Suhana Khan oozes charm in a sexy saree at a friend's wedding

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Suhana Khan is one of the most promising star kid we have on the block. She is after all SRK's daughter and has the potential to be one of the most well known actresses in the near future. While we know, the starlet is prepping for her debut by knowing the in and outs of film making, we also know that her looks are getting fiery with every passing day. 

From girl next door looks to the smokin' hot looks she has now, Suhana Khan is making sure that her presence is recognized. Recently, for a friend's pre wedding function, Suhana wore an olive green saree with a halter neck blouse and sent the temperatures soaring off the roof. 

Currently in Kolkata, Suhana's mother Gauri Khan is also marking her presence at the wedding function. Have a look at the pictures:

Before making her Bollywood debut, Suhana Khan is learning film making by assisting in movie direction. Studying in UK, Suhana is gathering lots of praises for the theatrics she is a part of. Talking about Suhana's aspirations to Mumbai Mirror, Shah Rukh Khan said “Neither Aryan nor Suhana have been groomed to be actors.” Adding that she wants to be an actor but “she will go to an educational institute for three-four years to train in acting after finishing school. Gauri and I never told our kids that they have to grow up to be actors. People around would say handsome hai, tall hai, body achcha hai, but if looks were a criterion, I’d never have been an actor.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

awesomegurti thumbnail

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

awesomegurti thumbnail

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Green suit pics are nice. Did not like the saree poses much.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

OMG Shahrukh in a saree ... 😛

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can ask a honest question? Did she get implants? Her chest size seemed to increase overnight after she went abroad to study.  She's entitled to do what she wants, but if she did do it , then it makes me sad to think she had to make a change if it were to societal image pressure

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

OMG Shahrukh in a saree ... 😛

For real the resemblance between them is so uncanny. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is something really wrong with this girl's body posture. The way she poses for pics,it looks so uncomfortable to the eyes.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

There is something really wrong with this girl's body posture. The way she poses for pics,it looks so uncomfortable to the eyes.

She is not a celeb yet so feel odd judging her pics but I have to agree with you. Her posture screams hey you I've got goods...look at me 😒