Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just love love love this chapter..So beautifully & well written oh my God...So Amazingly beautiful lovely update..& Protective Sameer Maheshwari is one of my fav. (jealous one also)..& thank u for this long Wow update. I hope next one will also this much or little less long compared to this one becoz I am So Laalchi reader..hahahah..so eagerly waiting for next..plz update soon 

Edited by Yudkbh30 - 4 years ago
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was really awesome update. All emotions are perfectly portrait. Naina's letter literally made me cry. Her each word was heart piercing. You are fabulous. The story is very different and binds us.

They met after 6 years and yearning for each other like a life. Sameer's condition was miserable but after seeing naina he forgot all his resolution. On the other hand naina is firm on her decision to avoid sameer but we all know it is impossible. Dekte he naina kaise sameer ko line par lati he..

Plz dear give regular updates for both of your stories. And take care of yourself. 

Plzz PM me next time there is no buddy option in this format.

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sims! πŸ€—

I really appreciate how you gave us a long update even when you are sick and not keeping fine. Thank you so much! β€οΈ

Coming to the update, 

Firstly, this Sameer makes me angry at him of staying away from Naina, moreover, his aloof words and advances when he met her after six years to drive her away. He wants her to stay yet he wants her to leave his life for what? Why is he putting both of them in so much anguish?

But, he still manages to melt my heart. Even after staying with Somanis' for so long, his heart hasn't adapted to the place, he still hasn't found a home inside the four walls. 

The letter made my eyes water. But, her action is justified. She had been sending many letters and there hasn't been a reply to even one of them. Letting go, maybe, is the only option. Although, destiny is not ready to let go of them as it brings her to where he resides. They cannot stay away from each other now. 

Can I tell you how much I love the feisty Naina? Her Aap was the best. The hero doesn't like it but everytime his likes aren't going to be favoured. 

Loved the update :) 

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. β€οΈβ€οΈ

I am so happy that I got such a beautiful and hat ke story to read. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. πŸ€—πŸ€— and I really appreciate that despite of not feeling well you gave us such a long update. Lots of hugs to you πŸ€—

I just loved the plot and the first chapter. It was so beautifully written that I was imagining everything. Naina's letter was so emotional and Sameer felt miserable after reading that letter. Naina was letting him go and decided to move on. Bit destiny had something else for them and after 6 long years their paths crossed again. 

I loved how you portrayed Naina and Sameer's emotions when they saw each other after 6 long years. The description was beautiful. I loved how Sameer was blown away by Naina's beauty. He noticed her instantly and Naina also couldn't stop herself from helping him. I just loved the scene. β€οΈ It was just wow! πŸ€—

And the fierce Naina is Dil le lo. I loved her Aap and replies to Sameer. Now I am so eager to know why Sameer distanced himself from Naina, how they will meet again and how the story will unfold.

Please continue this story and keep giving us regular updates. πŸ€—

Lots of love,

Shweta β€οΈ

MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What to say Sims, after reading the first chapter I was just speechless.  What feelings, what emotions.. from both sides..and I cud totally picturise the whole scene while I was reading. Absolutely lovely start. Cant wait to read how they will home in on each other. Do update soon.

AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shaandaar, jabardast 😘 😍

Yeh Sameer Naina se dur kyun Jaana chahta hai πŸ˜₯ 

First meet Mai maza aagya 😘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Res

yes I have been stalking here you knowπŸ˜†

sab janti hoon mai behen. yaad hai na tu mere dimaag mein rehti hai πŸ€£

unres

I am unresing soo soon

shocked yeah

but I could not control

O Bai tu toh ray se bhi zyda utawli nikli Su πŸ˜†

Sims bhen dil jaan jigar sb lele 

Jhooti mujhe pata hai sab SanDeep ko de chuki hai tu πŸ˜‰

how do you this every freaking time

I just write behna its you who as a reader add emotions to my updates

Amrita gave him her letter

and something inside him broke

I am actually pretty curious to know that why did he not return

Naina had sent her last letter to him

but isn't she aware that his city means meeting him obviously because their destiny is entwined.

He was shattered after having his only solace taken away from him. As to why he did not return? DO you really think mai itni asani se reveal karungi..dheere dheere I will reveal everything. Destiny cannot see their love be gone to waste because theirs is a love unlike any other.

Sameer could not follow his so called friend's words due to obvious reasons

and he really can not touch anyone apart from Naina because whatever he thinks he has been always hers mind body and soul

She is everything to him and everywhere for him! Of course he couldn't touch anyone else..even in the show when he was using Sunaina to make Naina jealous he thought about only Naina..her memories constantly haunted him 

He recognized Naina immediately and was smitten by her like he was when he saw her at his birthday party

but now she is no girl but a woman who will consume the fire that is burning inside Sameer.

Of course he did. She is embedded so deeply inside of him that he cannot miss her is she is right there. Majnu is always smitten by her. Every day she unveils a different part of herself that drives him mad.

Sameer can never take a word against his Naina so that guy had to bear the brunt.

Wow wow I am in total awe the way he still stopped with their two tap signal

Never..Naina is sacred for him..if someone even eyes her in a bad way he cannot handle it. Naina is the only calm to his fury. Whether it is their two tap signal or a jug of water, she is the only one who can calm the flames of his fury.

And Savage naina is there to tame the lion maheshwari

she with her aaps is actually giving him kadak slaps

rhyming enoughπŸ˜‚

chal I will give you the award for rhyming πŸ€£

Majnu ko toh abhi aur bhi tadapna hai...this lion becomes a bheegi billi in front of Nainadevi..its an equation I stan hard..dekha nahi tha kal ke epi mein itna khauf tha ki he was stammering πŸ˜† Joru ka Ghulaam kahin ka..total deewana pati he is 

they can never be indifferent to one another

her giving him her hanky and he still holding her hands is proof enough

they are meant to be and they will be

They can never ignore each other...never..

the hanky, the 's' on it, the taps all of it show that they are meant to be. How long can they fight this spark?

I am so excited for their journey from here

Me too Su behen! I am so excited to take you on this journey

Meri pyari dimag mein rehne wali behen..tujhe toh mai thank you bolne se rahi..bas hugs lele meri taraf se πŸ€—

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res 

Unres

Sims Dii.. It was a long update but a perfect one... Sameer itna piyyakkad kaise baan sakta hai jab Naina Ne mana bhi kiya tha... Amrita ko bhi lag raha hai ki ab usse bhi sameer se dhur rahana chahathi bai...

The last letter for Sameer from Naina Was a heart piercing one...He cannot distance himself from her...Though he wont reply her back but he would surely wait for her next coming letters which would be a solace to his heart...

Now Naina is also in the same city where Sameer is staying... i m excited to see their future meetings..

Sameer Still loves her thats why he cannnot touch any other girl except Naina..She has taken his soul body and mind...

Thats why he cant tolerate any one romancing his Naina...She will be always his And Forever his only... Laga diya ussne chintu ko de dhanadhan bhadh main gaye dosti...πŸ˜‚

Destiny plays...After 6 long yrs they are meeting each other Its so beautifully written... and sameer eyei g with soo much intensity  was too hot...

Naina's pay back reply was a dhamakedhaar.....Now Sameer will have to tolerate her "aaps"...Bechara..😁😭

Overall the update was dhaasu ... πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œβ€β€

Do update next one ASAP...πŸ˜‰

Laalchi Reader

Keep Smiling 

Thulasi..

IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res...

Unres...

I am speechless! This is just the beginning and just the first chapter... and di, you totally blown us by the update!! Surely, My Dark Lover will be my one of the loveliest stories here...❀️!!

Kop Kop Suparna dear πŸ€— I am so glad you liked the beginning to his extent. I hope it lives upto your expectations, my love β€οΈ

Such long passionate intense update..!! I have lost words!

Aha I went slightly overboard with the length but I couldn't control my words 

Mixed feelings for sameer, I want to lash out to him.. and also pity him for his condition..! Di, you characterised sameer and naina with variable emotions and that is expressed through your writing! You are truly a magician at this❀! And in these six years, Naina turned out to be a self-sufficient, confident and obviously sexy and beautiful lady( by sameer's words! ) . I just love this naina...β€οΈπŸ€—! 

This is the Naina I can see in the show now. She is a sexy, confident woman who is never afraid of challenges and takes them with a hilt. I added a bit of my own flair to these characters here because I took them apart from the show's setting slightly and it gave me the space to explore their deep and profane demons. 

This story will do wonders.. this update is dhaasu! That letter of naina is the only solace of sameer... but filhal wo bhi nahi hoga..!! Kyunki Destiny wrote something different for them! And and I am soo happy that sameer does not like and enjoy with his new group of Friends!! 

Ahah I hope it does wonders and I dont let you all down. Sameer has made a shell around himself where he never lets anyone get too close to him. But the only one who manages to penetrate is Naina. Without even being in the same city she arouses sensations in him that scare him at this point of his life. Now that she is here its going to be harder for him to grasp onto his emotions tightly.

Six years ke baad bhi naina ko ek jhalak dekhke hi... Maheswari ji ghayal!! And two taps abhi bhi kaam karta hai..❀️!! That sudden proximity... ye to sameer ko aur bhi tadpane wala hai!! That care of naina, that proximity... such emotions all are present in one update... aur kya batau..!! This feisty Naina.. 'Aap' aur 'Sameerji'... abhi to sirf shuruwat hai, aur bhi tadapna Sameerji!!

Yes he is more madly in love with her than ever before. According to him she is the only one who loved him apart from Nanu. And his fierceness towards her will only increase with each meet. Naina is a meethi churi even in the show. She insults the person so sweetly it hits them harder and that is what is commendable. Its a trait not everyone has but then again there are so many qualities and flaws in Naina that make her a rare woman.

Di,this update is just commendable..πŸ‘πŸ€—

Eagerly waiting for the next one....πŸ€—

Kop kop Suparna dear. The next one will be updated tomorrow according to the index. 

With love,Suparna

Dil le lo for the detailed review dearie. My comments are in bold. 

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Awesome lovely yyyy update , waiting for next asap

Thank you dear..next update will be coming your way tomorrow