Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Feel bad for her. Career over even without debuting. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mehendi pics are cute... Not the saree ones....

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

She is not a celeb yet so feel odd judging her pics but I have to agree with you. Her posture screams hey you I've got goods...look at me 😒 

Celebs or not,we should not be judging anyone for the sake of it but it's human to point out things which are odd to the eyes. 

Whenever I come across pics of her,her over the too body poster is the 1st thing I notice. She doesn't has the pretty face & this- trying too hard to get attention kind of pics really leaves a bad impressions. 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Suhana Khan is an eyesore IMO... Upar se I hate how she is always posing sexy. Her head is disproportionately small in comparison to her body. Looks so damn odd...🤔

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

Celebs or not,we should not be judging anyone for the sake of it but it's human to point out things which are odd to the eyes. 

Whenever I come across pics of her,her over the too body poster is the 1st thing I notice. She doesn't has the pretty face & this- trying too hard to get attention kind of pics really leaves a bad impressions. 

Celebs sign up for scrutiny. Them being judged is part of their job profile. I actually find her pretty when she is not trying hard but her attention seeking poses are hard to ignore.

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I’m just happy to to Brown-skinned girls❤️

Beauty!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Her friend beside her is more scene stealer!

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oil ki dukaan. Bhai saab le lo le lo... 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Suhana is not a heroine material 🙈 Though she can't do anything about it, but she looks like younger Shah Rukh wearing a wig. Not really how you will picturise a heroine.

If she does become an actress, she might be good in character roles, but never a top-notch mainstream heroine.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There is an extreme hardwork to project as her some ethereal and charming beauty. Articles are made on her every insta post, praising her to the skies, even though she hasn't yet made an entry into BW. 

This is the reason she gets the backlash most because, there is a constant work to shove down an opinion far from truth down people's throat.

And then comes victimization articles. Why even expose yourself too much unnecessarily to the people through PR articles, from now. People are bound to judge intentionally or unintentionally.