Kop Kop dear it is one of my favourite stories

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ana0806

Kop Kop dear it is one of my favourite stories

Dil le lo 🤗

Originally posted by Rph09

Bjiaogfabosvvajoajsvjsjogdjkdblaauhnjjnsknsuavkbsvsvsjh 😯😯

I'm too shock to say anything. I was right. This indeed is my favorite! Behen I'm bjhfakaavh 😯

Utawali hyper ho gayi hai. Omg what an update no sorry loooong passionate update 😍 Naina's letter had my heart!❤ She waited six long years! Not an easy task. And after reading the letter Sameer's tadpa hua avtar is my favorite😈 Evil me! Let him tadpao more.

Their meet! I'm again njfdakssuxg😯 Main aur bhi utawali ho gayi 😍 Sameer's desire and naina's "aap" 😂😂 What a combination!😂 I was blushing to read some certain part. I hope you understood🙈 Su ki language mein bole toh ekdam dhansu tha😍 

Stupid sameer is now going to have the best and worst time of his life. Best because naina is there and worst because naina is there but he have to control himself. 😂 He forgot he have to stay away from her!😂😂 Ab toh aur tadapna baki hai.😜

Dil le lo❤😍

Meri Pyaari Utawli I missed your hyper utwalapan and now you are back with a bang to imagine all of Samaina the way you want to. I can't believe the amount of love I am getting for my works here, it still shocks me that I have found loyal readers here who actually look forward to my updates. And with readers like you who is my darling sister the writer in me gets even more motivated.

We both love the tadpa hua aashiq Sameer to no avail. Evil us 😈 just this morning we were gushing about the redemption track and breakup track wala Sameer. And oh that angst that yearning in him for his Naina gets to me every single time. Which is why I write so much fanfiction about angsty Sameer I stan it like nothing else. Also because Randeep Rai is so outstanding with his expressions he loves ripping our heart apart with his pained gaze. 

Sameer is fire and Naina is ice together they will melt onto our screens. That's how I see my story unfolding. As a full grown man in his sexual prime who is madly in love with a woman his desires are going to make him lose control on numerous occasions. And my girl Naina is a fierce sexy package whose innocence makes her all the more irresistible. In short, Sameer Maheshwari is going to have a very very hard time and I love it 😆

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

Originally posted by IamIbe

Meri Pyaari Utawli I missed your hyper utwalapan and now you are back with a bang to imagine all of Samaina the way you want to. I can't believe the amount of love I am getting for my works here, it still shocks me that I have found loyal readers here who actually look forward to my updates. And with readers like you who is my darling sister the writer in me gets even more motivated.

We both love the tadpa hua aashiq Sameer to no avail. Evil us 😈 just this morning we were gushing about the redemption track and breakup track wala Sameer. And oh that angst that yearning in him for his Naina gets to me every single time. Which is why I write so much fanfiction about angsty Sameer I stan it like nothing else. Also because Randeep Rai is so outstanding with his expressions he loves ripping our heart apart with his pained gaze. 

Sameer is fire and Naina is ice together they will melt onto our screens. That's how I see my story unfolding. As a full grown man in his sexual prime who is madly in love with a woman his desires are going to make him lose control on numerous occasions. And my girl Naina is a fierce sexy package whose innocence makes her all the more irresistible. In short, Sameer Maheshwari is going to have a very very hard time and I love it 😆

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

Me again dead🤪

behen trust me maine chap 2 aise cliffhanger pe chodha hai tera wait karna mushkil hojayega 

Originally posted by IamIbe

behen trust me maine chap 2 aise cliffhanger pe chodha hai tera wait karna mushkil hojayega 

Well .. Night of my obsession ! I'm stalking your replies to get an idea about the next chapter 

And now can't wait to hang myself on that cliffhanger😆 

Originally posted by Albelipari

Well .. Hight of my obsession ! I'm stalking your replies to get an idea about the next chapter 

And now can't wait to hang myself on that cliffhanger😆