A request to ekku

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Naagin s2 me sirf FL leak ki hai ekku ne and it flopped kyunki pairing galat hui 

Whereas sj k saath plus point hai she looks gud with every coactor and ekku if u are a true business woman try to cash n4 on sj and ml I will suggest grey as there is nothing black and white so grey ml with realistic feel a bit change in trend 

Plus u know SJ is master 

Ekku kuch hatke set a new level a new trend and just rock with naagin franchise  remember ur words u said naagin is greattttt 

Edited by Arshukaurkhushi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I thought you said the writers and Ekta don't care about the rants or requests by fans? 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well according to me,completely my pov others can disgaree with it...pairing galat nahin huyi story galat hogayi....there was no story...it was running rounds n rounds with villains n naagmani....well for me the story was let down...just look at S1 n S3 story...its amazing...S2 just lack that.. S2 was full of negativity....it was a season made for villains n one liners....well thats strictly my pov...i wish S2 story was well written...rocky as a character well written n Roshiv story well written...there was so much negativity in S2 even the ending is cold blooded negativity even the union in S3 is cold thanks to kv-mouni performance they were good in that small scene...but still i love the season for great performance by the cast...S2 will be known for its amazing cast n performances

regards to S4 n SJ....i completely agree with you...the end twist with vish is good so i expect a good story to be pen down but as usual i am sure disappointment on cards 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

I thought you said the writers and Ekta don't care about the rants or requests by fans? 

don't bug her she will listen otherwise the same will happen ehich had happened with KDMHMD fans...she did brought back Rivanya for other 2 seasons even though as guest appearance...so she might bring Behir back...just do not piss her off....S3 fans will get their desire wish

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

don't bug her she will listen otherwise the same will happen ehich had happened with KDMHMD fans...she did brought back Rivanya for other 2 seasons even though as guest appearance...so she might bring Behir back...just do not piss her off....S3 fans will get their desire wish

I'm far from bugging the writers. I hardly talk about N3 on my SM. let's see what's in store for N4. Jo hona hai hoga. 

My question was to TM who is continuously telling members in the AT to not create a fuss or request the makers as they don't listen to fans...but here she's herself requesting. 

Lunamovas thumbnail

well according to me,completely my pov others can disgaree with it...pairing galat nahin huyi story galat hogayi....there was no story...it was running rounds n rounds with villains n naagmani....well for me the story was let down...just look at S1 n S3 story...its amazing...S2 just lack that.. S2 was full of negativity....it was a season made for villains n one liners....well thats strictly my pov...i wish S2 story was well written...rocky as a character well written n Roshiv story well written...there was so much negativity in S2 even the ending is cold blooded negativity even the union in S3 is cold thanks to kv-mouni performance they were good in that small scene...but still i love the season for great performance by the cast...S2 will be known for its amazing cast n performances

regards to S4 n SJ....i completely agree with you...the end twist with vish is good so i expect a good story to be pen down but as usual i am sure disappointment on cards 

Pairing galat I meant vibes which u already highlighted

And yaar s2 me story thi thrill tha 

S3 me story nai hai bas maaro bachao and zinda karo hi hai 

Lunamovas thumbnail

It's TRUE she never but I m not talking to ekta I m talking to a business woman 

And its highlighted 

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

It's TRUE she never but I m not talking to ekta I m talking to a business woman 

And its highlighted 

Ok

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

S3 naagin story was good only for first couple of months. They showed only trash after that. Behir love story was good though.

Mages thumbnail

I'm far from bugging the writers. I hardly talk about N3 on my SM. let's see what's in store for N4. Jo hona hai hoga. 

My question was to TM who is continuously telling members in the AT to not create a fuss or request the makers as they don't listen to fans...but here she's herself requesting. 

lets just hope but the end twist with vish was a shocking one