Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roha_shipper2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

Welcome !! And yes beda Garg krdia show ka to bring twist many of these beautiful couples chemistry ruins I don't understand till now what they wanna show....

Hey nirbhya some of your points are valid and some are bit negative sorry don't take it badly. Even I got many a timea negative here situation is totally wrong still the cast of dthhj is saying something special is coming I don't know what's so special still!! I totally understand this all is going beyond level why don't you go and dm to makers on Instagram it makes more impact there. And you can get answer to your all questions

Gennie_pie thumbnail

Welcome !! And yes beda Garg krdia show ka to bring twist many of these beautiful couples chemistry ruins I don't understand till now what they wanna show....

Thank you ☺️

Btw only welcome? No sweets...? Haha! 😛 Coz after this news i need something meetha...muh karwa hogaye! 🤢

I thot physco walea lawyer🤔 can worst of the worst Can house arrest her... but here they are showcasing "abla naari " Saving her family and love by bearing that monster.... 

Mein hoti na...bygod  between two legs(pandey ji style 😎) apni cricket bat ke saat isko lagati...🤣

Then no happy nor nappy 🤣

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gennie_pie

Thank you ☺️

Btw only welcome? No sweets...? Haha! 😛 Coz after this news i need something meetha...muh karwa hogaye! 🤢

I thot physco walea lawyer🤔 can worst of the worst Can house arrest her... but here they are showcasing "abla naari " Saving her family and love by bearing that monster.... 

Mein hoti na...bygod  between two legs(pandey ji style 😎) apni cricket bat ke saat isko lagati...🤣

Then no happy nor nappy 🤣

Hahahahaha that's awesome I visualized it 🤣🤣 actually we should give treat to maker for ruining such a beautiful Couple  I too would have killed him by stabbing knife 100 time such a evil he is......Sry to say not against Rohit ( he is love by the way) but he should quit show tbhi Chen SE jee payenge hum 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

No baby news, just our assumptions. So you can relax 😊

God forbid i hope not. It was just that since everyone was talking about how RV would force her and if that happens then the track will definitely have a baby as the consequence. I just hope nothing as such happens. Maybe we should not think to it too much. I dont think even the CVs would think as far as we do 😂

Its all going to be okay.

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roha_shipper2

Hey nirbhya some of your points are valid and some are bit negative sorry don't take it badly. Even I got many a timea negative here situation is totally wrong still the cast of dthhj is saying something special is coming I don't know what's so special still!! I totally understand this all is going beyond level why don't you go and dm to makers on Instagram it makes more impact there. And you can get answer to your all questions

Thanks Buddy this show made me negative well I was on insta I messaged one of the maker but Ulta he bashed me I spoke to him very calming way and reply krne ki bajaye he asked to me don't watch show..that was rude and I felt really bad I admired show and the way he talked ki "farzi account se Mei bat nhi krta" it wasn't farji I made new account to run fanpage so I decided to delete that account..

Gennie_pie thumbnail

Hahahahaha that's awesome I visualized it 🤣🤣 actually we should give treat to maker for ruining such a beautiful Couple  I too would have killed him by stabbing knife 100 time such a evil he is......Sry to say not against Rohit ( he is love by the way) but he should quit show tbhi Chen SE jee payenge hum 

Ok! Let's first give to makers.... then automatically everything will be sorted! 🤣

I've watched rohit and his work from..Pours show ,he was damn good as Alexander. No doubt! He is playing his character of physco wala lawyer...in good way...But obvio as human beings who got humanity, logic and freedom to live ,so  they can't bear this all.... 😵

Planning, strategy, evilness...plotting being a villan was ok...but this...beating n all..no way janta ko nahi dhekna 😒

Really first in kyun ki and ghar ghar times daily soap (non creatives) used to have one track....main lead ka accident karwao...ya valley se dakka mardo...ya goli mar do... 🤣

Then koi dusra chiplun...kahi se aao... Tada! And best leap ke baad bacho ki counting increase kardo 🤣🤣

Now its just like... Two ppl in love... Starting mein chaee chapa chaee chapak chaee  they do! After that suddenly one joker comes and gal or guy is married to em... then story is focused on em... Then? What's new? Again create rift between couples.... And unite em... Basically" Forced / circumstance/sudden off / jatka wali marriage" 🤣 Isse acha... Attire dhek lo wo plot se better hai change or colorful hotea hai 🤣

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Ok! Let's first give to makers.... then automatically everything will be sorted! 🤣

I've watched rohit and his work from..Pours show ,he was damn good as Alexander. No doubt! He is playing his character of physco wala lawyer...in good way...But obvio as human beings who got humanity, logic and freedom to live ,so  they can't bear this all.... 😵

Planning, strategy, evilness...plotting being a villan was ok...but this...beating n all..no way janta ko nahi dhekna 😒

Really first in kyun ki and ghar ghar times daily soap (non creatives) used to have one track....main lead ka accident karwao...ya valley se dakka mardo...ya goli mar do... 🤣

Then koi dusra chiplun...kahi se aao... Tada! And best leap ke baad bacho ki counting increase kardo 🤣🤣

Now its just like... Two ppl in love... Starting mein chaee chapa chaee chapak chaee  they do! After that suddenly one joker comes and gal or guy is married to em... then story is focused on em... Then? What's new? Again create rift between couples.... And unite em... Basically" Forced / circumstance/sudden off / jatka wali marriage" 🤣 Isse acha... Attire dhek lo wo plot se better hai change or colorful hotea hai 🤣

Nayi soch of star shows promoting domestic violence, dayans, many marriages of male lead and female lead nothing changed in this industry 

See track as usual but here one thing is different.... couple ka ek din bhi Shanti se romance nhi hua we barely get their scenes..and now her second marriage hell on!!

Gennie_pie thumbnail

Nayi soch of star shows promoting domestic violence, dayans, many marriages of male lead and female lead nothing changed in this industry 

See track as usual but here one thing is different.... couple ka ek din bhi Shanti se romance nhi hua we barely get their scenes..and now her second marriage hell on!!

True!  Even i have waited for thier one get together scene  , but really this laal tara is sooo kanjuss in showing us... Rocky and happy romancing scene.....really?😳

Itnea kanjus? 😳..... Hmm... Kon sa paglet story writer hai....pata nahi...! 

Issea se acha tho...mummiji wala kasamka track tha 🤣🤣🤣

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

True!  Even i have waited for thier one get together scene  , but really this laal tara is sooo kanjuss in showing us... Rocky and happy romancing scene.....really?😳

Itnea kanjus? 😳..... Hmm... Kon sa paglet story writer hai....pata nahi...! 

Issea se acha tho...mummiji wala kasamka track tha 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Lol!! Ptani Kon writer h "hum toh doobei sajna Tumhe bhi le doobenge" ye haal hei makers ka 

Bohot jyada kanjooosi dikhayi gyi h yebpehla show h jisme main lead ke alawa sabka aona apna dimaag chlra h 

Gennie_pie thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 Lol!! Ptani Kon writer h "hum toh doobei sajna Tumhe bhi le doobenge" ye haal hei makers ka 

Bohot jyada kanjooosi dikhayi gyi h yebpehla show h jisme main lead ke alawa sabka aona apna dimaag chlra h 

For sure it would have been.... 

Really... Indian Daily soap is just up to dayyan... Naagin nevla...this all sar dard ...they never made a good story...issea acha... Happy ko supernatural role dete... And rocky ko... Superman ka role...🤣 ....  

And show name should be...according to current hotch potch  

"Dimag confuse hai ji"

Or

"Happy ke dimag ka fuse udda hai ji" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Edited by Gennie_pie - 4 years ago