Happy will be beaten up by rv

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw e24 segment where it was shown that happy is injured and rv beaten her for saving Rocky RV is cruel very cruel. And in second scene rocky is in in khosla house and taunting his mother he is no more a sweet guy he became Rude💔

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

I saw e24 segment where it was shown that happy is injured and rv beaten her for saving Rocky RV is cruel very cruel. And in second scene rocky is in in khosla house and taunting her mother he is no more a sweet guy he became Rude💔

And happy is saying ki RV tujhe barbaad krdungi Mei 😕 marriage is not facade.

I don't think so she has plan....what the hell she planned "abla nari" bno and their rocky knows nothing he thinks that happy is very very happy after marrying rv

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I saw e24 segment where it was shown that happy is injured and rv beaten her for saving Rocky RV is cruel very cruel. And in second scene rocky is in in khosla house and taunting her mother he is no more a sweet guy he became Rude💔

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What is star plus trying to imply by promoting such things... 

RV 🤮🤢🤬🤬🤬😡

Rocky was bound to become cold hearted 😕

Slowly slowly all this is crawling up to the end of my patience level 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What is star plus trying to imply by promoting such things... 

RV 🤮🤢🤬🤬🤬😡

Rocky was bound to become cold hearted 😕

Slowly slowly all this is crawling up to the end of my patience level 

She was horribly beaten up 

What they wanna show molestation why they are showing all the cruelty with happy now what will RV molest her.. in the name of SR  it's horrible what makers had made this show.....

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

She was horribly beaten up 

What they wanna show molestation why they are showing all the cruelty with happy now what will RV molest her.. in the name of SR  it's horrible what makers had made this show.....

Now with this I won’t be surprised if he will rape her.. goodness this is atrocious 😡🤬😵😕

And it was wrong of us who thought RV will not harm Happy. 🤮🤢

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Now with this I won’t be surprised if he will rape her.. goodness this is atrocious 😡🤬😵😕

And it was wrong of us who thought RV will not harm Happy. 🤮🤢

I wanted to say this word no wonder  they will show this then what RV will go jail and happy will get pregnant and rocky will marry her...this is too much they ruined the charm of Roha this is the most saddist show I ever watch .... feeling bad for anshmin as a couple they can do so much. ...I really want them to pair for some other show... this show is end now... nothing left in it beside crying and cruelty....

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

I wanted to say this word no wonder  they will show this then what RV will go jail and happy will get pregnant and rocky will marry her...this is too much they ruined the charm of Roha this is the most saddist show I ever watch .... feeling bad for anshmin as a couple they can do so much. ...I really want them to pair for some other show... this show is end now... nothing left in it beside crying and cruelty....

That thought came in my mind but I hope it won’t happen.. that would be unbearable and I will walk out before that happens... 

plus this would mean that RV will win, in sab ke baad woh jail bhi gaya toh kya ghanta farak Padta hai 🤦‍♀️🤮 

I hope this won’t happen 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

That thought came in my mind but I hope it won’t happen.. that would be unbearable and I will walk out before that happens... 

plus this would mean that RV will win, in sab ke baad woh jail bhi gaya toh kya ghanta farak Padta hai 🤦‍♀️🤮 

I hope this won’t happen 

This shouldn't be happen I will also walk out this is a bull shitt. Gul shows are so positive. This is very much different and the saddist show ever y anshmin casted in this show they both are so good in acting their chemistry this all is now wasted what will left in this show then....most saddist show of the century😭😭😭

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG!!! what??? first I thought I read it wrong, rocky beaten up by RV but happy😲 it's just a day after he wedding and he's beating her upsmiley3smiley3smiley3 now Rocky is also taunting her mother, you mean happy's mother??? 

can you share the link?

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Sorry his mother momsy ko. Yess he had beaten happy for saving Rocky in their wedding night. I saw it on tv I have no link or you can see it on jio tv