Samaina SS: My Dark Lover closing note p56

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello All! After much deliberation and hesitation I am announcing a new project which will be taken up after I finish Hum Aapke Hai Kaun..

PLOT: What if Sameer never came to Ahemdabad?

What if he truly distanced himself from Naina?

What if he had stayed in Delhi and fallen back into bad influences??

All these will be explored in a tale of passion, desire, hate, and immense love. 

Its March 1997 and Sameer and Naina have now been separated by distance and Sameer's own efforts. But destiny brings them in one place on a fated day. What will happen when exes reunite? When Naina who cant forgive Sameer cant seem to keep away from him? And Sameer who loves her wants to run away from her but cant seem to stop his immense attraction towards her? How will the two collide again? 

Away from both their homes, would they finally give into the passion brewing between them? 

Let me know if you all want me to update this. I already have one chapter ready but will only post it depending on the response.

INDEX

Prologue: The Never Ending Night (p.5)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093485?pn=5

Chapter One: Suddenly in Midsummer (p.16)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093485?pn=16

Chapter Two: The Slow Poison (p.28)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093485?pn=28

Chapter Three: And We Burn to Ashes (p.45)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093485?pn=45

Chapter Four: Dream A Little Dream Of Me (p.52) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093485?pn=52

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago

Sims di...plot sunke hi mujhe bahot interesting lag raha hai...thoda hatke hai!! Dedo di.... ye baat to sab hi ki dimaag mein kayi baar ayi hongi!! I will love to read this... and already eager to read the first update of yours...❤️

The concept looks interesting.. A fresh story is always loved.. Waiting for the story to unfold.. 😊

Yaar mujhe tension ho gayi teaser padhke. Sameer agar koi dusri ladki ke saath lappu jhappu ki na toh mera dil tut jayega. Baki mujhe kuch bhi chalega 😍😍Edited by Rph09 - 4 years ago

Sims I am not saying it here but I find it some what inspired and you know from what

so just answer me in a yes or no

secondly the teaser is really intriguing

Sameer and Naina have been separated and Mr maheshwari has become the ultimate bad boy

but will his pari be able to retrieve her sameer

I am really excited

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rph09

Yaar mujhe tension ho gayi teaser padhke. Sameer agar koi dusri ladki ke saath lappu jhappu ki na toh mera dil tut jayega. Baki mujhe kuch bhi chalega 😍😍
Dear its me writing the ss not cvs..never Sameer is the ultimate bad boy who refuses to commit and even though he is popular among girls he still loves Naina far too much to do anything with anyone

Originally posted by Suparna13

Sims di...plot sunke hi mujhe bahot interesting lag raha hai...thoda hatke hai!! Dedo di.... ye baat to sab hi ki dimaag mein kayi baar ayi hongi!! I will love to read this... and already eager to read the first update of yours...❤️

Kop Kop Suparna dear..I have always wondered about many what ifs so this is one of them..if this is successful I have a lot more discarded stories to share with you all like what if Nanu had not died? or What if Anand hadnt approved? or what if Naina had married Sharad? many more..they will probably all be around 10-12 chapters each 

Originally posted by Shippu92

The concept looks interesting.. A fresh story is always loved.. Waiting for the story to unfold.. 😊

Thank you dear...hope I get a good response to this story and I get to share it with you all

Originally posted by IamIbe

Kop Kop Suparna dear..I have always wondered about many what ifs so this is one of them..if this is successful I have a lot more discarded stories to share with you all like what if Nanu had not died? or What if Anand hadnt approved? or what if Naina had married Sharad? many more..they will probably all be around 10-12 chapters each 

aha already waiting di...

The probabilities...matlab hum e ye sab milegi aapse kabhi na kabhi... mai to current waoa padne ke liye excited hu...❤️

Originally posted by munchkinland

Sims I am not saying it here but I find it some what inspired and you know from what

so just answer me in a yes or no

secondly the teaser is really intriguing

Sameer and Naina have been separated and Mr maheshwari has become the ultimate bad boy

but will his pari be able to retrieve her sameer

I am really excited

Su behen you do not need to say it..umm not exactly but the vibe is definitely from there because god he was droolworthy too..maybe for the fangirls in us I will include some parallels

I am excited to share it with you all