Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The bride is looking so beautiful like a Keralite girl, so pretty, soft features. Pls consider acting as profession even though u r married now. U r too young.

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

For real the resemblance between them is so uncanny. 

For that reason alone, I think it might be better if she does stuff behind the cameras. Its impossible to look at her and not see SRK in drag. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

There is an extreme hardwork to project as her some ethereal and charming beauty. Articles are made on her every insta post, praising her to the skies, even though she hasn't yet made an entry into BW. 

This is the reason she gets the backlash most because, there is a constant work to shove down an opinion far from truth down people's throat.

And then comes victimization articles

Why even expose yourself too much unnecessarily to the people through PR articles, from now. People are bound to judge intentionally or unintentionally.

THis.👏

I mean.. cmon.. she looks like SRK in wig. What heroine she thinks she can be?? (although..seeing Alia tried the 'sexy' thing.. I guess Suhanna can, too, lol.. LMAO at her 'sexy pose') .

Yeah she hasn't debuted.. but the PR teams are trying their  hardest to  make her  a 'thing' and have her name  in all news, any news.

SO she either is agreeing -  or is the one asking for this mass publicity and hype.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

For that reason alone, I think it might be better if she does stuff behind the cameras. Its impossible to look at her and not see SRK in drag. 

Yeah honestly I want both Aryan and Suhana to stay out of Bollywood especially Suhana. She is going to get dragged down for her looks even harder when she debuts and people who don't like SRK will hate on her automatically for being his daughter.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago
Mulann thumbnail

So much for looking seductive 🤦her poses looks vulgarly done as if the only agenda of taking picture is to look seductive at any cost.  

The girl besides her is looking naturally beautiful and seductive than her. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

My black cat has more sex appeal than her.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I think people in general should give her time.. if she's trying to project herself a certain way - sexy or whatever, it's because of her age, she's so young.. a lot of kids that young do not fully know about themselves, or the kind of style suits them.. they're still becoming adults, adolescence/adulting is not easy! 😊The world around them must be considerate and allow them to explore their own fashion and shape up their own personality without such harsh judgement.. A lot of teens make sexy poses, she isn't the only one.. and she isn't being too off the mark anyway, she looks like a normal teen to me.

Not everyone knows what is right for them, not everyone is born with a classy taste and sense of fashion like the Bollywood Forum. 😛

But that's the thing. The world around them is not considerate for anyone. That's the harsh truth and this is where the parents should step up, when teens at this age don't know what's right for them. They should be guiding them and I think Suhana has got an amazing duo.

Number one; maybe they can try to stop PR articles that brings unnecessary attention and judgemental comments to her 19 years old self. She isn't going to debut until few years more so why mess up her mind at this tender age from all the negativity and scrutiny and boost her need to look a certain way.

But seems like they are a part of it as well. (Vogue cover)

I'm only against PR articles which are not necessary until she approaches her debut as it inadvertently brings overexposure.  Otherwise she has every right to look sexy or project herself in whatever way like normal teenagers but without forcing that belief on others. Normal teenagers don't practice PR activities also.

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ SRK is obviously paying for the PR. PR doesnt come cheap or free. Now whether the story and image is something he has also bought into I am not sure. From whatever I have seen and heard of him over the years I dont think he is someone who would endorse his teen daughter acting like a sex kitten. but what happens behind closed doors in Mannat only they know.