Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her Aunty Chibbar is wearing a salwar and all the kids are wearing saree. Aunt is looking pretty. Is that her to be SIL and DIL with her kids?

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Edited by Malpua - 4 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think she's looking really good.. 😃

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think people in general should give her time.. if she's trying to project herself a certain way - sexy or whatever, it's because of her age, she's so young.. a lot of kids that young do not fully know about themselves, or the kind of style suits them.. they're still becoming adults, adolescence/adulting is not easy! 😊The world around them must be considerate and allow them to explore their own fashion and shape up their own personality without such harsh judgement.. A lot of teens make sexy poses, she isn't the only one.. and she isn't being too off the mark anyway, she looks like a normal teen to me.

Not everyone knows what is right for them, not everyone is born with a classy taste and sense of fashion like the Bollywood Forum. 😛

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 4 years ago

She’s very desperate with the way she poses in all her pics. But honestly I can’t help but feel bad about such girls or women. The world is like that they judge women’s looks and most seem to care about it. So what can one do. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She will be forced fed to us until we get used to her presence and finally warm up to her. I already see a lot of sympathy for her online🙄 Now we can't even judge her because it is not her fault that poor girl is srk's daughter and looks bad(yes she has an unpleasant face) but no one bats an eyelash when outsiders are bashed for their looks and called irrelevant despite slogging their ass off to make a mark in this industry. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want to know who is the green saree girl. She is stealing the attention completely.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonQueen

LMFAO! If she's promising then I'm the Queen of Russia! Such delusion of grandeur. And whoever's written this piece is a degenerate as mentally evolved as a plankton. 

Must be Subhash K Jha

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Poo bani Parvati 

Don't know why yeh dialogue yaad aa gaya 😆

The girl beside her in white dress is always overshadowing her and grabbing my attention first towards her effortlessly. She shud seriously consider becoming heroine, if Suhana can, she def. can!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

She is the worst case of Nepotism. It is not about just looks. It is the way she behaves and poses that gives off cheap vibes. 

Sara Khan and Jhanvi are so well behaved n elegant in their general conduct comparatively. Even when Sara wears mini shorts, she never looks cheap bcoz of the way she behaves. While even in traditional wear, Suhana poses so vulgarly 👎🏼 

Jhanvi looks a bit over doing.