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Yeah i know. Hope that nothing intimate happens under any circumstance. The quicker the proof is found and this marriage is over the better for our peace of mind 😂

Just wondering - could it be that RV actually didnt beat Happy? But in anger he might have pushed her away when she went to him resulting in her falling and hurting herself or getting knocked on something? Or maybe he was throwing stuff in anger and when she entered the room or came near him it accidently hit her and hurt her?  And RV was too mad at her at that moment to care about it.

Bcz RV was doing all those murder in order to keep Happy from knowing his secrets and hating him. I dont know if he will want her to hate him cz for his way of thinking he loves her so much. Unless he finds out she knows his truth and hates him anyways. Then he wouldnt mind showing his dark side and making sure she stays with him using force.  

Honesty after seeing all this my brain is giving up.. 

can this marriage end in couple of days... can’t stand it any longer 

Happy’s wound didn’t look to be from being accidentally pushed and stuff... they looked like from being slapped and hit 

But yeah let’s c 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Of course Rocky will accept her with child and everything, and that too without a second thought! But Rocky has been always good with children, poor, orphan children, providing for them and encouraging them to study. There is no need for him to prove that he can be a good father even to children who are not his own blood. 

If there is someone who needs to make up for his deeds is Kulwant who should adopt a child and raise him as his own without ever questioning who his real parents were. I thought that little Chintu would be that child.

It is hard to believe that this is the same CV who gave us the Shaan track. It was not perfect, but it did have some sensitivity and logic, unlike this one. 

If there was at least a blackmail involved... But a woman in the 21st century, educated, rich, with access to information, always claiming that one should deal with criminal by going to the police, decides to get married to a psycho thinking that this is the one solution to stop him... Is plain idiocy... By marrying him, she gave him right over her body and exposed herself to domestic violence... 

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Of course Rocky will accept her with child and everything, and that too without a second thought! But Rocky has been always good with children, poor, orphan children, providing for them and encouraging them to study. There is no need for him to prove that he can be a good father even to children who are not his own blood. 

If there is someone who needs to make up for his deeds is Kulwant who should adopt a child and raise him as his own without ever questioning who his real parents were. I thought that little Chintu would be that child.

It is hard to believe that this is the same CV who gave us the Shaan track. It was not perfect, but it did have some sensitivity and logic, unlike this one. 

If there was at least a blackmail involved... But a woman in the 21st century, educated, rich, with access to information, always claiming that one should deal with criminal by going to the police, decides to get married to a psycho thinking that this is the one solution to stop him... Is plain idiocy... By marrying him, she gave him right over her body and exposed herself to domestic violence... 

Yes i agree. So i hope the CVs understand that we already know Rocky has a pure heart and doesnt need RVs child to prove that. Its even bizarre to imagine. 😖

I have no idea how the fun and happy Happy disappeared? I mean after the leap she was not the same. Its supposed to be about a happy go lucky girl. This is definitely not her. I think love, friendship with bickering banter along with comedy and a little bit of angst would have been so much better to watch cz as of now we have seen nothing much but pain and heartbreak. 

I dont think theres only one writer. I guess more than one writer  and i am hating this current track writer for bringing RV Happy marriage into this and putting Rocky through so much pain after he has already been through alot. Even though i loved the RoHa scenes, it only made this all the more unbearable. But since we all have to stay positive i am gonna call it bittersweet and hope their reunion is much more beautiful with all the sacrifice and love. 

KarinaPS thumbnail

Will not come up to another RV with Happy the child was, it has already broken the whole history of the connection of Rokki and Happy, then it will be the story of the show is quite another.