Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Golu14

Momsy ne Happy ko necklace de diya πŸ€”

Us spoiler mein Bechare Rocky ko dekh kar lag raha tha jaise uski zindagi ka koi maqsad hi nahi reh gaya ho. Dekha nahi jayega ye sab πŸ₯ΊGrover is really up to something big! 

Please ye track jaldi khatam karo πŸ˜­

Rocky will bachao Happy only. He will see her all beaten up. He will find out the truth no matter the excuses Happy makes. Rocky hi bachayega usska jabki woh bachane chali thi Rocky ko.πŸ€”

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

@bold damn true! last mein Rocky hi usko bachayega but that would be damn emotional!! β€οΈπŸ˜­Happy ne sab kuch apna daanv pe laga diya Rocky ki life ke liye aur last mein unke intense reunion ka imagination hi meri inspiration hai is track ko end tak dekhne ki.

Yeahhh!! Too much better of she had shot him!! πŸ˜ˆMain hoti toh pakke se thonk deti RV ke bacche ko πŸ˜†Itne faltu ke drama aur nonsense se bach jate sab!

@bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ bang on 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Rocky will bachao Happy only. He will see her all beaten up. He will find out the truth no matter the excuses Happy makes. Rocky hi bachayega usska jabki woh bachane chali thi Rocky ko.πŸ€”

Exactly Happy wanted to save Rocky ulta usne uska  tension aur kaam dono badha diya πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Dhakkan kahin ki 😑  so much for what 

What plan did she have 😑 first night ko hi fail πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Exactly Happy wanted to save Rocky ulta usne uska  tension aur kaam dono badha diya πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Dhakkan kahin ki 😑  so much for what 

Ptani usse PTA bhi chlega ki nhi sahi kaha dhakkan h rocky Ulta or kamzor hogya agar dono ek saath plan krte toh sahi hota Rocky is all at all smart full of plans clever boy and never loses it... Hoshiyari mehengi of gyi ab bss or zyada bhari na of Jaye hope so..RV will not cross allll the limits

Ye tack kaafi drag hone Wala ye Torcher happy ke saath saath rohians ko bhi jhelna pdega....one and a half month manke chlo friends.. 

@golu 🀣🀣🀣 hum sab milke thokenge 10-12 goliaa

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 5 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

wohi toh!!! She planned and took this big step only to fall weak in the wedding night.

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm really not surprised that rv beat her up....I've been saying this for a long time now that once happy is "married" to rv, he won't care about keeping up pretenses. He wanted to keep a clean image around her only to marry her. After he has, well there's no need to keep up the facade is there? 
But this show....where's it even headed? Its not like it was struggling on the trp charts or anything. As fat as I've heard, it was the slot leader. Then why this drastically step? Why did the makers opt for this particular arc?     

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Killing RV would have been a better choice, but she would have gone to jail. And Happy is too precious! She can't handle the prison life.  She prefers to get married to the criminal in a beautiful pink dress and throw out of the window her self respect.

They want to make Happy sacrifice, but everything looks so stupid that is hard to relate to her. Rocky is not a man-baby who requires protection from RV. In prison, he certainly had to deal with worse criminals than RV. The sole reason he left RV alone and didn't dig into his real intensions was because of Happy becoming so angry and upset when he tried to open her eyes. 

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Killing RV would have been a better choice, but she would have gone to jail. And Happy is too precious! She can't handle the prison life.  She prefers to get married to the criminal in a beautiful pink dress and throw out of the window her self respect.

They want to make Happy sacrifice, but everything looks so stupid that is hard to relate to her. Rocky is not a man-baby who requires protection from RV. In prison, he certainly had to deal with worse criminals than RV. The sole reason he left RV alone and didn't dig into his real intensions was because of Happy becoming so angry and upset when he tried to open her eyes. 

I really don't understand this track....what kind of evidence did happy need that she HAD to get married to rv? Clearly the whole thing was not a sham if she's sitting in the room after getting beat up. What is she so afraid of. She could have gotten him arrested easily. Made up just about anything. She had a lawyer like grover on her side, they could have managed it. She had rocky on her side. Rocky, the man who proved his innocence against all odds. I don't understand who's writing the story right now because it seems like all logic is being thrown out the window. She has a team of smart ass people next to her. But noooooooo makers have to force a wedding track just for the heck of it

I was so hoping the entire thing was a set up. That the minute they would be alone, happy would get rv to fess up and he would be arrested. But from the spoiler, this does not seem to be the case. 
But wait what if rv had been about to confess when rocky barged in? Happy was standing way too still, not even trying to get away when rocky entered. She seemed kinda intent upon RV. Oh well. We'll know once the episode airs... but whatever her reason, marriage was one stupid idea, even if it's fake. Did she seriously not think ahead?  Did she think rocky would not react? How much does she plan on hurting him? She knows rocky won't back off so easily. Does she seriously not know him?

And what about rv? Why could she not have gotten him drunk or something and then made him confess and recorded it? Why marriage? Unless these questions are answered, I'm gonna consider this show a sinking ship :/ 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is seriously crazy. I am telling you Rocky is not a damn baby. If saving him was the case then even now his life is in danger since he is kept in the dark. He can better take precaution and protect himself and family if he knows the threat. Happy is being stupid. I just hope that Grover finds out the situation Happy is in and out of concern for the probable danger shes in, he must decide to tell Rocky everything. So that Rocky can come up with a plan to get her out of this mess. Rocky will have better plans than Happy. 

But according to the last episode, her plan made it seem like this marriage was important in exposing RV and that RVs days are numbered. I cant seem to come up with any valid reasons which only marriage to the damn criminal can solve. If that is so then she will have to marry all the damn enemies Rocky has got. Rocky is way stronger and smarter than she thinks he is. 

This better be a good plan or i am gonna be so disappointed. My only hope is Grover confiding in Rocky. I still think Grover will be the one who is getting the evidence while Happy distracts RV from finding out and hurting any more people and keeping a close watch on his interactions. But the way Rocky interferes his life is not less in danger than it was. And Happy doesnt seem to be doing a great job at it since she got herself beaten. She just cannot see Rocky being hurt and her concern is gonna make RV suspect her plans. Whats the bloody use of this marriage. Cant an engagement get the same results. That would have been the better option since RV will be on his best behaviour as to not scare her off before the wedding. But now that the marriage took place he can do anything since shes bound to him. No matter what keeping Rocky in the loop would have been the best option. 

This thing is not letting me have peace. I hope the CVs will not make me regret watching this show. Marriage was too much and if rape happens i dont think it will be of any use. And then the story will be Rocky accepting her and baby. And then it would be like history repeating itself. If story is trying to say Rocky will be a better father to that child than kulwant was to him no matter the circumstances of birth then i am done. 

No matter what i dont want RV to touch her that way. She should be only Rockys. This marriage was a very bad idea. It was hard accepting this marriage and on top of that if she was forced by RV i dont think i will ever want to watch this. Why cant this be a normal Happy track? 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BTW guys! Did u see ansh's new IG post? Looks like he got into another fight? ☺

And i just noticed Nilanjana Maam has taken down her Happys shaadi video post. I guess everyone was not too happy with the track. I feel bad too. Maybe we ought to support them. Maybe it will be okay? She had liked a positive comment which spoke about RoHa. I cant remember the comment and was gonna check it when i realized she had taken the post down. 

Edited by afideen - 5 years ago